Windows 10: Deleting Folders

Discus and support Deleting Folders in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I delete all my Folders in my C drive Like Windows, Drivers, Program Files Etc.After Deleting These folders My laptop is safe or not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shareef12, May 28, 2022.

1. Shareef12 Win User

Deleting Folders

Can I delete all my Folders in my C drive Like Windows, Drivers, Program Files Etc.After Deleting These folders My laptop is safe or not

:)

Shareef12, May 28, 2022

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Deleting Folders :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Deleting Folders :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, May 28, 2022
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, May 28, 2022
  4. Deleting Folders

Delete a file folder.

In such cases it is often possible to use this 3-step process:

1. Move the folder to C:\
    2. Reboot
    3. Delete the folder

Frederik Long, May 28, 2022
Thema:

Deleting Folders

1. Deleting Folders - Similar Threads - Deleting Folders

2. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?: I accidentally deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer, and now I need to recover it. I've checked the Recycle Bin and looked for a backup, but no luck. Can anyone help me figure out how to recover the deleted folder? Thanks!...
  3. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?: I accidentally deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer, and now I need to recover it. I've checked the Recycle Bin and looked for a backup, but no luck. Can anyone help me figure out how to recover the deleted folder? Thanks!...
  4. I deleted an important folder on my Windows 10 computer. Is there any way to recover it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner: Good day...My question today is that is it possible to recover my folders after they permanently deleted using Disk cleaner...I have tried using,,most sofwtares such disk drill and others but i still couldnt recover...
  6. Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner

Need help to recover my deleted folders using disk cleaner: Good day...My question today is that is it possible to recover my folders after they permanently deleted using Disk cleaner...I have tried using,,most sofwtares such disk drill and others but i still couldnt recover...
  7. Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it: When i uninstalled adobe acrobat some, folders from my desktop deleted themselves not in the recycle bin and when I try to acces them through quick acces it wont open and gives me this message: "C: \Users\anaci\Desktop\BIP PORTUGAL is unavailable. If the location is on this...
  8. Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it: When i uninstalled adobe acrobat some, folders from my desktop deleted themselves not in the recycle bin and when I try to acces them through quick acces it wont open and gives me this message: "C: \Users\anaci\Desktop\BIP PORTUGAL is unavailable. If the location is on this...
  9. Deleted folder from desktop. Can't recover it

10. Accidently deleted Microsoft folder

Accidently deleted Microsoft folder: So in my roaming files i thought it said "minecraft" so i was deleting files in it till i realized it said "Microsoft". after i deleted the files when i hover over apps on my desktop they go black and my shortcuts on my task bar just dont work and all my apps and websites i...