Windows 10: Deleting an out of date email account from my microsoft account

Discus and support Deleting an out of date email account from my microsoft account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I linked my university email to my microsoft account, but now I no longer attend university, so the email has been disabled. However, it still shows as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TobyBeyatte, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Deleting an out of date email account from my microsoft account

I linked my university email to my microsoft account, but now I no longer attend university, so the email has been disabled. However, it still shows as being linked to my microsoft account and I constantly get pop-up notifications that there's a problem with a work or school account. How can I go about deleting this email from my account?

:)

TobyBeyatte, Feb 12, 2020

2. email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Feb 12, 2020
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Deleting an out of date email account from my microsoft account [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Feb 12, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Deleting an out of date email account from my microsoft account

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Deleting an out of date email account from my microsoft account

1. Deleting an out of date email account from my microsoft account - Similar Threads - Deleting date email

2. Outlook email account settings out of date.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook email account settings out of date.: outlook email setting out of date windows mobile 10. long standing issue which I cant find the answer to. This started last month on my device, I have tried many attempted fixes time date reset devise hard reset, delete account re add etc. Laptop and android device working as...
  3. Email account settings out of date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email account settings out of date: When I try to access my email It says my settings are out of date when I try to fix. I get an error code 0x8019019a https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-account-settings-out-of-date/8d7be33c-773e-4d0c-a8c0-deb8fdad03b8
  4. Your Email Account Settings Are Out Of Date

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Email Account Settings Are Out Of Date: My dad's Outlook email stopped working a couple days ago and I can't fix it. It says Email account settings are out of date. I click fix it and let it go for 6+ hours and it didn't do anything. I Googled around and changed the time and date settings like people said but it...
  5. Settings out of date on my Microsoft account

Settings out of date on my Microsoft account: Settings out of date on my Microsoft account. Where do I go to update the settings on this account? can anybody help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/settings-out-of-date-on-my-microsoft-account/34193d5e-a22a-4895-a810-fec9f679823a
  6. ATT account settings out of date on ATT email account

ATT account settings out of date on ATT email account: I have tried several times by clicking on fix account button but continually get error code: Ox8019019a. I also clicked on Learn more and followed all the instructions and have rebooted several times and still get the same error code when I try to fix account. Please help!...
  7. Microsoft Accounts out of date

Microsoft Accounts out of date: I am getting a daily request on the header of my email page to fix my Microsoft account. It is telling me my email account is out of date. When I select FIX NOW it wants me to allow Microsoft access to just about everything inside my pc, which I will NOT ALLOW! So is this...
  8. email account is out of date problem

email account is out of date problem: I have Windows 10 and have a continuous problem with my email account setting being out of date and when I go to verify them there is a password that I did not enter and don't know how to change. I did a system restore but it still did not fix the problem. What can I do?...
  9. Account Settings out of date on email problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account Settings out of date on email problem: I had to change the password on my att email today due to a possible hacker issue. After I changed the password, I also changed it on my yahoo account. After I rebooted my computer and tried to access email, I got an error msg stating "account settings are out of date". The...
  10. my account is out of date

my account is out of date: how do I fix an out of date account? not getting any new emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/my-account-is-out-of-date/d3b50b4f-3cf1-40ae-80c2-a900c117169b