Windows 10: Deleting an account that doesn't exist anymore.

Discus and support Deleting an account that doesn't exist anymore. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I had a school account from the school I graduated from last year and no longer need to have access to it.The IT department of my school deleted the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bobbiede Ridder, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Deleting an account that doesn't exist anymore.

I had a school account from the school I graduated from last year and no longer need to have access to it.The IT department of my school deleted the account the moment I graduated.Now I'm still getting e-mails saying that Microsoft doesn't have the authorisation for that e-mail adress which is correct because it doesn't exist anymore.Furthermore, I still have the One Drive from it connected to my folders, which I don't need anymore. And when I want to delete it the way that I found from another question, it doesn't let me do that because I'm not authorised to delete it.Can anyone help me?

:)

Bobbiede Ridder, Jul 1, 2021

2. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Deleting an account that doesn't exist anymore. [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Jul 1, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Deleting an account that doesn't exist anymore. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 1, 2021
  4. bobkn Win User

Deleting an account that doesn't exist anymore.

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

I dunno.

Re-install the TWAIN drivers? (They are not included in Windows.)

You might get a better answer if you gave the make and model of the scanner.

bobkn, Jul 1, 2021
Thema:

Deleting an account that doesn't exist anymore.

1. Deleting an account that doesn't exist anymore. - Similar Threads - Deleting account doesn't

2. "Sort by none" doesn't exist anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Sort by none" doesn't exist anymore: Hello! My folders won't auto sort files anymore since a week or two.I know there's the trick "sort by none" via display settings, except...Due to some bug it's all gone. I can no longer select this anymore. I have updated to the newest version, so that's not the fix either.Is...
  3. "Sort by none" doesn't exist anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Sort by none" doesn't exist anymore: Hello! My folders won't auto sort files anymore since a week or two.I know there's the trick "sort by none" via display settings, except...Due to some bug it's all gone. I can no longer select this anymore. I have updated to the newest version, so that's not the fix either.Is...
  4. Account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account doesn't exist: I'm using my school account to ask this but, I have a personal account that I made when I bought my PC a couple years ago and while it's still connected to my PC whenever I try to login online I states the above. I went through Microsoft costumer service but, it didn't really...
  5. Account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Account doesn't exist: I'm using my school account to ask this but, I have a personal account that I made when I bought my PC a couple years ago and while it's still connected to my PC whenever I try to login online I states the above. I went through Microsoft costumer service but, it didn't really...
  6. Account hacked, unknown mail, account doesn't exist anymore, no form

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account hacked, unknown mail, account doesn't exist anymore, no form: Hi, I've tried to connect to my microsoft account but it has been hacked , the recuperation adress is unkown and referd to a russian mail. I can't fill up the form beacause when i say im try to recover from X account aka my hacked account it says it doesnt exist. The mail...
  7. Account hacked, unknown mail, account doesn't exist anymore, no form

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account hacked, unknown mail, account doesn't exist anymore, no form: Hi, I've tried to connect to my microsoft account but it has been hacked , the recuperation adress is unkown and referd to a russian mail. I can't fill up the form beacause when i say im try to recover from X account aka my hacked account it says it doesnt exist. The mail...
  8. Account doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account doesn't exist: When my ex set up my computer, for some reason he made an Outlook account that I've never used. My sign in page for my computer has this email address and so I have a Microsoft account associated with that bogus email. All my photos are backing up to this account, all my...
  9. How to delete a work email account from Windows 10 if the actual account doesn't exist anymore?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to delete a work email account from Windows 10 if the actual account doesn't exist anymore?: So the main issue is that this email the *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account does not actually exist anymore. It was a work email for a contract job, and it was deleted when the contract ended, so it is impossible to log in it. Naturally, I cannot recover the...
  10. How to delete a Microsoft account from Windows if the actual account doesn't exist anymore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to delete a Microsoft account from Windows if the actual account doesn't exist anymore?: [ATTACH] So I had a work email that was Microsoft based for a job that was a temporary contract, and now the account is deleted. However, if I want to remove the account..... it asks me to log in first... which I can't since it's deleted, and I can't recover the account...