Windows 10: deleting email accounts, how do I do this

Discus and support deleting email accounts, how do I do this in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have 3 email accounts and want to delete 2 of them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by christeenvergith, Aug 10, 2019.

1. deleting email accounts, how do I do this

I have 3 email accounts and want to delete 2 of them

:)

christeenvergith, Aug 10, 2019

2. email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Aug 10, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Aug 10, 2019
  4. alvez Win User

deleting email accounts, how do I do this

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    deleting email accounts, how do I do this [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

deleting email accounts, how do I do this

1. deleting email accounts, how do I do this - Similar Threads - deleting email accounts

2. How do I delete an email account that I no longer have access to??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete an email account that I no longer have access to??: I have a Microsoft email account on my desktop computer that is from a company I no longer work for. I want to delete it, but all of the past answers to this question say to click on the account and then click the "Disconnect" button. But my computer only shows a "Manage"...
  3. How do I delete an email account that I no longer have access to??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete an email account that I no longer have access to??: I have a Microsoft email account on my desktop computer that is from a company I no longer work for. I want to delete it, but all of the past answers to this question say to click on the account and then click the "Disconnect" button. But my computer only shows a "Manage"...
  4. how do i delete a microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i delete a microsoft account: how do i delete a microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-microsoft-account/87fbd6d6-64e0-47aa-a1d6-843163e90105
  5. how do I delete people from email account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I delete people from email account?: How do I delete people from my email account in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-people-from-email-account/0654ebb0-df13-49eb-b4ac-ad545d1f7182
  6. how do I delete people from email account?

how do I delete people from email account?: How do I delete people from my email account in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-people-from-email-account/0654ebb0-df13-49eb-b4ac-ad545d1f7182
  7. How do i delete a microsoft account with the email of a deleted google account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i delete a microsoft account with the email of a deleted google account?: I am trying to delete my old microsoft account but unfortunately i have deleted the google account which means i do not know the password and github.Please, this is urgent....
  8. How do i delete a microsoft account with the email of a deleted google account?

How do i delete a microsoft account with the email of a deleted google account?: I am trying to delete my old microsoft account but unfortunately i have deleted the google account which means i do not know the password and github.Please, this is urgent....
  9. How do i delete a microsoft account with the email of a deleted google account?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Outlook email account deleted. How do I recover the data

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Outlook email account deleted. How do I recover the data: I have delete one of my Microsoft Outlook email accounts from my Desktop because I do not use it on my Desktop but however require it on my Phone and Laptop. After I deleted it, I lost all my emails on my Laptop and Phone. Is there a way to recover it?...