Windows 10: Deleted Windows, while trying to install Ubuntu

Discus and support Deleted Windows, while trying to install Ubuntu in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was trying to install Ubuntu side by side with windows, and accidentally deleted the windows os that came with my pc. How can I reinstall windows and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RobLas, Jun 19, 2019.

1. RobLas Win User

Deleted Windows, while trying to install Ubuntu

I was trying to install Ubuntu side by side with windows, and accidentally deleted the windows os that came with my pc. How can I reinstall windows and can I use the license that came with this pc?

:)

RobLas, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Anusha Win User

C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink Deleted Windows, while trying to install Ubuntu ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Jun 19, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 19, 2019
  4. Deleted Windows, while trying to install Ubuntu

Try Ubuntu?

I can't help but agree with the disliking of the boot menu showing older versions of Ubuntu -I always hated seeing a bunch of Ubuntu OSes with the "other operating systems" (Windows for my triple boot) at the bottom of the list -I had to press the down key about 12 times to get to Windows!

majestic12, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

Deleted Windows, while trying to install Ubuntu

1. Deleted Windows, while trying to install Ubuntu - Similar Threads - Deleted while trying

2. I tried installing Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried installing Ubuntu: HI,I tried installing Ubuntu and it installed in a folder at the bottom of my drives list. Any ideas on how to uninstall it? I tried using disk management to delete the file but it does not show up there. Also I have a partition that I want to combine with another partition...
  3. I tried installing Ubuntu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tried installing Ubuntu: HI,I tried installing Ubuntu and it installed in a folder at the bottom of my drives list. Any ideas on how to uninstall it? I tried using disk management to delete the file but it does not show up there. Also I have a partition that I want to combine with another partition...
  4. windows installation on ubuntu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows installation on ubuntu: hicurrently am using linux . but the linux os unable to run in pc .so i want to upgraded to windows 10 . what are the step should i follow .pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-on-ubuntu/b8ffb947-f2bf-48a8-97b1-23f7cb87ecc0
  5. windows installation on ubuntu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows installation on ubuntu: hicurrently am using linux . but the linux os unable to run in pc .so i want to upgraded to windows 10 . what are the step should i follow .pls help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-installation-on-ubuntu/b8ffb947-f2bf-48a8-97b1-23f7cb87ecc0
  6. Installed ubuntu then deleted ubuntu. Now won't boot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installed ubuntu then deleted ubuntu. Now won't boot: I realize I'll get a lot of comments about m my IQ. I installed ubuntu through the store on my hp eebook. I could not get it to work because it was the wrong version for what i was trying to load. Go into windows and delete folder of ubuntu. Bad idea. Now can't load anything....
  7. I tried dual booting Ubuntu 20.10 with existing Windows 10 install but Ubuntu's install...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I tried dual booting Ubuntu 20.10 with existing Windows 10 install but Ubuntu's install...: youtu.be/55NnSkuv3rM submitted by /u/InternationalFlow153 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jgy6bi/i_tried_dual_booting_ubuntu_2010_with_existing/
  8. installing Windows on Ubuntu

installing Windows on Ubuntu: I have Ubuntu 18.04 but I would like to install Windows 10 either along side it or instead. I have the ios on a usb that I have mounted using MultiWriter. When I restart the laptop and click boot options, the usb is not presented as one of the options. I would appreciate as...
  9. Dual Booting while upgrading Windows and installing Ubuntu

Dual Booting while upgrading Windows and installing Ubuntu: I have Windows 10 Home/Pro ready to upgrade from Windows 8.1. I also want to dual boot into Ubuntu and will need to install that as well. I have also just installed an SSD and have 2TB hard drive space. With all that being said, what is the best procedure for dual booting...
  10. Deleting Ubuntu

Deleting Ubuntu: All over the net there are tons of fanboys yelling at how windows sucks and Linux is a gift from god, I decided I wanted to try it out to see what the whole fuss was about. I am not computer illiterate by any means so I installed ubuntu 15.04, it froze on me 5 times in the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to take backup of window while installing ubuntu

2. will i void my windows license on laptop if i install ubuntu\

3. win 10 os deleted when installing ubuntu?