Windows 10: $$DeleteMe file names and PendingDeletes folder

Discus and support $$DeleteMe file names and PendingDeletes folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was looking for a file on my laptop when this $$DeleteMe file popped up as one of the suggestions. I when to files location and found it was in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by StranglingYouSay, Jan 16, 2021.

1. $$DeleteMe file names and PendingDeletes folder

I was looking for a file on my laptop when this $$DeleteMe file popped up as one of the suggestions. I when to files location and found it was in a folder labeled PendingDeletes. In this folder there are 339 files each beginning with the same $$DeleteMe at the beginning of the name taking up a total of 318MB. What should I do with this discovery of mine. Is it something that is going to delete itself or is it something I need to delete. I know how to get to the files but if I search for them on the search bar nothing comes up. I'm sure its nothing and I can probably just leave the files alone but something just seemed odd about it so I thought I would inquire as to what should be done with it.

:)

StranglingYouSay, Jan 16, 2021

2. Can files in $$DeleteMe.***** in C:\winsxs\Temp\PendingDelete folder if older that 2013 where present if 2018 could cause updates to not get installed and keep revering during reboot.

Can files in $$DeleteMe.***** in C:\winsxs\Temp\PendingDelete folder if older that 2013 where present if 2018 could cause updates to not get installed and keep revering during reboot.

THE SAPRASANJAY, Jan 16, 2021
  3. White Win User
    List file names than a folder.

Is there a bat file to generate the list of file names that I have inside a folder?
    If possible you can help me to do it or give me suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Please.

White, Jan 16, 2021
  4. White Win User

$$DeleteMe file names and PendingDeletes folder

List file names than a folder.

Thanks for the suggestion I have obtained the list of the names of my folders, I have another question, you can.
    Or rather to customize several music files with the ending of a custom name.

It is possible to switch to multiple files with a bat or exampleslash (custom name)blue (custom name) (custom name)pizarron (custom name)table (custom name)

White, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

$$DeleteMe file names and PendingDeletes folder

1. $$DeleteMe file names and PendingDeletes folder - Similar Threads - $$DeleteMe file names

2. File folder name

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File folder name: When I'm trying to type a name into a new file, it will stop me after so many characters. What is going on? How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-folder-name/87c6a0f0-b69b-4506-ac4f-3d340bdc3f21
  3. Copy files with similar names to folders with similar names

Copy files with similar names to folders with similar names: Hello, I am using windows and have the following situation: I have multiple PDF files which naming system is as following: 0. AAL00-SPI-FOR-535-1801 0. AAL00-SPI-FOR-535-1802 0. AAL00-SPI-FOR-535-1807 I also have folders that are named as following:...
  4. Files and folders names in explorer

Files and folders names in explorer: Letters in the name of files or folders in explorer are separated. For example, look at the screenshots:[ATTACH][ATTACH] As you can see, the name is written as a single word, but, when i save it, it separates. How to solve this problem? I have the latest Windows 10 2004...
  5. File Explorer - File Folder Names Missing

File Explorer - File Folder Names Missing: Hello, I have run across this over and over again after some recent update with windows 10 - not sure what the heck is going on - but it's becoming increasingly annoying that every 5 out of 10 times i restart my computer I run across this. The file names in the File...
  6. Underline on file and folder names

Underline on file and folder names: All of my folders and file names are underlined -- how can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/underline-on-file-and-folder-names/f087662f-ecd5-4e1e-a609-190453b41949
  7. File folder names gone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File folder names gone: My file folder names disappeared when I recently 3/2020 updated Windows. How do I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-folder-names-gone/819f1c73-77a3-4ada-80d9-ebf057024ab8
  8. Copy folder or file names as a text file

in Windows 10 Support
    Copy folder or file names as a text file: Hi i have an extension called copy file names but doesn’t work very well, mucks up the order.... if i I use the windows option it works but I get more info than I need, I simply want the file name... are there switches Cher’s I can use to achieve this ..? thanks 135675
  9. Changing file name changes the folder name AND cannot find the folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing file name changes the folder name AND cannot find the folder: Two odd things are happen to my files: 1. Changing only the file name in explorer changes the folder name 2. I cannot locate the directory (possibly a library) Here's what is happening in explorer: I search for the text OLD, the results come up: file=IMG_3654.JPG folder...
  10. User's Files folder name changed to"Folders"

in Windows 10 Customization
    User's Files folder name changed to"Folders": User's files folder name(In my case its 'Dev') suddenly changed to "Folders". Whatever new account I create it still shows the home folder as "Folders". Pls help..Its really annoying.My brother used the laptop and accidently installed some malware and adware which i just...