Windows 10: Deleting an old micrsoft account

Discus and support Deleting an old micrsoft account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was a student teacher at a secondary school and was given a school email and microsoft account. I used my own laptop to access MS Teams, emails etc.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TracyKemp1, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Deleting an old micrsoft account

I was a student teacher at a secondary school and was given a school email and microsoft account. I used my own laptop to access MS Teams, emails etc. I left my placement in June and the account was blocked a week after I left, which I knew would happen. But now my laptop keeps telling me there is a problem with my account that I need to fix. I just want to remove the account from my laptop. But when I click on manage - I can't access the account, because the admin at school have blocked it. I'm going round in circles...can you help?

:)

TracyKemp1, Jul 26, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Jul 26, 2021
  3. Deleting an old workplace account

Hello - I'm trying to remove an old workplace account from my personal computer, but going round in circles.

In the list of accounts it's in the "Accounts used by other apps" section.

Any suggestions would be very welcome.

BrianParkinson1, Jul 26, 2021
  4. jsfitz54 Win User

Deleting an old micrsoft account

Windows 7 Account Wont Delete

Create a new account first....then delete the old account.

jsfitz54, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Deleting an old micrsoft account

1. Deleting an old micrsoft account - Similar Threads - Deleting old micrsoft

2. Delete Old Accounts

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Delete Old Accounts: Hello,I have old Microsoft accounts that I no longer have access to and wish to delete.Is there an e-mail address I can forward my request to with the account details?In fact, the Google accounts with which these two Microsoft accounts were created had successfully been...
  3. Delete Old Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete Old Accounts: Hello,I have old Microsoft accounts that I no longer have access to and wish to delete.Is there an e-mail address I can forward my request to with the account details?In fact, the Google accounts with which these two Microsoft accounts were created had successfully been...
  4. Delete Old Accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. delete old account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete old account: I have 2 accounts on my Windows 10 PC. One's an old one based on a now-deleted email address. I need to get rid of that account so my new one, with my current email address, works properly...
  6. delete old account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delete old account: I have 2 accounts on my Windows 10 PC. One's an old one based on a now-deleted email address. I need to get rid of that account so my new one, with my current email address, works properly...
  7. delete old account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    delete old account: I have 2 accounts on my Widows 10 PC. One's an ols one based on a deleted email address. I need to get rid of that account so my new one, with my current email address works properly...
  8. Creating a new Micrsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating a new Micrsoft account: For some time, I've had problems with the "Microsoft Ultimate Word Games" MUWG app; the app simply will not sync with my Microsoft account. I've had this problem for several years across several machines running Windows 8, Windows 10 and Windows 11. BTW, I've also had this...
  9. "Micrsoft Account" on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Micrsoft Account" on Windows 11: So back on Windows 10 I suffered a bug where when i had a Outlook account logged in on my Mail and Calander App it would also have a "Microsoft Account" on there to as seen in the screenshot below; I've also attached proof of an account on here as well to show that there is...
  10. micrsoft family account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    micrsoft family account: I am super Pisse* off now. Our youngest child plugged a xbox one into a older childs laptop to use the screen as a monitor. Now out older child who is in college, can not use google chrome which his college requires because it says he can not use google chrome because of...