Windows 10: Deleted windows or something

Discus and support Deleted windows or something in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey. I forgot my password on an old pc and tried to reset it through the bios i think it was. And ended up not deleting pasword but the whole system. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by håkong, Aug 4, 2020.

1. håkong Win User

Deleted windows or something

Hey. I forgot my password on an old pc and tried to reset it through the bios i think it was. And ended up not deleting pasword but the whole system. I get an error message saying:

boot device not found.

please install an operating system on your hard disk.

f2 system diagnostics

and the link to support.

do i have to redownload windows w a usb, or is it possible to get back from the computer?

:)

håkong, Aug 4, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Deleted windows or something

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

Deleted windows or something

1. Deleted windows or something - Similar Threads - Deleted something

2. dvd player wont run on AIO - i think I deleted something that I shouldn[t have related to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dvd player wont run on AIO - i think I deleted something that I shouldn[t have related to...: dvd player won't run on AIO - i think I deleted something that I shouldn[t have related to the DVD drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player-wont-run-on-aio-i-think-i-deleted/5924c86d-98fc-47b8-a292-a1e862e1b2c2
  3. dvd player wont run on AIO - i think I deleted something that I shouldn[t have related to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dvd player wont run on AIO - i think I deleted something that I shouldn[t have related to...: dvd player won't run on AIO - i think I deleted something that I shouldn[t have related to the DVD drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-player-wont-run-on-aio-i-think-i-deleted/5924c86d-98fc-47b8-a292-a1e862e1b2c2
  4. How do get a white background instead of the checkerboard when I delete something in ms paint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do get a white background instead of the checkerboard when I delete something in ms paint?: How do get a white background instead of the checkerboard when I delete something in ms paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-get-a-white-background-instead-of-the/3a991560-8a79-448e-8465-e117837cab34
  5. How do get a white background instead of the checkerboard when I delete something in ms paint?

How do get a white background instead of the checkerboard when I delete something in ms paint?: How do get a white background instead of the checkerboard when I delete something in ms paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-get-a-white-background-instead-of-the/3a991560-8a79-448e-8465-e117837cab34
  6. I think I may have deleted something important off my Windows 11 PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think I may have deleted something important off my Windows 11 PC.: So I remember going into the control panel and deleting things to clear some space, and I don't know the name of it but, I deleted something that I've never seen before because I thought it was not important. But my computer runs fine, it's just every single time I boot up my...
  7. I think I may have deleted something important off my Windows 11 PC.

I think I may have deleted something important off my Windows 11 PC.: So I remember going into the control panel and deleting things to clear some space, and I don't know the name of it but, I deleted something that I've never seen before because I thought it was not important. But my computer runs fine, it's just every single time I boot up my...
  8. i deleted something called pci express compound and now my pc fails to boot

i deleted something called pci express compound and now my pc fails to boot: I have a 2011 imac with windows 10 installed on it, i wanted to enable sound on it and a tutorial i found on egpu told me to set a modified directory in my boot drive and delete some pci files, I accidentally deleted something called pci express compund and now my pc fails to...
  9. i deleted something called pci express compound and now my pc fails to boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i deleted something called pci express compound and now my pc fails to boot: I have a 2011 imac with windows 10 installed on it, i wanted to enable sound on it and a tutorial i found on egpu told me to set a modified directory in my boot drive and delete some pci files, I accidentally deleted something called pci express compund and now my pc fails to...
  10. i deleted something called pci express compound and now my pc fails to boot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware