Windows 10: deleted word

Discus and support deleted word in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I please find word again. I think I have deleted microsoft along with word as I cannot find excel, photoshop, word etc. Can you please help me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarilynSmithett, Jul 1, 2020.

1. deleted word

How do I please find word again. I think I have deleted microsoft along with word as I cannot find excel, photoshop, word etc.

Can you please help me. I cannot find it in my programmes either. I am pretty much a rookie when it comes to this so the easier the better.

:)

MarilynSmithett, Jul 1, 2020
  2. aleisha11 Win User

Deleting specific words from the predictive text dictionary

Hi, BigOnion. Welcome to our community. There's no option to delete a specific word. But, you may try suggesting the idea through this link: Feature
    Suggestions

If in case you want the words not to be suggested or reset the personal dictionary, here is how you do it:

Windows Phone 8

1. Go to Settings > keyboard > tap your language keyboard.
    2. Uncheck Suggest text.
    3. Press the Back key to return to the keyboard screen.
    4. Press advanced > reset suggestions
      to remove all the words you have added to your suggestion list, but keep the ones that came with your phone.
    Windows Phone 7

1. Go to Settings > keyboard > select input languages under
      Choose keyboard languages.
    2. Press typing settings > press input language under
      Keyboard.
    3. Uncheck Suggest text and highlight misspelt words.
    4. Press the Back key to return to the typing settings screen.
    5. Press reset suggestions to remove all the words that you have added to your suggestion list, but keep the ones that came with your phone.

aleisha11, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    three word suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to disable word suggestions when you type any word. I’ll certainly help you with the steps.

To disable text suggestions, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Devices, and click on
      Typing
      on the left pane.
    3. Now, under Typing toggle the switch to off for
      Show text suggestions as I type on the software keyboard.
    4. Under Hardware keyboard, toggle the switch to on for
      Show text suggestions as I type.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 1, 2020
  4. deleted word

E66 - Possible to edit/delete word in T9 dictionary

Hi

I have a problem with my T9 dictionary.

A wrong word is added to the list and this is the first word to be suggested for a very common input, very annoying as the combination is used a lot.

Is it possible to edit the T9 list in the phone?

Rgds

Jesper

mathe---01, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

deleted word

1. deleted word - Similar Threads - deleted word

2. I am trying to recover a Word download I accidently deleted.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am trying to recover a Word download I accidently deleted.: What do I type in the windows file recovery to recover this file. The download is titled C;\users\megan\downloads\practice experience record 481.docx...
  3. I am trying to recover a Word download I accidently deleted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to recover a Word download I accidently deleted.: What do I type in the windows file recovery to recover this file. The download is titled C;\users\megan\downloads\practice experience record 481.docx...
  4. I am trying to recover a Word download I accidently deleted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to open a Microsoft Word file that says it is deleted, missing, or renamed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open a Microsoft Word file that says it is deleted, missing, or renamed: Today I completed a document on word and saved it to my computer. When I then tried opening it, this is the error message that popped up. I didn’t delete, move or rename the file. It even shows up under the exact file name when I type it in. But when I go to open it this is...
  6. How to open a Microsoft Word file that says it is deleted, missing, or renamed

How to open a Microsoft Word file that says it is deleted, missing, or renamed: Today I completed a document on word and saved it to my computer. When I then tried opening it, this is the error message that popped up. I didn’t delete, move or rename the file. It even shows up under the exact file name when I type it in. But when I go to open it this is...
  7. How Do I Delete A Column On MS Word 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Delete A Column On MS Word 365: Below is a screenshot of one of my saved Word docs. On the right side you will see my name and the date the left side was formatted.So how do I delete the column on the right side of this Word Doc?Thanks, Mark...
  8. How Do I Delete A Column On MS Word 365

How Do I Delete A Column On MS Word 365: Below is a screenshot of one of my saved Word docs. On the right side you will see my name and the date the left side was formatted.So how do I delete the column on the right side of this Word Doc?Thanks, Mark...
  9. Delete oder add words in typing suggestions in Windows 11? f.e. - Why does this AI keeps on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete oder add words in typing suggestions in Windows 11? f.e. - Why does this AI keeps on...: I have typing suggestions enabled in Windows. When I type the letter “C”, one of my email addresses is always suggested to me for text selection that I don't need. I tried to train the algorithm by repeatedly entering the desired email, but that doesn't work.In the “typing...
  10. Delete oder add words in typing suggestions in Windows 11? f.e. - Why does this AI keeps on...

Delete oder add words in typing suggestions in Windows 11? f.e. - Why does this AI keeps on...: I have typing suggestions enabled in Windows. When I type the letter “C”, one of my email addresses is always suggested to me for text selection that I don't need. I tried to train the algorithm by repeatedly entering the desired email, but that doesn't work.In the “typing...