Windows 10: Deleted World in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Discus and support Deleted World in Minecraft Windows 10 edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi everyone, today I accidentally delete one world in my minecraft windows 10 which I do not want to do. I am wondering is there any way I can recover... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wilson_128, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Deleted World in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Hi everyone, today I accidentally delete one world in my minecraft windows 10 which I do not want to do. I am wondering is there any way I can recover the one I deleted today? I have searched up many ways online but none of them work for me. Please tell me if anyone knows how to do it.

Minecraft version: 1.14.1

:)

Wilson_128, Dec 23, 2019

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Hello, my worlds were also deleted. I tried this but the folder only shows me worlds from the java edition of minecraft. Not the windows 10 edition. Does anyone know how to access the windows 10 edition worlds. Thank you if you can help!

Sparrowkai, Dec 23, 2019
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

Hi Harry,

To better help you with your concern about the missing world in the game Minecraft, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

• Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    • Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    • Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.

If the issue persists after doing the steps provided above, we recommend that you submit a request regarding this matter on this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 23, 2019
  4. Deleted World in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

There is NO .minecraft/saves folder. MANY people have said that

Jamie S.Reich, Dec 23, 2019
Thema:

Deleted World in Minecraft Windows 10 edition

1. Deleted World in Minecraft Windows 10 edition - Similar Threads - Deleted World Minecraft

2. Uninstalled Minecraft on Windows 10 Edition and lost worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Minecraft on Windows 10 Edition and lost worlds: Hi, so me and my friend couldn't get into each other's worlds. We thought it was a glitch so we both uninstalled our games and reinstalled them. He got his worlds back but I did not, is there any way I could retrieve my worlds?- Whitty...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Worlds Deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Worlds Deleted: Hello, Basically I wanted to try out the new rtx feature with shaders, so I was told to join the MC Windows 10 beta group through Xbox Insider hub. I did so and used it BUT once in the beta I did not go in to my already existing worlds I have. Now being stuck...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "no connection to the world"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "no connection to the world"?: I want to play Minecraft with Windows 10 Edition with a friend. They have the same edition as me, but when one of us opens the world and wants to join the other, there is "no connection to the world". We are friends with Microsoft and the servers are running normally, I can...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (no connection to the world)?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition (no connection to the world)?: I have the latest version of the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition is also a lot of fun to play - there is only one problem. I cannot play with my friends. When I try to join their world, it always says "no connection to the world". I've been searching the internet for days now...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition worlds disappeared.: I was on Minecraft beta and I wanted to go back to normal, so I copied the worlds and uninstalled Minecraft. When I went to re install it, a message popped up saying "Try again later". It did this for 8 hours, then I got it to work. When I loaded it up, all my worlds were...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Unable to connect to world: Every time I try to join my friend when he is playing on Xbox I get the message saying "unable to connect to world" My NAT type is open I've tried doing the PowerShell command I've uninstalled and reinstalled Minecraft (ver. 1.13.1 btw) Please, if anyone has a solution to...
  8. How to restore the world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restore the world in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition?: I was playing and suddenly a blue screen appeared. when the computer turned on my world was gone. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-the-world-in-minecraft-windows-10/56adc919-dd90-4431-99e2-ae5019e49f16
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Get Deleted worlds back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Get Deleted worlds back: Hello, Miscrosoft Community Ive been triyng to get my worlds back after i uninstall and reinstall Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and I forgot to Backup my Worlds. I had been sad and being reflecting of what I havent backup my worlds.So could you be so kind to help me get my...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my worlds are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition my worlds are gone: I have minecraft windows 10 edition aquatic update. i had a world and lots of copies of it. i downloded my 3rd mod and loaded the world and it was just a flat world with no buldings and so was all my other worlds....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft world deleted windows 10

2. accidentally deleted minecraft windows 10

3. how to recover a deleted minecraft world windows 10 2019

4. wrongly deleted minecraft windows 10 edition