Windows 10: Deleted

Discus and support Deleted in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Deleted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted/ce4713a4-3269-45de-bda9-d7bb7416420b Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MeriamMeriam, Nov 21, 2020 at 4:28 AM.

1. Deleted

Deleted

:)

MeriamMeriam, Nov 21, 2020 at 4:28 AM
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

4. Jayzilla Win User

Deleted

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Thema:

Deleted

1. Deleted - Similar Threads - Deleted

2. Deleting an internet shortcut file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting an internet shortcut file: I have tried deleting an internet shortcut from my documents folder multiple times, but it keeps coming back. There is no error message, and to delete i tried selecting it and using the delete button in the header, and right-clicking to select delete from the drop down menu....
  3. I accidentally deleted all bluetooth drivers in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I accidentally deleted all bluetooth drivers in device manager: I accidentally deleted all bluetooth drivers in device manager whilst trying to solve another bluetooth related issue. All bluetooth related things dont show up anymore in device manager, not even when it shows the hidden devices. I've tried installing bluetooth drivers from...
  4. I think windows is deleting files from epic game launcher and errors keep popping up. Epic...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think windows is deleting files from epic game launcher and errors keep popping up. Epic...: [ATTACH] Reinstalling the launcher helped for for a while but reverted to this error after a while. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-windows-is-deleting-files-from-epic-game/474399e7-5b37-4480-8ee9-14a863823867
  5. Windows 10 moving/deleting files extremely slow & mouse lagging

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 moving/deleting files extremely slow & mouse lagging: Hello! I've started experiencing mouse lag and extremely slow copying/moving/deleting files, and even when uploading to the cloud. It's intermitent. Sometimes the lagging comes on independently to copying files. I've also recently been experiencing blue screen crash...
  6. deleted mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deleted mail app: deleted mail app in windows 10 by mistake. how can i get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-mail-app/25ac6a57-5ca2-40ca-a2ff-76e8a716f47f
  7. Old email not deleting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Old email not deleting: My email is refusing to delete from my computer I have factory reset my computer put my new email in but when it boots up my old email comes up. I have tried removing it from setting, I put in my new email but then it goes done and my old email comes up. I have no idea how it...
  8. deleting temp files in windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    deleting temp files in windows: When I go to temp files and delete them, some files say that you need admin permission to delete them. Is it safe to delete the files that says you need admin permission?...
  9. Bluescreen when trying to delete a certain folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen when trying to delete a certain folder: Hi all, I have created an at least for me reproducable bluescreen every time I try to delete a specific folder documents/tmp/<domainname> which contains copies of fieles created by a certbot docker image. Those files have been created with the following command: docker...
  10. Trying to delete files from my d drive after file mitigation (sata su6360 (former boot...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Trying to delete files from my d drive after file mitigation (sata su6360 (former boot...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ymoraitis3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzpz2m/trying_to_delete_files_from_my_d_drive_after_file/