Windows 10: deleteing stuff

Discus and support deleteing stuff in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; hi can one of you help me delete games and apps on windows 10... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by carlfirth1, Feb 14, 2019.

1. deleteing stuff

hi can one of you help me delete games and apps on windows 10

:)

carlfirth1, Feb 14, 2019
  2. Autumn20 Win User

Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Autumn20 Win User
    Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Feb 14, 2019
  4. nokton12 Win User

deleteing stuff

can't delete my stuff

I don't see improvement by removing useable and most wanted things! It's really annoying to scroll down a list of stuff by knowing that some apps 've been deleted long time ago.

BRING BACK THE OPTION TO CLEAR DOWNLOADED STUFF HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!

Shouldn't be that difficult..........!

nokton12, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

deleteing stuff

1. deleteing stuff - Similar Threads - deleteing stuff

2. Incompetent system engineers and programmers deleted my stuff AGAIN

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Incompetent system engineers and programmers deleted my stuff AGAIN: Once again with the windows update, I have lost all WIFI logins and all printers. How do I recover them without connecting to each and every one? If I roll back and delete your incompetent updates, will the restore themselves?...
  3. HELP: PC says I'm not an Administrator when i try to delete stuff but User Accounts" on the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP: PC says I'm not an Administrator when i try to delete stuff but User Accounts" on the...: When i try to delete my browser installer or a game installer it says i am not the Administrator but this is the only account i have and i have been using this windows for years. on account info it says i am the admin. Anyone know a fix? submitted by /u/--Happy-- [link]...
  4. I deleted stuff of about 40gigs but still it keeps showing 0 bytes left. I've emptied the...

I deleted stuff of about 40gigs but still it keeps showing 0 bytes left. I've emptied the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Wildbeast69 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gfa055/i_deleted_stuff_of_about_40gigs_but_still_it/
  5. Unable to change where new apps are saved - Windows wants to delete stuff off the drive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to change where new apps are saved - Windows wants to delete stuff off the drive...: First off, I would like to say I enjoy windows 10 quite a bit. Overall its a great system. Except when it comes to draconian file management that takes away user control. But **** whoever thought it would be a good idea to lock the user out of control on their own program...
  6. How can I code an alarm that deletes stuff if I don't wake up?

How can I code an alarm that deletes stuff if I don't wake up?: I have some sort of issue where I always struggle to wake up no matter how much sleep I get. A few times I have slept up to 20 hours. I was late for work because of this, and I feel like this is the only solution. How could I make something like this in cmd or notepad? It...
  7. Windows 10 Automatically Deleting My Stuff

Windows 10 Automatically Deleting My Stuff: Not so recently I discovered that my brand new pc with Windows 10 had deleted some videos I had saved. As I was looking through my videos I noticed that one particular video I was excited about watching was fucking gone, nowhere to be found. Why the hell does that happen? I...
  8. won't let me delete stuff without administrator access even though I'm the administrator

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    won't let me delete stuff without administrator access even though I'm the administrator: every time I want to delete something I can't, its all In the windows drive and I have moved it to were I want but it duplicated the file and now that I want to delete it I cant because it keeps telling me to get admin permission but I am the admin...
  9. Deleted stuff in "SystemData" & now lock screen BG image not showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted stuff in "SystemData" & now lock screen BG image not showing: Hello everyone, I am using Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 17763, and a while ago I had this problem with my lock screen background image, the problem was that even though I had enforced a specific jpg file even in the Gpedit.msc, it sometimes kept reverting back to a sea...
  10. How can I get back stuff I deleted everywhere in my OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I get back stuff I deleted everywhere in my OneDrive?: I deleted all of my pictures and videos folder and put it all into DropBox and I'm having issues trying to bring everything from DropBox back into my OneDrive. I even deleted it from the OneDrive Bins 1-2....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ingenering group inc product

2. ingenering group inc product wont uninstall

3. uninstall ingenering group inc product

4. cant uninstall ingenering group inc product,
  5. ingenering group inc product uninstall windows 10,
  6. ingenering group inc