Windows 10: deleting auto fill email names in windows 10 mail

Discus and support deleting auto fill email names in windows 10 mail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I know there has been a lot on this subject with the outcome being something along the lines of "you cannot delete or amend email names in Mail". I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by david763, Feb 22, 2019.

1. david763 Win User

deleting auto fill email names in windows 10 mail

I know there has been a lot on this subject with the outcome being something along the lines of "you cannot delete or amend email names in Mail".

I just want to say firstly, is there an answer now to this big programming fault and secondly, why I think it ought to be fixed.

One of my email addresses in fact to a couple I know and it always appears with one name before the actual email address. This person recently died so every time I want to send an email, no matter what I do, the deceased name appears which, I would imagine is most upsetting to the surviving partner.

I have tried making new contacts but cannot stop the program finding the old name despite what I have done to delete it from my visible list.

Has Microsoft or will they, ever sort this out?

:)

david763, Feb 22, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Feb 22, 2019
  3. How do I delete an address in the Auto-Complete List?

On Mail App, the Auto-Complete List displays suggestions for names and email addresses as you start to type in the To, Cc, and Bcc boxes. These suggestions are derived from names and email addresses that you have typed before.

How do I delete an address in the Auto-Complete List on my Windows Phone 7.5 (Nokia Lumia 800C)?

加文(Gavin), Feb 22, 2019
  4. deleting auto fill email names in windows 10 mail

how do you delete an auto added email in Win 10 mail

Hi Larry,

Outlook builds the Auto-Complete List by saving the names and addresses of recipients in email messages you've previously sent. As the list grows, so does the number of suggestions that are offered as possible entries. You can trim the list by removing one
    or more recipients, or you can turn off Auto-Complete List completely. To do so, you may follow instructed steps from this link:
    Remove addresses from AutoSuggest/Auto-Complete

Let us know if you need further help.

Jenicel Dri, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

deleting auto fill email names in windows 10 mail

1. deleting auto fill email names in windows 10 mail - Similar Threads - deleting auto fill

2. Onedrive Windows 10 Remove Auto Fill Email Address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive Windows 10 Remove Auto Fill Email Address: Hi,How can i remove this auto fill email address in One drive in Windows 10 please refer this screenshot https://prnt.sc/vPR8MA1U7bGO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-windows-10-remove-auto-fill-email-address/d729eb5a-f61c-4e6d-955c-f69f1a98b6d8
  3. Onedrive Windows 10 Remove Auto Fill Email Address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Onedrive Windows 10 Remove Auto Fill Email Address: Hi,How can i remove this auto fill email address in One drive in Windows 10 please refer this screenshot https://prnt.sc/vPR8MA1U7bGO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-windows-10-remove-auto-fill-email-address/d729eb5a-f61c-4e6d-955c-f69f1a98b6d8
  4. Mail Auto Fill - drop down list

Mail Auto Fill - drop down list: Hi All, I researched but can not find an answer. Mail app does not suggest started email addresses by name anymore - only by email address. Usually, as does my other machine at work, when start typing the name of a person, it fills the email address. On this machine it...
  5. AUTO FILL in MAIL will NOT DELETE and is wrong

AUTO FILL in MAIL will NOT DELETE and is wrong: I have a FAKE auto fill address that is linked to my e personal email address. When I type the address in the TO box the FAKE address is first. ALL THE FORUM SUGGESTIONS DO NOT WORK. I am using the MAIL app, NOT the 365 MAIL app. There is NO "X" and no "i" button, and...
  6. Email auto fill addresses

Email auto fill addresses: Hi, when I type the first letters of my email especially when I want to log into Facebook, three email addresses pop up to choose from. My problem is that one of them is a mistype from somewhere and I want to delete it can you advise. My friend also has similar problem when...
  7. Mail App - Windows 10 - Auto Deletes Sent eMails

Mail App - Windows 10 - Auto Deletes Sent eMails: Hello, I have been facing an issue with the Windows 10 Mail app linked to a google account. I have noticed that when I respond to emails, the email I send disappears and cannot be found in sent items, outbox, bin, spam, or anywhere actually. The disappeared email cannot be...
  8. document auto fill document in windows 10 mail app

document auto fill document in windows 10 mail app: Is there a way to set up auto fill documents on the windows 10 mail app, just like in outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/document-auto-fill-document-in-windows-10-mail-app/efc32c94-36e1-43bd-bdea-c1899abec6d3
  9. Emails auto deleting

in Browsers and Email
    Emails auto deleting: Some Emails seem to be automaticaly deleting from my in box,as I have not deleted them although they don`t appear in the deleted box,any suggestions? 142007
  10. Windows 10 mail deleting emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 mail deleting emails: I am receiving the same emails in the same accounts on 4 devices -- 2 cell phones, a Surface and an HP desktop. Often it appears that deleting emails from one device also deletes them on others. Can this be, and how do I prevent it?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windwps 10 mail app how to delete the auto fill

2. how to deleting auto filling email in mail app

3. quick fill names windows mail

4. deleting auto fill in outlook windows 10