Windows 10: DELETED

Discus and support DELETED in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This Message is deleted for security purposes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted/fde4619a-8c58-460f-ac73-c7a099ab719c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RhythmAgrawal, Jan 16, 2021.

1. DELETED

This Message is deleted for security purposes

:)

RhythmAgrawal, Jan 16, 2021
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jan 16, 2021
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jan 16, 2021
  4. Try3 Win User

DELETED

Deleted icons stay on desktop (not in desktop folder)

I can only suggest that you
    1 Add a list of steps you have already taken.
    2 Add a comment about restarting the computer. Do the deleted icons disappear then?
    2 Add a comment explaining if any Desktop items do delete correctly and whether or not there are any significant differences between those that do delete correctly and those that don't.
    3 Add a list of any OS tweaks you have done & any third-party OS-related utilities you have run.

I assume you have already reinstalled your display driver.
    I don't see a Repair install as being relevant. Repair Install - TenForumsTutorials

Denis

Thema:

DELETED

1. DELETED - Similar Threads - DELETED

2. How can i delete a copied version of Program files that i put on a different drive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can i delete a copied version of Program files that i put on a different drive?: i thought i could just copy my program files folder to my new HDD to free up space on my ssd but now im stuck with duplicates im not really sure what to do. it says i need to provide administrator permission but im on the administrator account of the computer....
  3. .zip files automatically delete from my downloads folder

.zip files automatically delete from my downloads folder: whenever i download a zip file it deletes when opened so I cannot extract it I've tried turning off my antivirus but it still doesn't work I've tried cleaning up my drivers aswell. how do I fix this?...
  4. User Data still there after i delete the user

User Data still there after i delete the user: A few months ago I had deleted a user from my laptop. Today I just checked my users folder in my C drive, and found that all the data of that user was there, but when I saw the amount of users on my laptop, it was only mine.... Pls Help its taking up a lot of space and its...
  5. How Defender treats deleted apps after restoring default settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How Defender treats deleted apps after restoring default settings: A lot of pre-installed apps that I consider bloatware which included Store apps that can be uninstalled in Apps and Features, as well as bloatware device Manufacturer apps, were pre-installed by Windows during the initial OS install. I had uninstalled mostly ALL since then...
  6. how do I delete a local microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I delete a local microsoft account: How do I delete a local account without losing the data attached to it...eg my son is using online learning from my account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-local-microsoft-account/343b30b0-77d7-41ee-9e5a-93cf9709f237
  7. Factory Reset attempt, deleted all user accounts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Factory Reset attempt, deleted all user accounts: I attempted to factory reset and accidentally deleted all user accounts. I can't log in as my password is not accepted. what do I do? I have little computer knowledge, so a simple guide would benefit me greatly....
  8. I accidentally deleted my lifecam driver, now my computer doesn't recognize my webcam at...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I accidentally deleted my lifecam driver, now my computer doesn't recognize my webcam at...: The question is pretty basic, as I wrote in subject, I accidentally deleted my lifecam driver, now my computer doesn't recognize my webcam at all and I can't find the correct drivers anywhere on microsoft's site. Here is a picture of my device managerin Turkish , it says...
  9. how to delete an account from my notebook I have 5 accounts linked to it:

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to delete an account from my notebook I have 5 accounts linked to it:: I have my usual @hotmail.com and also the @gmail.com associated to my notebook. As my actual job, I also have additional @myactualorg.com that I use normally. Recently, in one of the usual Windows update I noticed I cannot use Teams anymore as I cannot associate with my...
  10. Can't Delete GTA San Andreas Cloud Saves - Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't Delete GTA San Andreas Cloud Saves - Microsoft Store: Hello, I'm struggling to remove GTA San Andreas cloud saves. It was told that if I were to sign in to Social Club, I could access the cloud saves from compatible devices. I have saved the game before but now I would like to delete it. But every time I do that, it appears the...