Windows 10: Deleting Default Signature in Windows Live Mail

Discus and support Deleting Default Signature in Windows Live Mail in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to delete my default signature in Windows Live Mail as it is out of date and inaccurate but I no longer seem to have any ability to add/ amend... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TriciaGlaves, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Deleting Default Signature in Windows Live Mail

I want to delete my default signature in Windows Live Mail as it is out of date and inaccurate but I no longer seem to have any ability to add/ amend or delete. Please tell me if there is a way. Thank You.

:)

TriciaGlaves, Jan 8, 2021
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Custom Signature in Mail??

Hi Eric,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft community.

1. Are you using outlook or other third party app?

If you are using mail app I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Go to mail app.
    • Tap on Switch to Setting icon on bottom left.
    • Go to options.
    • Turn on Signature; Choose the Signature you like.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thanks.

Pavan_N, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Deleting Default Signature in Windows Live Mail

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Deleting Default Signature in Windows Live Mail

1. Deleting Default Signature in Windows Live Mail - Similar Threads - Deleting Default Signature

2. how to delete completely windows live mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to delete completely windows live mail: I'm receiving thousands of e-mails thanking me for registering with their website. I want to cancel my windows live account completely to stop these e-mails...
  3. how to delete completely windows live mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to delete completely windows live mail: I'm receiving thousands of e-mails thanking me for registering with their website. I want to cancel my windows live account completely to stop these e-mails...
  4. Windows Live Mail deleted emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Mail deleted emails: In Windows Live Mail running on Windows 10, when an email is deleted it is not transferred into the Deleted folder. How do you arrange for all deleted emails to be transferred and retained in the Deleted folder. Graham...
  5. Windows Live Mail default Word Processor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Live Mail default Word Processor: Windows Live Mail opens .doc attachments with MS Word. How do I change the default to Open Office? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-default-word-processor/36e788f7-72b0-4d0b-8ff5-3fb114379134
  6. Windows Live Mail, cannot delete emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Live Mail, cannot delete emails: Since update I get an "unknown error" display when I try to delete messages. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-cannot-delete-emails/190503d0-e510-41ae-a900-b0d0eee01b0a
  7. Adding picture & logo into Windows Live Mail in signatures

Adding picture & logo into Windows Live Mail in signatures: Can anyone tell me how to add a picture & logo to my signature in windows live mail please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-picture-logo-into-windows-live-mail-in/e7a30c6a-130c-4346-b311-db258264b5f5"
  8. Deleting e-mails in Windows Live Mail

Deleting e-mails in Windows Live Mail: I can no longer delete e-mails from Windows Live Mail without being online. Why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/deleting-e-mails-in-windows-live-mail/3aac8284-0ca5-46f6-956b-70932db88315
  9. Deleting messages from Windows Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Deleting messages from Windows Live Mail: I have tried all the normal ways and it still remains. It's driving me mad every time I open the mail. This is in the in-box and I can't even move it anywhere to try and delete it that way. No biggie I know but I really would like to get rid of it. Thanks 67976
  10. Live Mail - delete contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Live Mail - delete contacts: windows 10.1, Firefox, Live Mail - How do I delete contacts in Live Mail? 55508