Windows 10: Deleting apps that I own from my Surface Pro 6. What does hiding an app do?

Discus and support Deleting apps that I own from my Surface Pro 6. What does hiding an app do? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft, First of all, thank you for making such great computers! My Surface Pro has been fantastic! Now. I have a concern. By hiding the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DylanGrewe, May 6, 2019.

1. Deleting apps that I own from my Surface Pro 6. What does hiding an app do?

Hey Microsoft,

First of all, thank you for making such great computers! My Surface Pro has been fantastic! Now. I have a concern. By hiding the apps that I downloaded from the store, does that delete the app or just make the app hidden from view? If it just hides it from view, is there an app that could be downloaded that would delete these apps? I didn't realize that these apps couldn't be erased from the laptop and i have to use it for school. these apps are taking up 75% of my storage! If there isn't anything that I can do, I will just erase all memory from the computer. It would be great if you guys could develop this. thanks so much!

:)

DylanGrewe, May 6, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, May 6, 2019
  3. New to windows 8 - just got MS surface pro

thx.can u list some interesting or very useful apps?
    packaged apps wih surface pro? which one?
    onenote form appstore?

======
    how to close already opened programs/windows one by one or all at once?

freebird_9924, May 6, 2019
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Deleting apps that I own from my Surface Pro 6. What does hiding an app do?

Can't remove apps with Root App Delete

We have a new Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 running Android 7. I have it rooted, and I still can't remove apps with root app delete. Some googling lead me to something about the system partition being locked, and running commands in a terminal app. I tried mount -o rw,remount system and then it says system not in /proc/mounts

Not sure what's going on here, just want the bloat off the tablet... evidently these protected partitions also make it impossible for things like AdAway to work, which is also a big disappointment.

Thema:

Deleting apps that I own from my Surface Pro 6. What does hiding an app do?

1. Deleting apps that I own from my Surface Pro 6. What does hiding an app do? - Similar Threads - Deleting apps own

2. Transfer files from My Passport to Surface Pro 6

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer files from My Passport to Surface Pro 6: Is there a relatively simple process for transferring files from my external drive( My Passport) to my new Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-files-from-my-passport-to-surface-pro-6/e695317a-cd58-4eeb-919e-1b4589c08293"
  3. Surface Pro 6 pen. Does it matter which one I get?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6 pen. Does it matter which one I get?: Really in need for a pen to do some photoshop work with my new Surface Pro 6. I was wondering if I should use a the pen (the one that came with the SP4), instead of paying $130 CAD for a simple plastic pen. But the thing is will the older pen support tilt and will it have the...
  4. Surface Pro 6?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6?: What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6/ae634952-a688-4247-85d7-780381370a9a
  5. Why does Microsoft delete my apps when they do an update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does Microsoft delete my apps when they do an update?: Why does Microsoft delete my apps every time they do an update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-microsoft-delete-my-apps-when-they-do-an/9d035e16-c7ed-4f84-8c6f-d4627eb762bb
  6. I cannot delete apps from Surface

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I cannot delete apps from Surface: My Surface Book is overloaded with game apps that I don’t use – they take up o lot of space. I decided to delete them, found these apps on the Apps page, and clicked to uninstall them. But I received an error code 0x80073cfa and request to try again. Nothing more. I have...
  7. Delete Apps from my Surface Book

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Delete Apps from my Surface Book: I am trying to delete game apps from my computer that I did not download. They are taking up a LOT of disk space. When I go through the settings and Apps page, I click to uninstall and it gives me an error code and tells me to try again later. It hasn't worked for days....
  8. How do I hide/remove apps from "your apps" list? 2018

How do I hide/remove apps from "your apps" list? 2018: VICVALE SAys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's 2025, and I thought all APP-lication of this problem would've been solve by now?? Wasn't the "APP-RAPTURE" - to TAKE PLACE, AND A-CARE... AROUND THIS TIME??? Or, would it be beyond 2045, WHEN NEW APP-GRADE OF APP-TITUDE WILL COME TO...
  9. HOW DO I STOP OWNING AN APP THAT IS NOT INSTALLED ON MY PC?

HOW DO I STOP OWNING AN APP THAT IS NOT INSTALLED ON MY PC?: HOW DO I STOP OWNING AN APP THAT IS NOT INSTALLED ON MY PC? So my problem is I was trying to install iTunes. I tried to install it from the Microsoft Store but for some reason, no matter how many times I try again or regardless of how long I wait, it just won't install....
  10. Apps Are Hiding From Me

Apps Are Hiding From Me: Trying to uninstall apps. Can't find them. Not showing on list of apps in control panel. How do I locate them and get them to show up for the uninstaller? Example would be XNView. New Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro Win 10 37218

Users found this page by searching for:

1. deleting an app on microsoft surface pro