Windows 10: deleting finished puzzle packages

Discus and support deleting finished puzzle packages in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I erase the puzzle packs I have finished? They are in the way of me getting more packages.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jg1947, May 14, 2019.

1. jg1947 Win User

deleting finished puzzle packages

How do I erase the puzzle packs I have finished? They are in the way of me getting more packages.

:)

jg1947, May 14, 2019

2. delete finished puzzles

How do I delete finished jigsaw puzzles - not the whole game just the finished jigsaw puzzles

LynneElizabeth, May 14, 2019
  3. Ralph San Win User
    delete finished puzzles

Hi Lynne,

Some of our fellow Community members found a way on how delete finished puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw. You may try the solutions on the thread below, specially the steps given by
    Lee Lee S, DSwitalski, and
    myonplace
    :

MS Jigsaw Puzzle--Delete Collections

To notify us and have us get back to you, simply reply to this post.

Ralph San, May 14, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Sharing User created Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

The limit of 4 custom puzzles is due to the UserPuzzles folder being full. To add more than 4 custom puzzles, I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Open File Explorer and navigate to the following location:
    C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftJigsaw_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserPuzzles\UserPuzzlesPack

Note: UserName is your username.

• Delete or Rename the folder
      UserPuzzles inside UserPuzzlesPack.
    • Delete or Rename the file:
      puzzles.xml
    • Exit File Explorer and try creating the custom puzzles again.

If you’re speaking about moving the user puzzle files, you may copy it to any desired location. For more information, I suggest you to go through
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ and post the query in
    the Casual Games community.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, May 14, 2019
Thema:

1. deleting finished puzzle packages - Similar Threads - deleting finished puzzle

2. Accidently deleted important UWP packages.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently deleted important UWP packages.: I was trying to deep clean Windows, but I regret touching the WindowsApps folder. I forcefully deleted some of the folders which I thought weren't important. I did actually find the folders who represented the programs I had installed earlier, and aren't present anymore, so...
  3. Accidently deleted important UWP packages.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accidently deleted important UWP packages.: I was trying to deep clean Windows, but I regret touching the WindowsApps folder. I forcefully deleted some of the folders which I thought weren't important. I did actually find the folders who represented the programs I had installed earlier, and aren't present anymore, so...
  4. Need to delete printer driver package - will NOT delete.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to delete printer driver package - will NOT delete.: I need to delete a printer driver package.windows>settings>devices>printers&scanners>select printer>removethenwindows>settings>devices>printers&scanners>print server properties>drivers>select driver>remove> remove driver and driver package>ok>yesresult: Failed to remove...
  5. Need to delete printer driver package - will NOT delete.

Need to delete printer driver package - will NOT delete.: I need to delete a printer driver package.windows>settings>devices>printers&scanners>select printer>removethenwindows>settings>devices>printers&scanners>print server properties>drivers>select driver>remove> remove driver and driver package>ok>yesresult: Failed to remove...
  6. Need to delete printer driver package - will NOT delete.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Delete Custom Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete Custom Puzzles: How can I delete custom puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw? In File Explorer the folder, downloadedpuzzles, is empty. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-custom-puzzles/18865918-8d36-49e9-8428-fb63fe39cac1
  8. puzzled..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    puzzled..: I ve windows 10 with windows defender security on. I was trying to find out why the firewall isnt coming on when everything else was on. after trying what I thought, I accidently turned the windows defender security to an earlier programme (I think). Everything now has gone...
  9. Deleting Microsoft Update Standalone Packages

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleting Microsoft Update Standalone Packages: I have upgraded to Win10 1809 and want to free up some disk space. Do I need the old MUSP installation packages that presently linger in my downloads folder?...
  10. delete finished puzzles

delete finished puzzles: How do I delete finished jigsaw puzzles - not the whole game just the finished jigsaw puzzles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_games/delete-finished-puzzles/54e57130-f689-48a4-90c8-cf662617a3b6