Windows 10: deleting email that was hacked

Discus and support deleting email that was hacked in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good Morning, The email that is used to sign into my Windows 10 laptop has been hacked and I need to delete it. I have other email addresses added to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KimMartin7, Oct 26, 2020.

1. deleting email that was hacked

Good Morning, The email that is used to sign into my Windows 10 laptop has been hacked and I need to delete it. I have other email addresses added to EMAIL & Accounts. How do I switch to one of those and delete the hacked email account without effecting my laptop access?

:)

KimMartin7, Oct 26, 2020
  2. R.Mike Win User

Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Oct 26, 2020
  3. email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Oct 26, 2020
  4. Rubi Win User

deleting email that was hacked

Hacked email

Thank you for this very clear explanation. Unfortunately, I do not have the kind of specialized hardware or exchange account to do what you suggest.

I find the subject interesting and what you wrote has added to my knowledge on the matter.

Regards.

Thema:

deleting email that was hacked

1. deleting email that was hacked - Similar Threads - deleting email was

2. Hacked account - changed email and deleted account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacked account - changed email and deleted account: Hello, my son played Minecraft when he received an invitation from someone in discord to get a gift..my son opened a website probably a phishing site and the person changed the Microsoft account to another email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and delete the...
  3. Hacked account - changed email and deleted account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hacked account - changed email and deleted account: Hello, my son played Minecraft when he received an invitation from someone in discord to get a gift..my son opened a website probably a phishing site and the person changed the Microsoft account to another email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and delete the...
  4. account hacked and email deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account hacked and email deleted: what do i do if some russian hackers .ru email hacked my account changed my password and deleted my account, the account has been deleted and I had to make a new microsoft email right now, how do i fix this issue?...
  5. account hacked and email deleted

account hacked and email deleted: what do i do if some russian hackers .ru email hacked my account changed my password and deleted my account, the account has been deleted and I had to make a new microsoft email right now, how do i fix this issue?...
  6. account hacked and email deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Email Hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email Hacked: HiMy email has been hacked and I want to change my password, but I can't. I recently changed my mobile number on my account so when I try to change my password Outlook tells me I can't because they're currently in the process of updating my security info phone number and so I...
  8. Email Hacked

Email Hacked: HiMy email has been hacked and I want to change my password, but I can't. I recently changed my mobile number on my account so when I try to change my password Outlook tells me I can't because they're currently in the process of updating my security info phone number and so I...
  9. My email was hacked - MS account deleted

My email was hacked - MS account deleted: My email was hacked. Hacker used email to access MS account, and set it up so all account recovery and reset requests are sent to @169.com email.Set up new MS account - now trying to get online chat with help desk going, and can't seem make it work.Is there any "chat with...
  10. Email hacked

Email hacked: Hi I have an email with the old Hotmail addy this is my main mail address, and accesses via outlook. My problem is that the email has been hacked and person states they installed a RAT software. They have become threatening and they do have control of my email as I receive...