Windows 10: DELETING a program cant delete it very annoying

Discus and support DELETING a program cant delete it very annoying in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello People Out there !!!!!! I've tried to delete a program on my laptop just to clear some space but each time I click it can not delete try to re... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by petnikev, Apr 10, 2019.

1. petnikev Win User

DELETING a program cant delete it very annoying

Hello People Out there !!!!!!

I've tried to delete a program on my laptop just to clear some space but each time I click it can not delete try to re spelling !!!! but this is what I installed from the internet its Hide my V.I.P. I tried deleting from programs message cant delete its opened in another program

no matter I try I cant delete it......as soon as I turn on my laptop it asks me do I want to install, I click no there is no option to delete

can someone out there please help

sick too the back teeth taught me a downloading lesson

:)

petnikev, Apr 10, 2019
  2. HelpNow Win User

Looking for Program to give access for move/delete

I keep being denied when trying to delete certain files or folders or even move them for that matter. I know I have seen a program that grants access to do anything and everything like moving/deleting the files so I can stop getting this annoying error message. I do have admin rights.

Can anyone give me the name of the program?

HelpNow, Apr 10, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Explanations for deleted posts?

Like I said, it makes no sense in letting users see deleted posts, even if they are their own. That's why they were deleted in the first place. If they get to see who specifically deleted it, it only serves one purpose. Lets them bitch.

btarunr, Apr 10, 2019
  4. W1zzard Win User

Had a Question..it was deleted --.--

our policy is to delete only spam/inappropriate posts.

the only person who can "hard delete" posts on the forums is me .. everybody else can just soft-delete the posts, the original author will see those posts in the threads list with a comment why it was deleted.

to the poster it will look like this, without "manage"

DELETING a program cant delete it very annoying deleted.gif

W1zzard, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

1. DELETING a program cant delete it very annoying - Similar Threads - DELETING program cant

2. I cant delete a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant delete a program: Hi ,I deleted Game Maker Studio but recently I wanted to download it again but when I try to setup the installer says ı have already instaled the program but ı havent so ı looked files but there is no file and when ı looked up in applicatıons menu ı saw GMS but everything is...
  3. Cant delete a shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant delete a shortcut: hello, i want to a delete a lot of shortcuts but when i will delete them, even from the bin they will like restore and show me again. nothing is working please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-a-shortcut/05e9a71d-619e-47d1-8107-44c09afc690f
  4. Deleting a program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting a program: I downloaded an alternate browser, Citrio, and then tried to delete it, but it won't allow itself to be deleted using the normal method from Control Panel. Can someone send the command prompt code for removing this potential threat? Thank you. Larry...
  5. Cant delete a program with configuration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant delete a program with configuration: Hello, I have a problem i have an program that i cant delete with configuration if i click on delete it says that im not allowed to delete the program but on other programs i have no problem with uninstalling them delete and im an administrator [ATTACH]...
  6. Annoying McAfee files that can't be deleted.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying McAfee files that can't be deleted.: [ATTACH] I have tried uninstalling the McAfee app itself, using RevoUninstaller and Ccleaner and it still won't allow me to delete it. Also tried changing administrator privilege but to no avail, any ideas? How can I remove this pesky Mcafee bullshit microsoft keeps...
  7. Programs deleted

Programs deleted: This morning I logged in and found that many if not all my programs have been deleted. Or maybe they have been moved. So there are tiles showing my files but if they are EXCEL or Word they are not available. I do have some text files and they are okay. What happened and what...
  8. Deleted Program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted Program: Hi so last year i accidentally deleted the program and i didnt know if i still can recover this program without harming, lost or reseting my loptop,. can it still be recovered? since i knew i really messed my loptop[ATTACH]...
  9. Delete the annoying ethernet profile

Delete the annoying ethernet profile: When I want to connect to wifi it suddenly appears ethernet that reads "No Internet, even though I did not connect ethernet Pictures1. when I click on the ethernet then go into settings then I click on the ethernet again and suddenly the settings close by themselvesPicture2,...
  10. Cant delete Program Apps and WindowsApps folder...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant delete Program Apps and WindowsApps folder...: So basically I wanted to change my default program installation folder.. In system settings I changed it to disk E. Than I changed it back and now I cant delete these 2 folders. Both have 0 bytes and when I want to delete them it says "You require permission from SYSTEM to...