Windows 10: Deleting duplicate picture from email draft in Windows 10

Discus and support Deleting duplicate picture from email draft in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; To remove the picture I saw one answer that said hover the mouse over the picture and an x will appear, click on the x , and the picture will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ClydeSmith3, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Deleting duplicate picture from email draft in Windows 10

To remove the picture I saw one answer that said hover the mouse over the picture and an x will appear, click on the x , and the picture will be deleted. that did not happen with me. What did happen was that 3 small dots appeared in the upper right hand corner. I clicked on them, and then was able to delete the picture.

:)

ClydeSmith3, Jun 25, 2020

2. Recover draft from a deleted email account

Somehow I've ended up with duplicate accounts in windows mail so I deleted one of the accounts however the account I deleted had a large draft email that I had be writing, is it possible to recover this email as I had spent a lot of time writing it?

SilentKnight1253, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Isha Soni Win User
    Recover draft from a deleted email account

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query to Microsoft forum. I will certainly help you with this.

Which email application you are using? Is it Windows live mail, Mail app, office Outlook or web based Outlook?

It is possible that the email got removed while you deleted the duplicate account. You may try checking the drafted email in the draft folder or other folders too. Though the missing draft can
    no longer be recovered since it has already been purged from the system however, you may also check the missing draft in the deleted items depending on the e-mail program you are using.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post back for further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Jun 25, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Deleting duplicate picture from email draft in Windows 10

Duplicate pictures

Hi Arlene

Open Windows File Explorer

On the left, choose Pictures

Find some of those duplicates, have the file names been appended with (1), (2) . . etc?

If so, in your Pictures library folder at the top right search for this criteria:

name:~"*)*"

That should list all duplicate image files in that folder

Copy all those out into another folder that is not in your pictures library folder until you are sure all duplicates have been removed and the originals remain, then you can delete those duplicates files

DaveM121, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Deleting duplicate picture from email draft in Windows 10

1. Deleting duplicate picture from email draft in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Deleting duplicate picture

2. photos disappeared from AOL draft emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photos disappeared from AOL draft emails: How can I find them???jb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-disappeared-from-aol-draft-emails/b8049f18-a895-4410-ae0e-6860846b0e6b
  3. photos disappeared from AOL draft emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photos disappeared from AOL draft emails: How can I find them???jb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-disappeared-from-aol-draft-emails/b8049f18-a895-4410-ae0e-6860846b0e6b
  4. retrieve emails in Draft and Deleted

retrieve emails in Draft and Deleted: How can retrieve emails saved in Draft folder and Deleted emails outlook 2007 somehow they have disappeared have tried Archieved , without success, I have IMAP thank you ....
  5. retrieve emails in Draft and Deleted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    retrieve emails in Draft and Deleted: How can retrieve emails saved in Draft folder and Deleted emails outlook 2007 somehow they have disappeared have tried Archieved , without success, I have IMAP thank you ....
  6. retrieve emails in Draft and Deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. MS Outlook draft emails are not deleting after being sent

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Outlook draft emails are not deleting after being sent: For about a month now, emails saved as drafts aren't deleting after being sent. In any given day, I create many emails, especially when working over a weekend or holiday that I don't want to send until the next business day. I know that there is an option to send later,...
  8. DUPLICATE PICTURES

DUPLICATE PICTURES: I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO HAVE THE COMPUTER APP SEARCH AND DELETE DUPLICATE PICTURES IN MY PICTURE FOLDER. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-pictures/eed4bf35-bee2-41d8-b2df-6d98384870b8
  9. Delete Feedback Draft

Delete Feedback Draft: I started to send feedback to ask a question, but figured it out myself. The feedback is still there, and I keep getting reminded to finish it. How do I delete it (it's only on my computer, it hasn't been sent yet)?...
  10. delete duplicate pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    delete duplicate pictures: I have numerous duplicate pictures in my files. How do I delete them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-duplicate-pictures/a541d7d3-4045-4cc3-82a5-d04e591cbaf4"