Windows 10: Deleted word application

Discus and support Deleted word application in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I rebooted my surface pro 3 as it was running too slow and its deleted some of the apps that I paid for initially to have on it when I purchased it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by stephenssmith, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Deleted word application

Hi I rebooted my surface pro 3 as it was running too slow and its deleted some of the apps that I paid for initially to have on it when I purchased it. How can I recover them without buying them again? Word etc....

:)

stephenssmith, Oct 12, 2018
  2. aleisha11 Win User

Deleting specific words from the predictive text dictionary

Hi, BigOnion. Welcome to our community. There's no option to delete a specific word. But, you may try suggesting the idea through this link: Feature
    Suggestions

If in case you want the words not to be suggested or reset the personal dictionary, here is how you do it:

Windows Phone 8

• Go to Settings > keyboard > tap your language keyboard.
    • Uncheck Suggest text.
    • Press the Back key to return to the keyboard screen.
    • Press advanced > reset suggestions
      to remove all the words you have added to your suggestion list, but keep the ones that came with your phone.
    Windows Phone 7

• Go to Settings > keyboard > select input languages under
      Choose keyboard languages.
    • Press typing settings > press input language under
      Keyboard.
    • Uncheck Suggest text and highlight misspelt words.
    • Press the Back key to return to the typing settings screen.
    • Press reset suggestions to remove all the words that you have added to your suggestion list, but keep the ones that came with your phone.

aleisha11, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Deleted word application

Delete

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer to a few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Which is the build currently installed on the computer?
    • Dare you able to see the downloaded fonts in documents like the Word, or word pad?
    • Does the font reflect under the third party application?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check whether the downloaded fonts are reflecting under the documents or in the application that you have downloaded, because there might be chances for the font not to be present under the fonts,
    but will be reflecting in the applications which access the fonts.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Deleted word application

1. Deleted word application - Similar Threads - Deleted word application

2. word application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    word application: Hi , I've got a problem in my WORD app , it is always appear a message of an error in the application that prevent word from working , and then I am forced to choose " repair now " option or " cancel " , I have tried a lot of ways but it is not working at all !please help me...
  3. I need Word for an application?

I need Word for an application?: but I can't get it standing up, I have to buy it, but I can't afford it... Anybody got an idea what I can do? Anybody know a site? Ich brauch Word für ne Bewerbung?
  4. deleted word

in Windows 10 Customization
    deleted word: How do I please find word again. I think I have deleted microsoft along with word as I cannot find excel, photoshop, word etc. Can you please help me. I cannot find it in my programmes either. I am pretty much a rookie when it comes to this so the easier the better....
  5. deleted word, excel, etc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    deleted word, excel, etc: hello there, just today my partner reset the computer, so we lost everything including our word, excel package. can you help me?? and tell me how to put it back on our laptop Thanks...
  6. Recover A Deleted Word File

Recover A Deleted Word File: I deleted a Word file by mistake and want to recover it. Thank you, Gary Mobile: 414.243.3885 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recover-a-deleted-word-file/bff38da3-0d08-4cc3-adfd-42a7f7075ab7
  7. Web application is displaying words in French

Web application is displaying words in French: Web application is displaying words in French (see attached) When the application is launched in Google Chrome, the words appear in French, and all of the headings are in French. can you advise how to show the headings/words in english?...
  8. auto suggestion of word while using word application

auto suggestion of word while using word application: Please help! While I am typing anywhere, I get this annoying word suggestion box on my screen, often over my text. How do I switch it off and make it go to it's final resting place? Screen shot below: Thank you wise people. Rach Oh so ironic!!!!!!...
  9. Word documents that cannot be deleted

Word documents that cannot be deleted: I have some word documents that I am trying to delete, but am unable to because it says they are open in WINWORD.EXE. WINWORD is not open. How do I get these docs deleted. I have already deleted the temp files that it would allow me to delete. There are 2 temp files that it...
  10. Deleted applications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleted applications: I wanted to delete some unnecessary applications in my windows 10 anniversary edition pc and it turns out that I mistakenly deleted some applications that if I used I would like to have them back. How could I do this?...