Windows 10: Deleting an old workplace account

Discus and support Deleting an old workplace account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello - I'm trying to remove an old workplace account from my personal computer, but going round in circles. In the list of accounts it's in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrianParkinson1, Oct 17, 2018.

1. Deleting an old workplace account

Hello - I'm trying to remove an old workplace account from my personal computer, but going round in circles.

In the list of accounts it's in the "Accounts used by other apps" section.

Any suggestions would be very welcome.

:)

BrianParkinson1, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Alcal11 Win User

Remove workplace account from Lumia 950

This didn't work. I have successfully removed the email and calendar links, but the phone is still trying to connect to my workplace account. These are listed separately from emails. The emails offer a delete function. The Microsoft accounts linked to
    other apps, such as a workplace account do not give a delete option. You are allowed to add accounts, but I need to remove one.

Alcal11, Oct 17, 2018
  3. Joe Men Win User
    Remove workplace account from Lumia 950

There is a possibility that you work account is also connected to your Microsoft account. You may check this by doing the following:

• Log in to your email account using an Internet browser on a desktop computer.
    • Go to the Options and select Connected accounts under the
      Accounts category.
    • If you see your work email account in the Connected accounts, select it and click on the
      Trashcan icon.

Let us know what happens after.

Joe Men, Oct 17, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

Deleting an old workplace account

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 17, 2018
Thema:

Deleting an old workplace account

1. Deleting an old workplace account - Similar Threads - Deleting old workplace

2. Unable to remove old workplace account from personal PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove old workplace account from personal PC: All advice I've seen to date is to open the Accounts page, select the account and click Disconnect. There is no option for this. There is a Manage option, however I no longer work for the company, so have no access to manage the account. A solution other than formatting the...
  3. Unable to remove old workplace account from personal PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to remove old workplace account from personal PC: All advice I've seen to date is to open the Accounts page, select the account and click Disconnect. There is no option for this. There is a Manage option, however I no longer work for the company, so have no access to manage the account. A solution other than formatting the...
  4. delete old account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete old account: I have 2 accounts on my Windows 10 PC. One's an old one based on a now-deleted email address. I need to get rid of that account so my new one, with my current email address, works properly...
  5. delete old account

delete old account: I have 2 accounts on my Windows 10 PC. One's an old one based on a now-deleted email address. I need to get rid of that account so my new one, with my current email address, works properly...
  6. delete old account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    delete old account: I have 2 accounts on my Widows 10 PC. One's an ols one based on a deleted email address. I need to get rid of that account so my new one, with my current email address works properly...
  7. Remove an old workplace account from my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove an old workplace account from my PC: Hi,I did some contract work for a business, and they issued me with an Office 365 email address with access to Sharepoint - ie a workplace account. When the contract finished, I deleted well I thought I did everything from my PC, and the business disabled my user...
  8. Remove an old workplace account from my PC

Remove an old workplace account from my PC: Hi,I did some contract work for a business, and they issued me with an Office 365 email address with access to Sharepoint - ie a workplace account. When the contract finished, I deleted well I thought I did everything from my PC, and the business disabled my user...
  9. Remove old workplace account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove old workplace account: I had my old work e-mail account with Microsoft added to my personal computer. I no longer work at that office and can't login to remove it from my E-mail & Accounts used by other apps. The only option it gives me in Settings>Email & Accounts is to manage it, which takes...
  10. Delete workplace account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete workplace account: My workplace account has changed due to a promotion at work and change of title. I now cannot sign into my workplace account in Word and need to either amend the account or delete and set it up again. Any suggestions would be gratefully received....