Windows 10: Deleted

Discus and support Deleted in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; By mistake i hvae deleted start menu administative folder can you please send then folder form your pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EditingHero, May 28, 2022.

1. Deleted

By mistake i hvae deleted start menu administative folder can you please send then folder form your pc

:)

EditingHero, May 28, 2022
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, May 28, 2022
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, May 28, 2022
  4. Try3 Win User

Deleted

Deleted icons stay on desktop (not in desktop folder)

I can only suggest that you
    1 Add a list of steps you have already taken.
    2 Add a comment about restarting the computer. Do the deleted icons disappear then?
    2 Add a comment explaining if any Desktop items do delete correctly and whether or not there are any significant differences between those that do delete correctly and those that don't.
    3 Add a list of any OS tweaks you have done & any third-party OS-related utilities you have run.

I assume you have already reinstalled your display driver.
    I don't see a Repair install as being relevant. Repair Install - TenForumsTutorials

Denis

Thema:

Deleted

1. Deleted - Similar Threads - Deleted

2. Delete SAME YEAR versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete SAME YEAR versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable?: I have several releases of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable installed on my computer. I'm not talking about x86 vs x64, nor am I talking about different year versions 2005 vs 2008 vs 2010. I'm talking about different release numbers for the same year 2008. Right now...
  3. Delete SAME YEAR versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete SAME YEAR versions of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable?: I have several releases of Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable installed on my computer. I'm not talking about x86 vs x64, nor am I talking about different year versions 2005 vs 2008 vs 2010. I'm talking about different release numbers for the same year 2008. Right now...
  4. Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?: I was trying to clean up my Desktop and deleted an important file by accident. I didn't notice this immediately, so I emptied the Recycle Bin after deleting the rest of the files on my Desktop. Once I realized what happened I confirmed that the Recycle Bin had indeed been...
  5. Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?

Accidentally deleted a file and it's not in the Recycle Bin. How to recover?: I was trying to clean up my Desktop and deleted an important file by accident. I didn't notice this immediately, so I emptied the Recycle Bin after deleting the rest of the files on my Desktop. Once I realized what happened I confirmed that the Recycle Bin had indeed been...
  6. For Ramesh Srinivasan- The posts are deleted when I upload the link with the logs. What to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For Ramesh Srinivasan- The posts are deleted when I upload the link with the logs. What to do?: i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted and I don't understand whyWhat is your e-mail address? I will send you an email...
  7. For Ramesh Srinivasan- The posts are deleted when I upload the link with the logs. What to do?

For Ramesh Srinivasan- The posts are deleted when I upload the link with the logs. What to do?: i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted and I don't understand whyWhat is your e-mail address? I will send you an email...
  8. For Ramesh Srinivasan- The posts are deleted when I upload the link with the logs. What to do?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...: My previous post was deleted and I don't understand whyHi, I have an operating system Windows 10 version build 19045.4291. I need to install print management and I don't have the option to install through manage optional features. I did Windows updates. Ramesh Srinivasan...
  10. i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...

in Windows 10 Customization
    i dont have printer management on manage optional features- My previous post was deleted...: My previous post was deleted and I don't understand whyHi, I have an operating system Windows 10 version build 19045.4291. I need to install print management and I don't have the option to install through manage optional features. I did Windows updates. Ramesh Srinivasan...