Windows 10: Deleting driver files in System 32 folder are coming up as incompatible and preventing...

Discus and support Deleting driver files in System 32 folder are coming up as incompatible and preventing... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot turn my memory integrity back on, as 2 driver files in System 32 folder are coming up as incompatible. These relate to a Logitech webcam which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CMATay, Dec 3, 2022.

1. CMATay Win User

Deleting driver files in System 32 folder are coming up as incompatible and preventing...

I cannot turn my memory integrity back on, as 2 driver files in System 32 folder are coming up as incompatible. These relate to a Logitech webcam which after checking with Logitech there is, as yet, no update driver for using this webcam on Windows 11. How do I safely remove these drivers lvbflt64.sys and lvuvc64.sys?

:)

CMATay, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Deleting driver files in System 32 folder are coming up as incompatible and preventing...

1. Deleting driver files in System 32 folder are coming up as incompatible and preventing... - Similar Threads - Deleting driver files

2. Deleted system 32 files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted system 32 files: Hey i have a dell and someone told me to delete system32 file for better fps and i changed the administration of the file to my own account to try and delete and it might have deleted some file what do i do in this situation it just takes me to environment recovery? i have no...
  3. Deleted system 32 files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted system 32 files: Hey i have a dell and someone told me to delete system32 file for better fps and i changed the administration of the file to my own account to try and delete and it might have deleted some file what do i do in this situation it just takes me to environment recovery? i have no...
  4. Deleted system 32 files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Deleted System 32

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted System 32: I have deleted system 32 by accident and know when i open my computer it puts the bsod aka blue screen of death so and after it restarts so i did a backup but it factory reseted so it worked but know i got a notification that said your computer has restarded for a reason so i...
  6. Deleted System 32

Deleted System 32: I have deleted system 32 by accident and know when i open my computer it puts the bsod aka blue screen of death so and after it restarts so i did a backup but it factory reseted so it worked but know i got a notification that said your computer has restarded for a reason so i...
  7. System 32 delete

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System 32 delete: I accidentally deleted System32 folder while trying to find a virus not realising it was so important. Windows 10 came as part of the laptop so I don't have a DVD/CD-ROM to reboot. I've tried using a recovery disc to get it back but it didn't work. Is there a way to recover...
  8. System 32 delete

System 32 delete: I accidentally deleted System32 folder while trying to find a virus not realising it was so important. Windows 10 came as part of the laptop so I don't have a DVD/CD-ROM to reboot. I've tried using a recovery disc to get it back but it didn't work. Is there a way to recover...
  9. System 32 delete

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Deleting driver files in System 32 folder are coming up as incompatible and preventing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting driver files in System 32 folder are coming up as incompatible and preventing...: I cannot turn my memory integrity back on, as 2 driver files in System 32 folder are coming up as incompatible. These relate to a Logitech webcam which after checking with Logitech there is, as yet, no update driver for using this webcam on Windows 11. How do I safely remove...