Windows 10: deleting finished puzzle packages

Discus and support deleting finished puzzle packages in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I erase the puzzle packs I have finished? They are in the way of me getting more packages.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jg1947, May 14, 2019 at 11:53 AM.

1. jg1947 Win User

deleting finished puzzle packages

How do I erase the puzzle packs I have finished? They are in the way of me getting more packages.

:)

2. delete finished puzzles

How do I delete finished jigsaw puzzles - not the whole game just the finished jigsaw puzzles

LynneElizabeth, May 14, 2019 at 7:35 PM
  3. Ralph San Win User
    delete finished puzzles

Hi Lynne,

Some of our fellow Community members found a way on how delete finished puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw. You may try the solutions on the thread below, specially the steps given by
    Lee Lee S, DSwitalski, and
    myonplace
    :

MS Jigsaw Puzzle--Delete Collections

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

4. Junaid_A Win User

Sharing User created Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

The limit of 4 custom puzzles is due to the UserPuzzles folder being full. To add more than 4 custom puzzles, I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Open File Explorer and navigate to the following location:
    C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftJigsaw_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserPuzzles\UserPuzzlesPack

Note: UserName is your username.

• Delete or Rename the folder
      UserPuzzles inside UserPuzzlesPack.
    • Delete or Rename the file:
      puzzles.xml
    • Exit File Explorer and try creating the custom puzzles again.

If you’re speaking about moving the user puzzle files, you may copy it to any desired location. For more information, I suggest you to go through
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ and post the query in
    the Casual Games community.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Thema:

1. deleting finished puzzle packages - Similar Threads - deleting finished puzzle

2. Some speech packages need to finish installing before I can help out.

in Cortana
    Some speech packages need to finish installing before I can help out.: I receive the following message when I try to use Cortana on Windows 10 Pro 1903 (Build 18362.113). My speech packages are already installed, but I receive this error nonetheless. Cortana was previously working just fine on my system. [ATTACH] If I click "Settings" above,...
  3. puzzled..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    puzzled..: I ve windows 10 with windows defender security on. I was trying to find out why the firewall isnt coming on when everything else was on. after trying what I thought, I accidently turned the windows defender security to an earlier programme (I think). Everything now has gone...
  4. Doing a fresh start will delete Microsoft office package?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Doing a fresh start will delete Microsoft office package?: Does a fresh start will delete office and others related apps? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doing-a-fresh-start-will-delete-microsoft-office/645ae73e-f8ed-44c7-b0a8-c79decf1a463
  5. Autoruns: Puzzling entries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autoruns: Puzzling entries: I don't recall seeing these entries before, but what is puzzling me is the timestamp - 1975? [img] *Confused 128580
  6. Jigsaw puzzles

Jigsaw puzzles: After completing a Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle the puzzle freezes. This occurs typically in the 600 piece puzzles. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzles/92854dae-632c-4c96-9aa9-b1c75bf6f46f
  7. Deleting Microsoft Update Standalone Packages

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleting Microsoft Update Standalone Packages: I have upgraded to Win10 1809 and want to free up some disk space. Do I need the old MUSP installation packages that presently linger in my downloads folder?...
  8. delete finished puzzles

delete finished puzzles: How do I delete finished jigsaw puzzles - not the whole game just the finished jigsaw puzzles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/delete-finished-puzzles/54e57130-f689-48a4-90c8-cf662617a3b6
  9. Puzzled by username issue

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Puzzled by username issue: Hello ... In my recent clean install of W10 in the section which shows usernames I am listed as alanDT ... however when I open the 'users' folder on my C drive 2 users' folders are shown i.e. default(which partially grayed out and does not appear to contain any significant...
  10. packaging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    packaging: What comes in the box with the new motherboard. Need to return mb and forgot what is in the packaging. 67203