Windows 10: Deleting apps that I own from my Surface Pro 6. What does hiding an app do?

Discus and support Deleting apps that I own from my Surface Pro 6. What does hiding an app do? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft, First of all, thank you for making such great computers! My Surface Pro has been fantastic! Now. I have a concern. By hiding the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DylanGrewe, May 6, 2019.

1. Deleting apps that I own from my Surface Pro 6. What does hiding an app do?

Hey Microsoft,

First of all, thank you for making such great computers! My Surface Pro has been fantastic! Now. I have a concern. By hiding the apps that I downloaded from the store, does that delete the app or just make the app hidden from view? If it just hides it from view, is there an app that could be downloaded that would delete these apps? I didn't realize that these apps couldn't be erased from the laptop and i have to use it for school. these apps are taking up 75% of my storage! If there isn't anything that I can do, I will just erase all memory from the computer. It would be great if you guys could develop this. thanks so much!

:)

DylanGrewe, May 6, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, May 6, 2019
  3. New to windows 8 - just got MS surface pro

thx.can u list some interesting or very useful apps?
    packaged apps wih surface pro? which one?
    onenote form appstore?

======
    how to close already opened programs/windows one by one or all at once?

freebird_9924, May 6, 2019
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Deleting apps that I own from my Surface Pro 6. What does hiding an app do?

Can't remove apps with Root App Delete

We have a new Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 running Android 7. I have it rooted, and I still can't remove apps with root app delete. Some googling lead me to something about the system partition being locked, and running commands in a terminal app. I tried mount -o rw,remount system and then it says system not in /proc/mounts

Not sure what's going on here, just want the bloat off the tablet... evidently these protected partitions also make it impossible for things like AdAway to work, which is also a big disappointment.

Thema:

Deleting apps that I own from my Surface Pro 6. What does hiding an app do?

1. Deleting apps that I own from my Surface Pro 6. What does hiding an app do? - Similar Threads - Deleting apps own

2. Camera app do not work on surface pro 6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera app do not work on surface pro 6: The Camera app do not work as i tried to take a photo.Error code 0xA00F4292 is shown as shared belowI have tried many ways i found online but none of it works!What can i do to use the camera?Thanks....
  3. Camera app do not work on surface pro 6

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera app do not work on surface pro 6: The Camera app do not work as i tried to take a photo.Error code 0xA00F4292 is shown as shared belowI have tried many ways i found online but none of it works!What can i do to use the camera?Thanks....
  4. My Surface Pro 4 cannot download Apps from Windows Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Surface Pro 4 cannot download Apps from Windows Apps: My Surface Pro 4 cannot download Apps from Windows Apps, The Error Code is Ox803F700, your help is very much appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-surface-pro-4-cannot-download-apps-from-windows/75713324-34f4-46ff-8059-5492d8a59a63
  5. A specific app, PressReader, prevents my Surface Pro 6 from going to sleep. Why?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    A specific app, PressReader, prevents my Surface Pro 6 from going to sleep. Why?: Is there some feature in Windows that allows an app to keep Windows from going to sleep. My Surface Pro 6 goes to sleep on schedule as expected except when the PressReader app is in normal or expanded view. The app can be open and minimized and Windows will go to sleep on...
  6. How do I transfer EVERYTHING from Surface Pro 3 to Surface Pro 6 transfer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I transfer EVERYTHING from Surface Pro 3 to Surface Pro 6 transfer: Hi, How do I transfer EVERYTHING from Surface Pro 3 to Surface Pro 6? Please include programs, Files, APPS data, photos email etc. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-everything-from-surface-pro-3-to/c5450f2d-9048-453f-9047-6d4b9762e223
  7. Remove Owned apps from app library (NOT just hide)

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Remove Owned apps from app library (NOT just hide): Ok Im looking for an app in the Msoft Store that has feature 'X'.... I had to download 10 different but similar apps before I found the one that does what I need.... The other 9 I just tried for 30 seconds each and hated them so uninstalled em.... All 10 of these apps...
  8. Surface Pro 6?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6?: What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6/ae634952-a688-4247-85d7-780381370a9a
  9. I cannot delete apps from Surface

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot delete apps from Surface: My Surface Book is overloaded with game apps that I don’t use – they take up o lot of space. I decided to delete them, found these apps on the Apps page, and clicked to uninstall them. But I received an error code 0x80073cfa and request to try again. Nothing more. I have...
  10. Delete Apps from my Surface Book

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Delete Apps from my Surface Book: I am trying to delete game apps from my computer that I did not download. They are taking up a LOT of disk space. When I go through the settings and Apps page, I click to uninstall and it gives me an error code and tells me to try again later. It hasn't worked for days....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. deleting an app on microsoft surface pro