Windows 10: Deleting an e-Mail account

Discus and support Deleting an e-Mail account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have looked at many similar posted questions, but can't seem to follow any of the suggested answers. All I want to do is delete my outlook email... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by A_306, Dec 2, 2019.

1. A_306 Win User

Deleting an e-Mail account

I have looked at many similar posted questions, but can't seem to follow any of the suggested answers. All I want to do is delete my outlook email account (not Microsoft account), one of the answers says I should log into my Microsoft account and click on settings, but I can't even find a settings button or link, please help.

:)

A_306, Dec 2, 2019

2. How Do I Delete an E-Mail Account?

I've had the account for about a year, but there's just all this junk mail in there and I don't need the E-Mail anymore so, even if I keep receiving messages, will it be deleted if I don't do anything about it?

Azn Tr14dZ, Dec 2, 2019
  3. How Do I Delete an E-Mail Account?

How do I delete an E-Mail account? I have one that I haven't used in a long time, and I just want to delete it since I use another one anyway. It's on Yahoo btw.

Azn Tr14dZ, Dec 2, 2019
  4. raygo1975 Win User

Windows 10 Mail app deleted all my e-mail accounts

The Windows Mail App (The e-mail client that comes with Windows 10) is where I had all my e-mail accounts setup so I just had one place to check them. All of the e-mail accounts that I had added to the client are now gone. When I open the app instead of seeing a list of my e-mail accounts I see the app as it was when I first started to use it.

Deleting an e-Mail account [​IMG]

My e-mail accounts should be listed in the left hand column under Accounts.

raygo1975, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Deleting an e-Mail account - Similar Threads - Deleting Mail account

2. How do you Delete a E-mail account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you Delete a E-mail account?: Hello. Due to some odd error When I Logged into https://answers.microsoft.com/ It showed account Profile Blocked. So I made a new Account "Mew" and I Got The same error. Then I made Another account "I_MEOW". Now I need to Delete the "Mew" account Because I can not view Or...
  3. Remove/change deleted E-Mail of microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove/change deleted E-Mail of microsoft account: Hello, I want to remove the main e-mail-adress of my local microsoft account As you can see in the first picture, I have 2 different E-Mails for my account. But whenever I for example try to download something, it automatically wants me to log in with the one above, which I...
  4. Windows 10 Mail Randomly Deleting E-Mail Accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail Randomly Deleting E-Mail Accounts: I have 4 computers running Windows 10. On only 1 of them does the following problem occur. Version 1909 OS Build 18363.900 I set up Windows 10 Mail with about 9 different E-mail Account addresses including 3 Outlook accounts (1 @Outlook.com and 2 @ hotmail.co.uk). They...
  5. Windows 10 Mail Randomly Deleting E-Mail Accounts

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Mail Randomly Deleting E-Mail Accounts: I have 4 computers running Windows 10. On only 1 of them does the following problem occur. Version 1909 OS Build 18363.900 I set up Windows 10 Mail with about 9 different E-mail Account addresses including 3 Outlook accounts (1 @Outlook.com and 2 @ hotmail.co.uk). They...
  6. e mail account

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    e mail account: I have downloaded Apache Open Office 4 and my outgoing email is routed through Microsoft MAIL. I would like to change that to Webmail. Can this be done??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-account/5e009353-44ca-4150-a437-3d30e9bc201c
  7. Deleted e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted e-mails: How do I find deleted e-mails from the same sender. They are not in trach or the recycle bin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-e-mails/6f5eba1e-eb27-489c-a36e-9b3e9876da38
  8. Delete E-Mail App account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete E-Mail App account: Hi, is there a way to reset the Mail-App completely? The problem is, when I want to add a new mail account, the mail app always shows me my microsoft account which i once added. Although I deleted this microsoft account from the mail app it appears when i want to add a new...
  9. Deleted e-mails

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted e-mails: I have an outlook and hot-mail account. I check it every day with Windows 10 mail and delete unwanted e-mails and empty the deleted folder. Every time I go to the deleted folder, there are e-mails there that I deleted a week ago. Why have a deleted folder if it's not going to...
  10. Deleted E Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted E Mail: I received an E Mail on my I Phone for my ATT.NET account. When I forwarded it, it was deleted from my ATT server and I Phone.I have checked the box on my I Phone to not delete the E Mail from the server. How can I find the deleted E Mail on my ATT server? My ATT is imap. 80038