Windows 10: Deleting FH4 Lego DLC

Discus and support Deleting FH4 Lego DLC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I wonder how can i delete this DLC hope you can help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PouyaMazajerdi, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Deleting FH4 Lego DLC

I wonder how can i delete this DLC hope you can help

:)

PouyaMazajerdi, Dec 29, 2020

2. Silverlight is not working for LEGO Program

Hello Holly,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that it feels frustrating when you are unable to access the application because of an error.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Which version of Windows 10 you are using currently?

I suggest you to try the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Try uninstalling and re-installing the application and Silverlight.

Also, you can refer the article by LEGO on
    Mindstorms launch issues

Method 2:

Disable Norton antivirus and try running the program.

1. Right click on the Norton icon at the right hand bottom corner of the screen.
    2. Click on Open Norton antivirus.
    3. Now click on Disable Smart Firewall and select the duration.
    4. Now click on Disable Antivirus and select the duration.

Note:
    If you disable the security software or firewall, the system might be temporarily exposed to security threats and risks. Please make sure to turn it on after performing the steps.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Lego Mindstorms and Silverlight issues

Hi all,

I am having some serious issues with my classes HP laptops and their ability to load Lego Mindstorms.

The issues arose around 4 weeks ago. I have 36 students, and only 2 are able to successfully run Lego Mindstorms.

I have on occasion, thought uninstalling the software, and Silverlight, been able to get Lego Mindstorms to load, but this only works once, then... starts to load, but... stops. As I am now in the difficult position of having to teach remotely due to the
    pandemic, I have attempted to trouble-shoot students through the issues, with very limited success.

I have been in communication with Lego Mindstorms and they have provided me with a list of possible solutions, mostly revolving around Silveright. As above, some work, but, only once at best.

I am really in a bind, as I rely heavily on Lego Mindstorms, which, I know can be accessed online, BUT... I also require Lego Mindstorms because I utilie the Virtual Brick, which communicates with it. My only option is to somehow make Lego Mindstorms work
    again.

Any idea's, or even better, a way of directly contacting Microsoft about this issue would be greatly appreciated.

cheers.

Teacher in Australia.

NathanMorris3, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Kalleins Win User

Deleting FH4 Lego DLC

Lego games stuttering after Creators Update

Same situation. Three LEGO games (The Lego Movie, Lego Marvel Super Heros, Lego Star Wars Saga) are stuttering since I have installed the Creators Update. Interestingly this stuttering has been reported on Steam already years ago, however, before the update
    my system was running the games smoothly.

Your question made me search for a possible fix again and I just found a few suggestions I had not tested before - one of them actually fixed my system. The culprit appears to be the Logitech SetPoint software you may also have on your computer, if you are
    using a wireless keyboard/mouse/controller from Logitech. Closing setpoint.exe fixes the issue and my LEGO games are now running smoothly without any stuttering. Of course you won't be able to change the settings of your wireless Logitech devices for now,
    however, that's a minor point, for me at least.

Hope it works for your LEGO game, too.

Kalleins, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Deleting FH4 Lego DLC

1. Deleting FH4 Lego DLC - Similar Threads - Deleting FH4 Lego

2. DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLC: Hi. Century Age Of Ashes. My question is whetever this DLC keys are for Xbox. But in the top left corner of the pictures it says Microsoft. I downloaded the game from the Microsoft Store. Can I activate this DLC on PC? And can I get them on PC in the game? P.S.:Thank you very...
  3. DLC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLC: Hi. Century Age Of Ashes. My question is whetever this DLC keys are for Xbox. But in the top left corner of the pictures it says Microsoft. I downloaded the game from the Microsoft Store. Can I activate this DLC on PC? And can I get them on PC in the game? P.S.:Thank you very...
  4. DLC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. fh4 xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fh4 xbox: ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fh4-xbox-%EB%9D%BC%EC%9D%B4%EB%B8%8C/6efca8b1-2f25-459f-8368-f0c04e611500
  6. FH4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4: Related to the forza horizon 4 error: The server Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.464.282.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!SunriseReleaseFinal did not register with DCOM within the required timeout. Did you ever get it fixed? How? Im ruined by this. It instantly crashes and event viewer...
  7. Connectivity issues with Forza Horizon 4 after purchase and install of Lego DLC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Connectivity issues with Forza Horizon 4 after purchase and install of Lego DLC: Good day! I was redirected here for support, since the devs didn't have my issue listed in any of their FaQ's and guides. Here's what's up: Ever since i've bought and installed the Lego DLC for Forza Horizon 4, i've been having connectivity issues. I get randomly...
  8. Problem with FH4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with FH4: Hello, so I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4, It crashes, I've checked the Event Viewer thing and this is the thing that it gives me Faulting application name: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.380.112.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5dfa23b6 Faulting...
  9. fh4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fh4: when i try to play online in fh4 it says that the parental controls are on so that i can't play it but the thing is my parental controls are off so does anyone know how i can fix this??...
  10. FH4 Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FH4 Crashes: Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5eb46ab2 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x00000001b8a05650 Faulting process id: 0x1c38 Faulting application start...