Windows 10: Deleting folders from File Explorer

Discus and support Deleting folders from File Explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, the option to delete folders in My Docs appears to have disappeared. Anybody have any clues? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AndyHardman1, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Deleting folders from File Explorer

Hello, the option to delete folders in My Docs appears to have disappeared. Anybody have any clues? Thank you.

:)

AndyHardman1, Oct 6, 2019

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Deleting folders from File Explorer :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Deleting folders from File Explorer :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Oct 6, 2019
  3. Can't delete folder!

In an explorer window, goto Tools...folder options...view...hidden files and folders

rhythmeister, Oct 6, 2019
  4. Deleting folders from File Explorer

Delete a file folder.

In such cases it is often possible to use this 3-step process:

1. Move the folder to C:\
    2. Reboot
    3. Delete the folder

Frederik Long, Oct 6, 2019
Thema:

Deleting folders from File Explorer

1. Deleting folders from File Explorer - Similar Threads - Deleting folders File

2. Accidental deletion of "Desktop" folder in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidental deletion of "Desktop" folder in File Explorer: Hi all,I have seen a couple of threads on the same issue, but I opted to reach out.As a forenote, I have attempted a system recovery, but this has failed due to a 0x80070005 error, if I recall correctly.I was cleaning and deleting old files through File Explorer and...
  3. Accedintal deletion of "Desktop" folder in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Accedintal deletion of "Desktop" folder in File Explorer: Hi all,I have seen a couple of threads on the same issue, but I opted to reach out.As a forenote, I have attempted a system recovery, but this has failed due to a 0x80070005 error, if I recall correctly.I was cleaning and deleting old files through File Explorer and...
  4. Accedintal deletion of "Desktop" folder in File Explorer

Accedintal deletion of "Desktop" folder in File Explorer: Hi all,I have seen a couple of threads on the same issue, but I opted to reach out.As a forenote, I have attempted a system recovery, but this has failed due to a 0x80070005 error, if I recall correctly.I was cleaning and deleting old files through File Explorer and...
  5. Protecting file folders in explorer from being deleted

Protecting file folders in explorer from being deleted: How would I protect file folders from being deleted in explorer? I would like to give others permission to review the file folder and it's contents, but protect the folder and it's contents from being deleted....
  6. Protecting file folders in explorer from being deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Protecting file folders in explorer from being deleted: How would I protect file folders from being deleted in explorer? I would like to give others permission to review the file folder and it's contents, but protect the folder and it's contents from being deleted....
  7. Protecting file folders in explorer from being deleted

8. Extra folders in File Explorer - how to delete

Extra folders in File Explorer - how to delete: I one had I-Cloud Photos on installed my computer but have uninstalled months ago. The I-Cloud Photos folders remain on the left side of my File Explorer window, as shown on the attached graphic. The graphic also shows the error message I get whenever I click on an I-Cloud...
  9. Onedrive Folders and files not deleting in File Explorer

Onedrive Folders and files not deleting in File Explorer: The one drive on my PC always showing uploading files around 205 MB in administrator account but it will stuck to uploading around 25 MB and then again starts from around 10 MB and will again go to around 25 or 27 MB and will continue doing this. There are files in the...
  10. Cannot delete a folder from File Explorer because it cannot be found

Cannot delete a folder from File Explorer because it cannot be found: I cannot delete my old school's OneDrive for Business folder because I completely uninstalled the OneDrive for Business Application. Now every time on startup and at random times I receive a pop up telling me the Synced Folder cannot be found. I have tried to find the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. deleting a synced file from file explorer