Windows 10: Deleting an Administrator shown as Pending

Discus and support Deleting an Administrator shown as Pending in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I added someone with an incorrect email address so it is shown as "Admininstrator , Adult,Pending How can I delte this and start again with the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MartynLee2, Sep 10, 2020.

1. Deleting an Administrator shown as Pending

I added someone with an incorrect email address so it is shown as "Admininstrator , Adult,Pending How can I delte this and start again with the correct details. I've looked everywhere but tI can't find a way to delete it.

:)

MartynLee2, Sep 10, 2020
  2. somebody Win User

RealTemp General Discussion

toohot, try this.

• Run a "Command Prompt" as administrator
    • enter "sc delete WinRing0_1_2_0" without the quotes. If it says the deletion is pending you will have to reboot.
    • Run 3.58

somebody, Sep 10, 2020
  3. Deleting an administrator account

Hi Imat,

Kindly follow the steps below to resolve this concern:

Step 1: Remove pin from your administrator account. Here's how:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Go to Sign-in options.
    • Under PIN, click on Remove.
    • Tap Remove to confirm.
    • Type in your administrator password to verify.
    • Hit OK.

Step 2: Make your local account as an administrator account by following the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Go to Family & other people.
    • Select Change account type.
    • Under Account type, select Administrator.
    • Hit OK.
    • Restart your computer and sign in with your administrator account.

Step 3: Remove the old administrator account. Please follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select Accounts.
    • Go to Family & other people.
    • Click on the admin account you want to remove and hit Remove button.
    • When you see a confirmation dialog, select Delete account and data.

Hope this information helps. In case you need further assistance, kindly reply to us.

Charianne Per, Sep 10, 2020
  4. Deleting an Administrator shown as Pending

Defender updates no longer shown

Sorry but I just want to see Defender updates listed in my update history. Updates for office 2010 etc are shown so why not Windows Defender?

ThomasLangford, Sep 10, 2020
Thema:

Deleting an Administrator shown as Pending

1. Deleting an Administrator shown as Pending - Similar Threads - Deleting Administrator shown

2. The administrator account is not shown after created

in Windows 10 Customization
    The administrator account is not shown after created: I created a new administrator account, but my computer did not go through setting up process. I then changed the previous administrator account to a local account. But when I restarted my computer there is no option for choosing different accounts. Only the local account is...
  3. The administrator account is not shown after created

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The administrator account is not shown after created: I created a new administrator account, but my computer did not go through setting up process. I then changed the previous administrator account to a local account. But when I restarted my computer there is no option for choosing different accounts. Only the local account is...
  4. The administrator account is not shown after created

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Delete Pending Download list

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete Pending Download list: In Win 10 Pro, Settings/Update&Security, is there a way to delete the Pending Download list? I have a PC at a remote location running video surveillance software with Internet access only via an LTE modem w/ data plan. I have updated the PC via thumb drive with the Pending...
  6. How to delete this folder? (CMD doesn't delete it and no pending updates)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to delete this folder? (CMD doesn't delete it and no pending updates): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/pranxter_guy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fmixmw/how_to_delete_this_folder_cmd_doesnt_delete_it/
  7. deleted administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    deleted administrator: deleted administrator from a new desktop window 10, my old window 7 was running good. I have 8 hours trying to get administrator added back. Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-administrator/6d034f8c-caf9-451b-91bc-41b69b258156
  8. Delete administrator account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete administrator account: I need to close down my old administrator account on my laptop but because Microsoft closed that account I can no longer sign in and do this. Is there another way to clear this account?...
  9. what shown when login administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    what shown when login administrator: Hello sir i already try boot safe mode or with command prompt , and this is what shown when login use administrator [img] 17045
  10. Administrator account deleted

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrator account deleted: I installed Windows 10 several days ago. It seemed OK; then I added another pc to my network and when I finished my user account had been deleted. Administrator privileges were given to an old account for which I no longer have a password. My only access to my computer is as...