Windows 10: deleteing stuff

Discus and support deleteing stuff in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; hi can one of you help me delete games and apps on windows 10... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by carlfirth1, Feb 14, 2019.

1. deleteing stuff

hi can one of you help me delete games and apps on windows 10

:)

carlfirth1, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Autumn20 Win User

Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Autumn20 Win User
    Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Feb 14, 2019
  4. nokton12 Win User

deleteing stuff

can't delete my stuff

I don't see improvement by removing useable and most wanted things! It's really annoying to scroll down a list of stuff by knowing that some apps 've been deleted long time ago.

BRING BACK THE OPTION TO CLEAR DOWNLOADED STUFF HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!

Shouldn't be that difficult..........!

nokton12, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

deleteing stuff

1. deleteing stuff - Similar Threads - deleteing stuff

2. 99% of my stuff deleted off my desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    99% of my stuff deleted off my desktop: i wrote another forum post yesterday when this happened but apparently i am not allowed to be angry that years worth of stuff was completely deleted from my computer and therefor i do not deserve help. so i will put this as kindly as i can.i was playing a game and...
  3. 99% of my stuff deleted off my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    99% of my stuff deleted off my desktop: i wrote another forum post yesterday when this happened but apparently i am not allowed to be angry that years worth of stuff was completely deleted from my computer and therefor i do not deserve help. so i will put this as kindly as i can.i was playing a game and...
  4. 99% of my stuff deleted off my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is Onedrive deleting/moving stuff off my actual hard drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Onedrive deleting/moving stuff off my actual hard drive?: That's it. That's the question. Onedrive is a back up resource, it shouldn't be DOING this. Okay so to actually summarize; I got a new PC for Christmas and it came with Windows 11. Which means it comes with Onedrive. Okay neat. I go about my day. About a week ago I noticed...
  6. Why is Onedrive deleting/moving stuff off my actual hard drive?

Why is Onedrive deleting/moving stuff off my actual hard drive?: That's it. That's the question. Onedrive is a back up resource, it shouldn't be DOING this. Okay so to actually summarize; I got a new PC for Christmas and it came with Windows 11. Which means it comes with Onedrive. Okay neat. I go about my day. About a week ago I noticed...
  7. I randomly deleted the first 10 task manger process restarted my pc weird stuff happened...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I randomly deleted the first 10 task manger process restarted my pc weird stuff happened...: I randomly deleted the first 10 task manger process restarted my pc weird stuff happened loading, and for some reason i cant access some apps like task manager, does anyone know how to fix this?...
  8. I randomly deleted the first 10 task manger process restarted my pc weird stuff happened...

I randomly deleted the first 10 task manger process restarted my pc weird stuff happened...: I randomly deleted the first 10 task manger process restarted my pc weird stuff happened loading, and for some reason i cant access some apps like task manager, does anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. it says i deleted the system 22 stuff please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it says i deleted the system 22 stuff please help: I was cleaning temp files because it said it needed me to now it says I deleted all info and data for Windows System 22 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-i-deleted-the-system-22-stuff-please-help/69e85fde-5396-463d-b9e7-26a65cec7696
  10. it says i deleted the system 22 stuff please help

it says i deleted the system 22 stuff please help: I was cleaning temp files because it said it needed me to now it says I deleted all info and data for Windows System 22 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-says-i-deleted-the-system-22-stuff-please-help/69e85fde-5396-463d-b9e7-26a65cec7696

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ingenering group inc product

2. ingenering group inc product wont uninstall

3. uninstall ingenering group inc product

4. cant uninstall ingenering group inc product,
  5. ingenering group inc product uninstall windows 10,
  6. ingenering group inc