Windows 10: deleting an incomplete e-mail from my list

Discus and support deleting an incomplete e-mail from my list in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; An e-mail just showing who it is from have appeared in my list of e-mails. There is no other information on it, and I can't delete it. It is showing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pitbulls2, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Pitbulls2 Win User

deleting an incomplete e-mail from my list

An e-mail just showing who it is from have appeared in my list of e-mails. There is no other information on it, and I can't delete it.

It is showing just who it is from with no other message of anything (no date, information, etc) How can I get rid of it

:)

Pitbulls2, Mar 11, 2019

2. E-mail address autocomplete list, where?

Hello,

I need to clean the e-mail autocomplete address list, you know every time you write an e-mail the phone suggests an address. Like the grey "pop-up" (actually, pop-below), but that is the list I need to clean/delete - So where is it? or how do I clean that
    list?

BR

:smileysad:

Mentor_JRH, Mar 11, 2019
  3. raygo1975 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail app deleted all my e-mail accounts

The Windows Mail App (The e-mail client that comes with Windows 10) is where I had all my e-mail accounts setup so I just had one place to check them. All of the e-mail accounts that I had added to the client are now gone. When I open the app instead of seeing a list of my e-mail accounts I see the app as it was when I first started to use it.

deleting an incomplete e-mail from my list [​IMG]

My e-mail accounts should be listed in the left hand column under Accounts.

raygo1975, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

1. deleting an incomplete e-mail from my list - Similar Threads - deleting incomplete mail

2. Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.: Hello, let me explain the whole context for a better understanding.Basically I decided to install Ubuntu alongside my Windows, so I could use both as I like using the dual boot feature. The installation went flawlessly, and I am really happy that I now have two separate...
  3. Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving e-mail from Microsoft on my Zimbra e-mail.: Hello, let me explain the whole context for a better understanding.Basically I decided to install Ubuntu alongside my Windows, so I could use both as I like using the dual boot feature. The installation went flawlessly, and I am really happy that I now have two separate...
  4. Deleting multiple e- mails from Windows Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Deleting multiple e- mails from Windows Mail: Since I've moved to Windows 10 edge, and had to go onto Windows mail, I've discovered I can no longer delete a lot of e mails in one go. I used to be able to do this when I was on Windows live mail. It's very useful as I get lots of notifications in one day from a facebook...
  5. Deleted e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted e-mails: How do I find deleted e-mails from the same sender. They are not in trach or the recycle bin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-e-mails/6f5eba1e-eb27-489c-a36e-9b3e9876da38
  6. Deleting an e-Mail account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleting an e-Mail account: I have looked at many similar posted questions, but can't seem to follow any of the suggested answers. All I want to do is delete my outlook email account (not Microsoft account), one of the answers says I should log into my Microsoft account and click on settings, but I...
  7. e-mail delete addresses

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    e-mail delete addresses: How do I delete some e-mail addresses? Thanks very much. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-delete-addresses/1148dcf5-fb81-49fe-b814-c5c57a809bd7
  8. listing of e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    listing of e-mail: My e-mail is listed in alphabetical order--how do I get it back to listing by date? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/listing-of-e-mail/fda99af5-c6db-40ce-a592-6de8127fc6b2
  9. Deleted e-mails

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted e-mails: I have an outlook and hot-mail account. I check it every day with Windows 10 mail and delete unwanted e-mails and empty the deleted folder. Every time I go to the deleted folder, there are e-mails there that I deleted a week ago. Why have a deleted folder if it's not going to...
  10. Deleted E Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Deleted E Mail: I received an E Mail on my I Phone for my ATT.NET account. When I forwarded it, it was deleted from my ATT server and I Phone.I have checked the box on my I Phone to not delete the E Mail from the server. How can I find the deleted E Mail on my ATT server? My ATT is imap. 80038