Windows 10: Deleting account under 'Accounts used by other apps'

Discus and support Deleting account under 'Accounts used by other apps' in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep getting notifications that there is a problem with one of my accounts. It was my school account from college. I want to remove it but when I go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SamCain2, Oct 21, 2020.

1. SamCain2 Win User

Deleting account under 'Accounts used by other apps'

I keep getting notifications that there is a problem with one of my accounts. It was my school account from college. I want to remove it but when I go to manage it and sign in. I just get an access denied error after I sign in. I just want this account removed from my computer but I can not figure out any other way to remove it.

:)

SamCain2, Oct 21, 2020
  2. iamollie Win User

Deleting User Accounts

Does anyone know how to delete an administrator account from another os on another partition (or using a live cd)?

I dont have access to the administrator account and i need to remove the other administrator account

iamollie, Oct 21, 2020
  3. kenkickr Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Deleting account under 'Accounts used by other apps' - Similar Threads - Deleting account under

2. Cannot remove account under “Accounts used by other apps”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot remove account under “Accounts used by other apps”: I have a Microsoft surface laptop. I use it with both my personal and university Microsoft accounts. However at some point, one of my children logged in with their school account, and now I cannot remove it from my computer. It is causing the following issue:When you open...
  3. Cannot remove account under “Accounts used by other apps”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot remove account under “Accounts used by other apps”: I have a Microsoft surface laptop. I use it with both my personal and university Microsoft accounts. However at some point, one of my children logged in with their school account, and now I cannot remove it from my computer. It is causing the following issue:When you open...
  4. Setting up a second account under "Accounts used by other apps"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Setting up a second account under "Accounts used by other apps": I went to try to add my gmail account under "Accounts used by other apps". Is there a way to use my gmail account and not my Microsoft account under "Accounts used by other apps"? I never use Microsoft account. Sandy...
  5. Microsoft Account stuck under ‘Accounts used by other apps’ and can’t be removed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Account stuck under ‘Accounts used by other apps’ and can’t be removed?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bapethoven [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hqohwe/microsoft_account_stuck_under_accounts_used_by/
  6. Microsoft Account stuck under ‘Accounts used by other apps’ and can’t be removed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Account stuck under ‘Accounts used by other apps’ and can’t be removed?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bapethoven [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hqohsj/microsoft_account_stuck_under_accounts_used_by/
  7. Cannot remove "work or school account" under "accounts used by other apps"

Cannot remove "work or school account" under "accounts used by other apps": I added my school Microsoft account to my PC, but have since left the school, so my school account has been permanently disabled. However, it still shows up under accounts used by other apps. My PC gives me daily notifications about how "problem with shared experiences...
  8. How to delete an account from "Accounts used by other apps

How to delete an account from "Accounts used by other apps: There is no disconnect button. I refuse to reinstall. Any other ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-an-account-from-accounts-used-by/71a6124a-7a10-412f-ae48-c5af95429726
  9. Delete an account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts"

Delete an account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts": My problem is the account is listed in "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts" in my windows 10. I wish to delete the account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts" . When i try to delete the account it tells me the account does not...
  10. Two Emails Under "Accounts used by other apps"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Two Emails Under "Accounts used by other apps": As the title says, my email is there as is my dad's email, says accounts used by other apps, but my dad never uses apps on my computer, so I'm not sure why this is here... and can I remove it? [img] 29895