Windows 10: DELETING EMAILS

Discus and support DELETING EMAILS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI, I HAVE A GMAIL ACCOUNT, AND AFTER GETTING A NEW COMPUTER AND MICRO OFFICE HAVE WINDOWS MAIL, AND OUTLOOK ALL SYNC. i DONT NEED THE LATTER TWO AND... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by teddyboyfromoz, Jul 27, 2020.

1. DELETING EMAILS

HI, I HAVE A GMAIL ACCOUNT, AND AFTER GETTING A NEW COMPUTER AND MICRO OFFICE HAVE WINDOWS MAIL, AND OUTLOOK ALL SYNC. i DONT NEED THE LATTER TWO AND WANT TO DELETE BOTH LEAVING THE GMAIL ONLY. HOW TO DO THIS PLEASE WITHOUT DELETING GMAIL THANKS

:)

teddyboyfromoz, Jul 27, 2020

2. deleted emails

Hi Myrna,

There are some factors that we need to consider regarding your concern about deleting all the emails depending on the mail app you are using. To properly diagnose this issue, We would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Do you use an Outlook application or Windows mail app?
    • Are you trying to delete all the emails from your mail app and your email server?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    article
    to select all emails and delete it.

Update us with the result, so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jul 27, 2020
  4. DELETING EMAILS

old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

DELETING EMAILS

1. DELETING EMAILS - Similar Threads - DELETING EMAILS

2. I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email: I have used this laptop since 2022, and the main administrator account already appeared with my brother's email. Now he has his own laptop but there is still his onedrive, and his personal files on my laptop. I have created a local account with my email and set it as the...
  3. I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to delete an administrator account which linked to my brother's email: I have used this laptop since 2022, and the main administrator account already appeared with my brother's email. Now he has his own laptop but there is still his onedrive, and his personal files on my laptop. I have created a local account with my email and set it as the...
  4. Received an email that advised that Microsoft was deleting all old forms of email Does...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received an email that advised that Microsoft was deleting all old forms of email Does...: See question above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-an-email-that-advised-that-microsoft-was/1d82f63d-7015-4021-8a82-d6929ab542ae
  5. Received an email that advised that Microsoft was deleting all old forms of email Does...

Received an email that advised that Microsoft was deleting all old forms of email Does...: See question above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/received-an-email-that-advised-that-microsoft-was/1d82f63d-7015-4021-8a82-d6929ab542ae
  6. Received an email that advised that Microsoft was deleting all old forms of email Does...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Deleting Emails- Defender slows up the process / CPU use jumps way up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting Emails- Defender slows up the process / CPU use jumps way up: I decided to give Defender a try about a week ago and deleted Avast A/V.I use Pegasus for my email software and when I delete a group of emails, the CPU usage jumps way up and Pegasus says NOT RESPONDING for quite a while. Task manager shows that Antimalware Service...
  8. Deleting Emails- Defender slows up the process / CPU use jumps way up

Deleting Emails- Defender slows up the process / CPU use jumps way up: I decided to give Defender a try about a week ago and deleted Avast A/V.I use Pegasus for my email software and when I delete a group of emails, the CPU usage jumps way up and Pegasus says NOT RESPONDING for quite a while. Task manager shows that Antimalware Service...
  9. Deleting Emails- Defender slows up the process / CPU use jumps way up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Deleted windows 11 confirmation email with activation key

Deleted windows 11 confirmation email with activation key: I bought windows 11 home a few months back but was unable to install it as my system did not meet the system requirements. I have since updated my pc so that it will now be able to use windows 11 but accidently deleted the email with the activation key when i was clearing out...