Windows 10: Deleted Windows mail Folder

Discus and support Deleted Windows mail Folder in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have tried to activate windows mail inwindows 10. I have did this on windows7 & 8 no problem. I have deleted the windows mail folder, now I can not... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Gypsy, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Gypsy Win User

Deleted Windows mail Folder

I have tried to activate windows mail inwindows 10. I have did this on windows7 & 8 no problem. I have deleted the windows mail folder, now I can not paste the winows 8.1 windows mail back in the .*cry

:)

Gypsy, Nov 21, 2015

2. deleted items folder, deleting emails?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

-Please verify to where do you access your account. Is it through web mail or Mail client?

We do not have an option to empty the deleted mail folder in the Mail App. But, instead we can instantly delete all the mail from the deleted folder by selecting all the deleted emails and then deleting them permanently.

A. Open the Mail App and click on “Deleted”.

B. Click on the first mail in the folder and press “Ctrl” + “A” keys on the keyboard to select all the emails in the folder.

C. Click on “Delete” icon on the right side of the window.

Now, all the emails in the deleted folder will be deleted.

Let us know if this helps or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help

Akheel Ahmed, Nov 21, 2015
  3. Sammo770 Win User
    Mail Program in Microsoft Edge

Still not deleting emails from delete box in Outlook. I deleted the account in Windows Mail Program and then reinstalled it. Received emails, read them in Windows Mail Program and deleted them in Windows Mail Program. Opened Outlook in Windows Edge,
    Nothing showing in Inbox. Clicked on Deleted Folder and all the emails I deleted in the Windows Mail Program (which were gone from the program) appeared in this folder. When I delete the emails from the Outlook account in Windows Edge they are gone forever,
    as it should be...

Sammo770, Nov 21, 2015
  4. davidhk Win User

Since you know Windows mail well, how about installing Windows Live Mail ? It is free and it is from Microsoft.
    WLM is part of Windows Essentials. Here is the link to install Windows Essentials. You can select the programs you want :

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/essentials

davidhk, Nov 21, 2015
Thema:

1. Deleted Windows mail Folder - Similar Threads - Deleted mail Folder

2. Recover deleted email folder in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover deleted email folder in Windows Mail: I accidentally deleted an important email folder in Windows 10 Mail not Outlook. I immediately realized my mistake but could not undo it. Now I can't find the folder in the DELETED ITEMS or in my desktop recycle bin. I tried to look for it in the Outlook app and outlook.com...
  3. Recover deleted email folder in Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recover deleted email folder in Windows Mail: I accidentally deleted an important email folder in Windows 10 Mail not Outlook. I immediately realized my mistake but could not undo it. Now I can't find the folder in the DELETED ITEMS or in my desktop recycle bin. I tried to look for it in the Outlook app and outlook.com...
  4. Deleting empty Yahoo mail folder in Windows Mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting empty Yahoo mail folder in Windows Mail app: Hello,I've been trying for months to delete an empty Yahoo mail folder in the Windows Mail app. When I click on the folder, it shows that it is empty. However, when I click Delete, a message pops up that the folder can't be deleted because it's not empty. I just keep going in...
  5. Deleting empty Yahoo mail folder in Windows Mail app

Deleting empty Yahoo mail folder in Windows Mail app: Hello,I've been trying for months to delete an empty Yahoo mail folder in the Windows Mail app. When I click on the folder, it shows that it is empty. However, when I click Delete, a message pops up that the folder can't be deleted because it's not empty. I just keep going in...
  6. Cannot delete a folder from deleted items from Windows Mail

Cannot delete a folder from deleted items from Windows Mail: I am unable to permanently delete a folder from Windows Mail. I keep getting the error " The ***** folder could not be deleted"Version: 16005.14326.20206.0* Moved from Windows Live Mail...
  7. Deleted Mail Account & folders

Deleted Mail Account & folders: HiI have a fairly new Dell Windows 10 computer and set up the Mail account that came with it. Unfortunately the account got accidentally deleted and all the storage folders, and their emails, that I created under more also disappeared. I have reinstalled the account and have...
  8. E-mail is re-routed to Deleted mail folder.

E-mail is re-routed to Deleted mail folder.: My E-mail is re-routed to Deleted mail folder. Nothing comes into my Inbox it just comes to Deleted items folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-is-re-routed-to-deleted-mail-folder/924ef75a-0d9a-4a48-ab1a-4cc597d3c913
  9. Windows Mail. Empty Folder will not delete

Windows Mail. Empty Folder will not delete: Hi All, I have emptied an unused Folder and tried to delete it from my list of Folders. It is now a sub-folder and displays under the Deleted folder. When I right click to delete the folder and asked do I really want to delete it, a message appears at the top of the screen...
  10. delete entire contents of deleted folder in Windows 10 mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete entire contents of deleted folder in Windows 10 mail: How do I delete entire contents of deleted folder in Windows 10 mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-entire-contents-of-deleted-folder-in/4dd26600-eb12-4172-91c6-ed25dbace914