Windows 10: deleteing an old user from my account

Discus and support deleteing an old user from my account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have an additional user on my laptop This is the person who i received it from If I delete it and all its data will this effect my desktop icons that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by pkchip, May 8, 2020.

1. pkchip Win User

deleteing an old user from my account

I have an additional user on my laptop This is the person who i received it from If I delete it and all its data will this effect my desktop icons that I added and the pre-exsisting ones? Will this action delete any of my data?

:)

pkchip, May 8, 2020
  2. kenkickr Win User

Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, May 8, 2020
  3. GAH! accidently deleted a user account

its gone. not there at all.

i was deleting another old account that was no longer being used and somehow both got deleted.

i did it from the users and groups management panel in computer management.

Fitseries3, May 8, 2020
  4. Munki Win User

GAH! accidently deleted a user account

Ouch. Time to break out the recovery proggys. Good Luck man.

Munki, May 8, 2020
Thema:

1. deleteing an old user from my account - Similar Threads - deleteing old user

2. Delete Old Accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Delete Old Accounts: Hello,I have old Microsoft accounts that I no longer have access to and wish to delete.Is there an e-mail address I can forward my request to with the account details?In fact, the Google accounts with which these two Microsoft accounts were created had successfully been...
  3. Delete Old Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete Old Accounts: Hello,I have old Microsoft accounts that I no longer have access to and wish to delete.Is there an e-mail address I can forward my request to with the account details?In fact, the Google accounts with which these two Microsoft accounts were created had successfully been...
  4. delete old account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete old account: I have 2 accounts on my Windows 10 PC. One's an old one based on a now-deleted email address. I need to get rid of that account so my new one, with my current email address, works properly...
  5. delete old account

delete old account: I have 2 accounts on my Windows 10 PC. One's an old one based on a now-deleted email address. I need to get rid of that account so my new one, with my current email address, works properly...
  6. delete old account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    delete old account: I have 2 accounts on my Widows 10 PC. One's an ols one based on a deleted email address. I need to get rid of that account so my new one, with my current email address works properly...
  7. How to delete old user accounts on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete old user accounts on Windows 10: Back in the days of Window 7 my spouse and I shared a PC. We had separate user accounts in our first names and also a shared folder called 'Public Documents'.This arrangement got transferred when we upgraded to Windows 10, though by this point we had separate PCs. I am now...
  8. How to delete old user accounts on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete old user accounts on Windows 10: Back in the days of Window 7 my spouse and I shared a PC. We had separate user accounts in our first names and also a shared folder called 'Public Documents'.This arrangement got transferred when we upgraded to Windows 10, though by this point we had separate PCs. I am now...
  9. How to delete old user accounts on Windows 10

10. Can't delete ntuser.dat from old unused User Account folder?!

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't delete ntuser.dat from old unused User Account folder?!: I'm only using local accounts. I have an unused user account folder called "Anna". It's been migrated since ages ago in Windows 8 and it shouldn't be in use. I only use my present user folder called "Anastasia". Now I want to create a fresh new account called Anna. I want...