Windows 10: Deleting entire Calendar, or all entries

Discus and support Deleting entire Calendar, or all entries in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I've got a lot of duplicates as something went wrong importing from another calendar. I want either the entire calendar deleted, so I can start all... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by tfwul, Aug 16, 2020.

1. tfwul Win User

Deleting entire Calendar, or all entries

I've got a lot of duplicates as something went wrong importing from another calendar.
    I want either the entire calendar deleted, so I can start all over again, or all entries.

The tutorial on removing entries, see "Remove items from your calendar"

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...Newer_versions

"In Calendar, click View.
    "In the Current View group, click Change View, and then click List.
    "Click in the item list, and then press Ctrl+A.

The 'List' thing - I don't have that.

I get an error when I select Manage Views.

Any way to get the entire Calendar removed?

Thanks!

Deleting entire Calendar, or all entries [​IMG]

:)

tfwul, Aug 16, 2020
  2. pumus Win User

Sync error with Outlook - corrupt calendar entry cannot be edited / deleted

Hi,

This way I found the corrupt reoccuring entry:

• synch with outlook ran to error - found a post saying that deleting all calendar entries in phone may help
    • calendar on phone can just delete entries in past - so changed clock to future time and wanted to delete all entries
    • 'system error' or so came when I tried delete all calendar entries
    • start playing with changing phone clock to various future dates and trying to delete calendar
    • deleting was only possible when clock on phone was anytime before the end of reoccurance of wrong calendar entry - when all instances of reoccuring entry were 'in past' for the phone, than deletion crashed with error

Don't know if there was attachment - cannot open it, but I do not think so.

Following your suggestion opened backup file with Noki, but most entries are not backed up - out of 328 identified entires only 30 are appearing in Noki list. Could happen that corrupt entry blocks the proper backup as well.

Thanks a lot.

pumus, Aug 16, 2020
  3. nakulk Win User
    How to delete duplicate calendar entries on N8?

Hi,

I recently added a .ics file to add some calendar entries into my N8 calendar. But somehow the same calendar file was added multiple times and now I have 5 duplicate calendar entries for each day.

Is there a way to delete these calendar entries without deleting my old calendar entries? The .ics file was a fixture list of a club and has a lot of entries so deleting them one entry by entry is not an option.

Thanks,

Nakul

nakulk, Aug 16, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

Windows 10 Calendar

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to delete the entries in a calendar app.

• Type calendar in the search bar and press enter

• Right click on an entry or Event and click on more details.

• On the top you can find the delete option.

• Click on delete to delete a particular enter or event.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Aug 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Deleting entire Calendar, or all entries - Similar Threads - Deleting entire Calendar

2. comcast inboc and calendar entries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    comcast inboc and calendar entries: I use the outlook spreadsheet for my emails, but I do not have an outlook email address. I use my comcast email address instead. In the settings it shows comcast as the defaulter email.Someone moved all my comcast emails into the outlook inbox making it look like they are...
  3. comcast inboc and calendar entries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    comcast inboc and calendar entries: I use the outlook spreadsheet for my emails, but I do not have an outlook email address. I use my comcast email address instead. In the settings it shows comcast as the defaulter email.Someone moved all my comcast emails into the outlook inbox making it look like they are...
  4. comcast inboc and calendar entries

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft Calendar erroneous entry

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Calendar erroneous entry: Microsoft Calendar does not provide "DELETE" to remove a birthday entry with an error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-calendar-erroneous-entry/0ea69244-5e51-48e3-afc5-87a2efaa48d9
  6. Delete All Events in Calendar

Delete All Events in Calendar: In Microsoft Calendar Win10, how do you delete all events? Or, possibly delete the entire calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-all-events-in-calendar/68cba198-5653-4f6d-a2d8-de31b0900f5d
  7. After Deleting an Entry in Microsoft Calendar Won't Allow New Entry Same Name

After Deleting an Entry in Microsoft Calendar Won't Allow New Entry Same Name: Entered a "New Event" (birthday) but didn't put "birthday" after the name, or include the last name. Edited the entry, got it correct, and clicked "save". However, the old incorrect entry was still there...no correction. So I went back to edit, and entered correct info...
  8. calendar entries

calendar entries: Using the calendar that comes with windows 10, The entries I make disappear when I deselect and re-open the calendar. I do press 'save'! What am I doing wrong? 125690
  9. duplicate calendar entry removal

duplicate calendar entry removal: How do I remove duplicate calendar entries? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-calendar-entry-removal/531fb2c8-b531-41a0-a911-be716fa4ccc4
  10. CALENDAR ENTRIES GONE!!

CALENDAR ENTRIES GONE!!: I wonder if anybody from Microsoft will read this post and, if they do, will appreciate the consternation I am now going through because ALL my calendar entries deleted themselves??!! I have been using the calendar that is part of the Windows Mail app. Everything has been...