Windows 10: deleteing stuff

Discus and support deleteing stuff in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; hi can one of you help me delete games and apps on windows 10... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by carlfirth1, Feb 14, 2019.

1. deleteing stuff

hi can one of you help me delete games and apps on windows 10

:)

carlfirth1, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Autumn20 Win User

Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Autumn20 Win User
    Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Feb 14, 2019
  4. nokton12 Win User

deleteing stuff

can't delete my stuff

I don't see improvement by removing useable and most wanted things! It's really annoying to scroll down a list of stuff by knowing that some apps 've been deleted long time ago.

BRING BACK THE OPTION TO CLEAR DOWNLOADED STUFF HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!

Shouldn't be that difficult..........!

nokton12, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

deleteing stuff

1. deleteing stuff - Similar Threads - deleteing stuff

2. Safe to Delete New Windows OS? In Space Sniffer?

in Windows 10 Support
    Safe to Delete New Windows OS? In Space Sniffer?: So a few weeks ago Windows 1903 tried to install on my PC but thankfully after a few days the Restart option went away and I didn't have to install it. But the New OS is still taking up space on my SSD. Is it safe for me to delete. Just to let you know my Windows update...
  3. Files deleted after the most recent Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files deleted after the most recent Windows 10 update: Windows 10 did an automatic update after my last shutdown. When I turned the computer back on I discovered that the desktop had changed, apps I used were gone, downloads are gone, and a very significant amount of documents (days of work) are gone. It looks as if I did a total...
  4. Windows User Deleted after Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows User Deleted after Update: So, we encountered some sort of issue. An update came by after a very long time and after it finished, it erased the user account + files and we tried in so many ways to restore those files but we can only find data files, but we were unable to find photos or music and such....
  5. How can I get back stuff I deleted everywhere in my OneDrive?

How can I get back stuff I deleted everywhere in my OneDrive?: I deleted all of my pictures and videos folder and put it all into DropBox and I'm having issues trying to bring everything from DropBox back into my OneDrive. I even deleted it from the OneDrive Bins 1-2....
  6. How do I delete all of my stuff on Personal One Drive? Full with (4.82 TB/5 GB)

How do I delete all of my stuff on Personal One Drive? Full with (4.82 TB/5 GB): Currently my personal One Drive is full at 4.82 TB when it's max space is 5 GB....... None of my folders inside want to delete. How do I fix this?...
  7. DELETED ALL MY STUFF IN UPDATE - HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELETED ALL MY STUFF IN UPDATE - HELP PLEASE: When I did the update y'all recommended, it deleted almost everything. I need these programs back badly. can't find the discs after recent move. when i go here it will not highlight any of these lines for these programs...
  8. Can I Delete More Stuff from My Computer??

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can I Delete More Stuff from My Computer??: I already used disk cleanup to clean up my computer of junk. But is it possible to delete even more unnecessary files? I heard that after installing Win 10 that there are some installation files that can be further deleted. Do let me know. 65493
  9. Delete or move some Win10 stuff

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Delete or move some Win10 stuff: I have a new laptop with C: drive a 128 SSD and D: a 1T. I have upgraded to Win10 which is on the SSD. I also put Armored Warfare on that drive as well as Bitdefender. The drive had some stuff from Acer and I have deleted or moved some of it - some still left. I would...
  10. Deleted stuff in Systemapps folder.. Can't reinstall Windows Store.

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted stuff in Systemapps folder.. Can't reinstall Windows Store.: So yeah, I kinda deleted windows store form system apps folder, and now I can't seem to reinstall it, I also can't seem to update windows 10 either, would removing windows store have caused this? 93516

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ingenering group inc product

2. ingenering group inc product wont uninstall

3. uninstall ingenering group inc product

4. cant uninstall ingenering group inc product,
  5. ingenering group inc product uninstall windows 10,
  6. ingenering group inc