Windows 10: Deleting 360 Total Security

Discus and support Deleting 360 Total Security in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi Community, I have seen quite a few 'can't delete 360 total security'. You cannot delete a running program. Remedy: Start -> Control Panel ->... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Terry & Doreen Parkes, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Deleting 360 Total Security

Hi Community,

I have seen quite a few 'can't delete 360 total security'.

You cannot delete a running program. Remedy: Start -> Control Panel -> Administration -> Admin Tools -> Services, or

Type "Services" into Cortana and press Enter. Search for 360 Total Security. Change "Running" to "Manual" -> Close all programs and click "Restart" -> Click on 360 -> Click on Change -> Now click on "Delete". .... Gone. At least It worked for me.

Regards

Terry Parkes

:)

Terry & Doreen Parkes, Jun 6, 2020
  2. TanKo1 Win User

360 total security issue?

Hi,

I recently find out the newest version of 360 total security delete the newest version of windows 10 update to a security breach.I recommand uninstall the 360 total security (until they fix their issue) and redownload the newest update of windows 10.360
    total security have delete microsoft certificate and net.frameworking.For foregin country user recommand dont click on registry clean on any 3rd party antivirus that may cause problem that microsoft stated or uninstall.(User of a 360 total security from foreign
    country.)Just a tip.sorry for some reason i have to delete some content.

TanKo1, Jun 8, 2020
  3. 360 total security

What has L: 360 Total Security Support had to say about this?

Have you purchased 360 Total Security or...?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Jun 8, 2020
  4. TanKo1 Win User

Deleting 360 Total Security

360 total security issue?

Avoid all other app that available only in china.you know its useless outside the region.(for foreign user only)

TanKo1, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Deleting 360 Total Security

1. Deleting 360 Total Security - Similar Threads - Deleting 360 Total

2. Антивирусник 360 total security проник в мой антивирусник виндовс.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Антивирусник 360 total security проник в мой антивирусник виндовс.: Сегодня днем я пришел после школы.Я включил компьютер зашел в игру, и заметил что видеокарта начала сильно греться, хотя еще вчера такого не было.Я решил проверить свой компьютер через антивирусник виндовс и увидел что там находится антивирусник 360 total security! Я пытался...
  3. Антивирусник 360 total security проник в мой антивирусник виндовс.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Антивирусник 360 total security проник в мой антивирусник виндовс.: Сегодня днем я пришел после школы.Я включил компьютер зашел в игру, и заметил что видеокарта начала сильно греться, хотя еще вчера такого не было.Я решил проверить свой компьютер через антивирусник виндовс и увидел что там находится антивирусник 360 total security! Я пытался...
  4. Антивирусник 360 total security проник в мой антивирусник виндовс.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. 360 total security issue?

360 total security issue?: Hi, I recently find out the newest version of 360 total security delete the newest version of windows 10 update to a security breach.I recommand uninstall the 360 total security and redownload the newest update of windows 10.360 total security have delete microsoft...
  6. 360 total security been treaten?

360 total security been treaten?: Hi, I recently find out the newest version of 360 total security delete the newest version of windows 10 update to a security breach.Its seem like the company get treaten by china government to do that.I recommand uninstall the 360 total security and redownload the newest...
  7. 360 Security Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    360 Security Center: A Chinese version of 360 Security Center suddenly appeared on my computer. I did not knowingly install it. Now it has taken over Windows Defender and is causing constant trouble. I tried to uninstall it, but it would not allow it. Windows Support tried to, but the App just...
  8. bitdefender total security

bitdefender total security: I have tried installing Bitdefender total security 2014 from both disk and from there website. It does not seem to want to work yet. does anyone have the same problem? i shall continue using malwarebytes which i shall buy full next year after my BD subs are finished in...
  9. Thoughts on 360 Total Security

Thoughts on 360 Total Security: I am not familiar with this software at all, so I wanted to see what the community thought about it. I see they have an all-in-one as well as an AV-only product. I'm always on the lookout for useful (free) utilities for all the family and friend computers I end up supporting....
  10. How do you remove 360 Total Security?

How do you remove 360 Total Security?: I tried this on my tablet and it was working good. So then I installed it on my laptop. In a few weeks, I started having problems with my tablet. Strange pop ups and notices. Used Wise Uninstaller to remove 360. Thought it worked until I started getting messages from 360...