Windows 10: Deleting disk partitions: "Healthy Recovery Partition" - which of these are okay to delete?

Discus and support Deleting disk partitions: "Healthy Recovery Partition" - which of these are okay to delete? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently removed Ubuntu from an Ubuntu-Window dual boot to which I gave a portion of my disk.In the process of removing it, I discovered I had 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jihyun3, May 21, 2021.

1. Jihyun3 Win User

Deleting disk partitions: "Healthy Recovery Partition" - which of these are okay to delete?

I recently removed Ubuntu from an Ubuntu-Window dual boot to which I gave a portion of my disk.In the process of removing it, I discovered I had 4 other partitions other than the C:, taking up quite some space.I cannot tell which are the results/residues from the dual boot and which were there originally.Here are some

:)

Jihyun3, May 21, 2021
  2. trickson Win User

Will deleting the factory partition render the recovery disk useless?

More than likely it is of no use NOW . The recovery disk is nothing more than drivers and some BS . You will not get the OS and recovering from a recovery disk only works if the drive partition is fine and has been untouched by any one .
    The best thing to do is delete all the partitions and just install windows on the HDD make your own recovery disk and your done not to mention you get all that drive space back .

trickson, May 21, 2021
  3. Will deleting the factory partition render the recovery disk useless?

oh so if i install windows using xp at retail... and delete current partition.... the factory recovery disc will be obsolete and no use?

confirmation.

HiddenStupid, May 21, 2021
  4. Deleting disk partitions: "Healthy Recovery Partition" - which of these are okay to delete?

Need to delete an old healthy Recovery partition.

How do I delete an old 449MB healthy Recovery partition.

BarryMoore SR., May 21, 2021
Thema:

Deleting disk partitions: "Healthy Recovery Partition" - which of these are okay to delete?

1. Deleting disk partitions: "Healthy Recovery Partition" - which of these are okay to delete? - Similar Threads - Deleting disk partitions

2. cant extend the disk after deleting the healthy recovery partition from cmd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant extend the disk after deleting the healthy recovery partition from cmd: i need to install kali so i googled why i wasn't able to shrink the volume so i followed the steps now I ended up deleting the healthy recovery portion using override in cmd and now I cant extend that partition its set to unallocated the partition is 16gigs below is the...
  3. cant extend the disk after deleting the healthy recovery partition from cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant extend the disk after deleting the healthy recovery partition from cmd: i need to install kali so i googled why i wasn't able to shrink the volume so i followed the steps now I ended up deleting the healthy recovery portion using override in cmd and now I cant extend that partition its set to unallocated the partition is 16gigs below is the...
  4. cant extend the disk after deleting the healthy recovery partition from cmd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete: I recently deleted windows 10 that was installed in my HDD and I installed windows 11 on my SSD and if you look at the screenshot, the 122 GB deleted volume is where my windows 10 was installed and now I'm confused that should I delete "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy...
  6. which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    which one of "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy Recovery partition" should I delete: I recently deleted windows 10 that was installed in my HDD and I installed windows 11 on my SSD and if you look at the screenshot, the 122 GB deleted volume is where my windows 10 was installed and now I'm confused that should I delete "EFI System Partition" and "Healthy...
  7. Deleting disk partitions - which of these are okay to delete?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting disk partitions - which of these are okay to delete?: I recently removed Ubuntu from an Ubuntu-Window dual boot to which I gave a portion of my disk.In the process of removing it, I discovered I had 4 other partitions other than the C:, taking up quite some space.I cannot tell which are the results/residues from the dual boot...
  8. Which "Healthy Recovery partitions" to delete

in Windows 10 Support
    Which "Healthy Recovery partitions" to delete: Hello I have a Surface pro Gen 1 (quite old but still doing great) running Win 10. It only has a 64GB SSD, so I need every bit of space I can get on there. There is currently 5 healthy recovery partitions at over 10gb. I would like to hang on to the repair partition, however...
  9. How do delete the healthy partition?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do delete the healthy partition?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iamsad26 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3ph3r/how_do_delete_the_healthy_partition/
  10. delete recovery partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    delete recovery partition: delete recovery partition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/delete-recovery-partition/14446a8a-df85-41a2-b0aa-05686c1185d6