Windows 10: Deleting Cookies / password from a perticular Website

Discus and support Deleting Cookies / password from a perticular Website in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, We have a situation where we would like to clear passwords / cookies on exit from Edge for a particular web site. Chrome has that function of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nilesh Deshpande_pepco, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Deleting Cookies / password from a perticular Website

Hi,

We have a situation where we would like to clear passwords / cookies on exit from Edge for a particular web site. Chrome has that function of 'Clear o Exit', can you pl. let me know similar function from Edge?

:)

Nilesh Deshpande_pepco, Sep 3, 2019

2. block cookies from specific websites windows 10

Hi Maxine,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

I will be glad to help you with the issue you have with the computer. I understand the frustration when things don't work the way it should.

What is the browser you are working on?

Internet Explorer provides many different ways to control the cookies that are stored on your computer. You can block or allow cookies or you can choose the specific sites that you'll accept cookies from. When you make these sorts of changes, the cookies
    that are already stored on your computer will not be affected. For that reason, you might want to delete the cookies already stored on your computer before following the steps below:

Block or allow cookies from specific websites

• Open Internet Explorer. Click on the gear icon on the top right hand corner.

• Click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.

• Click the Privacy tab, and then move the slider to a position between the top and bottom so you are not blocking or allowing all cookies.

• Click Sites.

• In the Address of website box, type a website address, and then click
      Block or Allow.

As you type, a list of webpages that you have already visited will be displayed. You can click an item in the list and it will be displayed in the
      Address of website box.

• Repeat step 5 for each website you want to block or allow. When you are finished, click
      OK.

• Move the slider back to the position it was originally in, and then click
      OK.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post in case you have any further issues, we are happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Ruth Buruga, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Issues with enabling cookies in Internet Explorer 11

Hello,

Before proceeding could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “but the program seems to doubt it” what exactly are you referring to?

• Do you get any error message?

• What are the steps you have followed to allow cookies?
    I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned In the article to allow Cookies and check if it helps. Refer to the below link:

Delete and manage cookies

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Sep 3, 2019
  4. 4huskers Win User

Deleting Cookies / password from a perticular Website

Website password

I have one website that Edge won't remember the username and password. As I type the username the next characters flash in the box. I went into Credential Manager and the site was listed with the correct username and password. I deleted its listing and brought the page up and logged in. Edge asked if I wanted to save the username and password; I clicked yes and went to another site, then went back and the login info wasn't there. It's back in Credential Manager.

4huskers, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Deleting Cookies / password from a perticular Website

1. Deleting Cookies / password from a perticular Website - Similar Threads - Deleting Cookies password

2. Protect cookies from being deleted ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Protect cookies from being deleted ?: This question has been asked several times but as yet no-one has specifically answered - IS IT POSSIBLE ?All responses to date have essentially been explanations of what they are, but like other enquirors I would like to run clean-up on my private personal pc without having...
  3. Protect cookies from being deleted ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Protect cookies from being deleted ?: This question has been asked several times but as yet no-one has specifically answered - IS IT POSSIBLE ?All responses to date have essentially been explanations of what they are, but like other enquirors I would like to run clean-up on my private personal pc without having...
  4. Protect cookies from being deleted ?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Saving cookies for selected websites.

Saving cookies for selected websites.: Every time I reboot this computer, I have to reenter my password for OneDrive and Microsoft Office. I have gone to settings in the Microsoft Edge browser and added these sites, including NavyFederal.org, but the cookies still get erased when I reboot. Please tell me what I am...
  6. Windows 10 deleting cookies from all browsers.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 deleting cookies from all browsers.: Recently windows 10 operating system in my computer got updated. Now cookies in all my browsers get deleted after I shutdown my computer and reopen it after one day. If I restart my computer within an hour then cookies may not get deleted or may get deleted depending on my...
  7. Repeated erasure of cookies and passwords

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated erasure of cookies and passwords: For at least a month now I am getting repeated loss of my cookies and passwords. It only happens on my Win 10 desktop PC. I had a MS support session. The latest Win 10 version was installed it took about 12 hours!. I changed virus protection to Malwarebytes and did a scan,...
  8. Can the new Edge accept only cookies from select websites?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can the new Edge accept only cookies from select websites?: In Firefox, I blocked all cookies by default, and manually added authorizations for websites I wanted to stay connected to (I like to keep as little history data as possible). I just switched to the new Chromium-based Edge, did exactly the same (disable cookies, allow a list...
  9. delete cookies

delete cookies: How do I delete cookies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-cookies/251e5416-7e30-471b-af19-9f5d198b0c51
  10. Selectively Delete Cookies

in Browsers and Email
    Selectively Delete Cookies: I am getting "Access Denied" when I try to get into my Capital One checking account using Internet Explorer 11. Capital One says to use a different browser or delete cookies. Can I delete cookies just for that one website? Thanks, cb 102645