Windows 10: Deleting a driver to turn on core isolation

Discus and support Deleting a driver to turn on core isolation in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm on windows 10 and want to turn on core isolation, but I can't due to a driver. I can't figure out how to delete the incompatible driver.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SammyTammyRed, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Deleting a driver to turn on core isolation

I'm on windows 10 and want to turn on core isolation, but I can't due to a driver. I can't figure out how to delete the incompatible driver.

:)

SammyTammyRed, Oct 6, 2022

2. Deleting a driver to turn on core isolation

I'm on windows 10 and want to turn on core isolation, but I can't due to a driver. I can't figure out how to delete the incompatible driver.

Deleting a driver to turn on core isolation 8647265d-25bb-4f03-ae64-8e1554d68f08?upload=true.png

SammyTammyRed, Oct 6, 2022
  3. BM145WM Win User
    Core Isolation preventing a driver from loading

The driver "gdvr3.sys" was causing core isolation to turn off. After turning it back on and restarting, get the message that Core Isolation has blocked the driver from loading. However, it is not showing up under problems when I look under core isolation details. Not sure what next steps need to be.

BM145WM, Oct 6, 2022
  4. JosephT71 Win User

Deleting a driver to turn on core isolation

JosephT71, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

Deleting a driver to turn on core isolation

1. Deleting a driver to turn on core isolation - Similar Threads - Deleting driver turn

2. Core isolation can't be turned on but no incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core isolation can't be turned on but no incompatible drivers: Hello,as lots of people I've been marred with the issue that core isolation is off and can't be turned on due to "incompatible drivers". However, no incompatible drivers are found when Defender searches for them.The Virtual Machine Platform and Windows Hypervisor Platform are...
  3. Core isolation can't be turned on but no incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Core isolation can't be turned on but no incompatible drivers: Hello,as lots of people I've been marred with the issue that core isolation is off and can't be turned on due to "incompatible drivers". However, no incompatible drivers are found when Defender searches for them.The Virtual Machine Platform and Windows Hypervisor Platform are...
  4. Deleting a driver to turn on core isolation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting a driver to turn on core isolation: I'm on windows 10 and want to turn on core isolation, but I can't due to a driver. I can't figure out how to delete the incompatible driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-a-driver-to-turn-on-core-isolation/771b8254-ab5d-463c-b712-ea835033bb13
  5. Deleting a driver to turn on core isolation

Deleting a driver to turn on core isolation: I'm on windows 10 and want to turn on core isolation, but I can't due to a driver. I can't figure out how to delete the incompatible driver. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-a-driver-to-turn-on-core-isolation/771b8254-ab5d-463c-b712-ea835033bb13
  6. Core Isolation turned off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Core Isolation turned off: Hi, today I saw that my core isolation was disabled and I couldn't able to turn it on. My PC specs:Device name DESKTOP-3N4I3UD Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz Installed RAM 12.0 GB 9.95 GB usable Device ID 2E093D61-952E-4796-9D76-90BAC73C8EF2...
  7. Cannot turn on Core Isolation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot turn on Core Isolation: Hi, I can't turn on Core Isolation. There's some incompatible driverI tried to resolve the problem by following the thread HERE. But I get this error instead Yes, I did have changed the ownership of the file, but still can't change the name. Thankyou in advance...
  8. Incompatible driver Core Isolation turned off.

Incompatible driver Core Isolation turned off.: My Core Isolation was turned off by Memory Integrity as at least one driver is incompatible. I have tried to get the right driver at Intel; I was told current driver was good. Dell told me the same thing. As I tried to find help a page article Microsoft could help me. Anyone...
  9. Core Isolation turned

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Core Isolation turned: Core Isolation in Windows Security has been turned off by Memory Integrity. The logic of Memory Integrity is to do its part in keeping our PC's security viable. MI turned C I off because" two drivers were not compatible with ????. I have spent hours on Intel the maker of the...
  10. Core isolation not turning on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Core isolation not turning on: I am running a AMD build with windows 10 and had my core isolation on prior. I downloaded an update on a driver for my Elgato game capture and now my Core isolation will not turn back on....