Windows 10: deleting administrator account w/o having password

Discus and support deleting administrator account w/o having password in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need to delete the administrator account on my windows 10 system at work because she is no longer working here & no one knows her password to get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cfewing, Jun 8, 2019.

1. cfewing Win User

deleting administrator account w/o having password

I need to delete the administrator account on my windows 10 system at work because she is no longer working here & no one knows her password to get into the administrator account & delete it & set up a new one. can anyone tell me how to get this accomplished?

:)

cfewing, Jun 8, 2019

2. I used to be able to have my one (administrator) account startup my PC w/o password/pin now I can't

I used to be able to have my one (administrator) account startup my PC w/o password/pin now I can't. I only have two admin accounts one mine and the other default. But when I start up I get a third, that I cannot find to delete, in netplwiz or accounts.
    I just want to start my PC and let it start and go to desktop w/o login everytime.

IsaacSimmons, Jun 8, 2019
  3. modder Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

more info : when logon screen appear ,user name:administrator (depend os language ) without password --- now you are a super administrator

modder, Jun 8, 2019
  4. deleting administrator account w/o having password

Deleting an administrator account

Hi Imat,

Kindly follow the steps below to resolve this concern:

Step 1: Remove pin from your administrator account. Here's how:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Go to Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, click on Remove.
    • Tap Remove to confirm.
    • Type in your administrator password to verify.
    • Hit OK.

Step 2: Make your local account as an administrator account by following the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Go to Family & other people.
    • Select Change account type.
    • Under Account type, select Administrator.
    • Hit OK.
    • Restart your computer and sign in with your administrator account.

Step 3: Remove the old administrator account. Please follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Go to Family & other people.
    • Click on the admin account you want to remove and hit Remove button.
    • When you see a confirmation dialog, select Delete account and data.

Hope this information helps. In case you need further assistance, kindly reply to us.

Charianne Per, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

deleting administrator account w/o having password

1. deleting administrator account w/o having password - Similar Threads - deleting administrator account

2. Logging into Administrator Account w/o Password Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging into Administrator Account w/o Password Windows 10: Hello!I'm currently trying to access an old account on a desktop computer currently on Windows 10 I haven't used in a few years since I got my current laptop. However, I am unable to remember the password for the profile - which happens to be the Administrator profile for the...
  3. Logging into Administrator Account w/o Password Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logging into Administrator Account w/o Password Windows 10: Hello!I'm currently trying to access an old account on a desktop computer currently on Windows 10 I haven't used in a few years since I got my current laptop. However, I am unable to remember the password for the profile - which happens to be the Administrator profile for the...
  4. Logging into Administrator Account w/o Password Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to reset or delete the password of the administrator account and other accounts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset or delete the password of the administrator account and other accounts?: How to reset or delete the password of the administrator account and other accounts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reset-or-delete-the-password-of-the/ae75df6a-d69c-4976-838a-849b469d8fa4
  6. Dad needs administrative account on son's laptop w/o Microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Dad needs administrative account on son's laptop w/o Microsoft account: Hello, My son is the lone user of his laptop. It runs Windows 10 v1909. We are finding he is staying up too late and this results in a dysfunctional day after. I have my router locked down against viewing inappropriate content so I am not concerned about this issue. I need...
  7. Password Reset w/o Bitlocker Key

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password Reset w/o Bitlocker Key: One of our devices in the office that was used by a former employee, we cant find the password to log on to his PC. We tired to do a factory reset on the PC but it is asking for our Bitlocker key. When going to my Micro Acct we can see the device on our account but, it does...
  8. Outlook email now opens w/o password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Outlook email now opens w/o password: Recently discovered anyone can access by Outlook emails without a password. How can I password protect my emails. Using MS Office 2016. Windows 10. Thanks...
  9. deleting administrator account w/o having password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    deleting administrator account w/o having password: I need to delete the administrator account on my windows 10 system at work because she is no longer working here & no one knows her password to get into the administrator account & delete it & set up a new one. can anyone tell me how to get this accomplished? 134348
  10. Reinstall Calendar w/o a Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstall Calendar w/o a Microsoft account: First off, thanks in advance for any help offered. My new ASUS laptop came with Windows 10, so this is not an upgrade install, but an OEM purchase, and therefore not a pre-release build. My problem is this: I accidentally uninstalled the Mail/Calendar app that comes with...