Windows 10: Deleting from multiple onedrives

Discus and support Deleting from multiple onedrives in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have 2 onedrives. 1 for personal and 1 for work. They are both linked to my work computer. I recently discovered that all my personal onedrive files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rdmains, Sep 4, 2020.

1. rdmains Win User

Deleting from multiple onedrives

I have 2 onedrives. 1 for personal and 1 for work. They are both linked to my work computer. I recently discovered that all my personal onedrive files have downloaded to my hard drive and my work onedrive and vice versa as well as my hard drive being synced to both onedrives. I only want them synced to my work onedrive. I do not want my personal files on my work one and I don't want my work stuff on my personal. How do I stop syncing my computer drive on my work computer to my personal onedrive? I want to keep it linked as I use my files in my personal one, but I don't want them saved to the hard drive nor the work onedrive. Is this even possible? Why have 2 onedrives if they are both going to have the exact same files?

:)

rdmains, Sep 4, 2020

2. HOW TO DELETE MULTIPLE PHOTOS FROM ONEDRIVE

Hi!

Try the following

If you want to delete files or folders from the OneDrive website, follow the steps below:

Go to the OneDrive website and sign in.

Choose the items you want to delete by hovering your cursor in the upper-right corner of the items.

On the bar at the top of the page, tap or click Delete.

Source:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/fo...

juan de jm, Sep 4, 2020
  3. Nan_J Win User
    OneDrive "only" folders on Windows Phone 8 vs OneDrive online.

Hi tribexx,

Thanks for following up with detailed steps.

After the "Saved pictures from SkyDrive" gets generated, you can find them from the OneDrive.

• Launch OneDrive from app list
    • You will find the "Saved Pictures" from "files pivot" (root level) and/or under "Pictures" folder
    • Tap into "Saved Pictures" from OneDrive app, you can (multiple) delete files or perform other operations from there. For multiple delete
      • Tap on "select"
      • Multiple selection of files you want to delete
      • Tap on delete
      • And confirm

You can also try to use the "search" from app bar (at the bottom of screen) to search "Saved pictures". If you still cannot find the "Saved pictures", please let us know.

Thank you.

Nan_J, Sep 4, 2020
  4. Deleting from multiple onedrives

Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Sep 4, 2020
Thema:

Deleting from multiple onedrives

1. Deleting from multiple onedrives - Similar Threads - Deleting multiple onedrives

2. Recovering deleted documents from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering deleted documents from OneDrive: Hello, not realising Onedrive and my pc's drive are synchronized, I deleted documents from my Onedrive and yes cleared the bin. Is there any way these documents are still somewhere on my pc's drive? thank you :"...
  3. Recovering deleted documents from OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovering deleted documents from OneDrive: Hello, not realising Onedrive and my pc's drive are synchronized, I deleted documents from my Onedrive and yes cleared the bin. Is there any way these documents are still somewhere on my pc's drive? thank you :"...
  4. Photos deleted from gallery, deleted on Onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos deleted from gallery, deleted on Onedrive: I'm using: OneDrive, Microsoft 10, Office 365, Android Phone Samsung S8I have my photo gallery on my phone synced to my Onedrive. After syncing my albums I toggled one OFF so that I could delete it from my phone but keep the photos on my Onedrive. When I deleted the album...
  5. Photos deleted from gallery, deleted on Onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos deleted from gallery, deleted on Onedrive: I'm using: OneDrive, Microsoft 10, Office 365, Android Phone Samsung S8I have my photo gallery on my phone synced to my Onedrive. After syncing my albums I toggled one OFF so that I could delete it from my phone but keep the photos on my Onedrive. When I deleted the album...
  6. Photos deleted from gallery, deleted on Onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. DELETING ONEDRIVE FROM EMMC CARD

DELETING ONEDRIVE FROM EMMC CARD: If I delete the entire OneDrive files from my EMMC card, will I still be able to access them online? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-onedrive-from-emmc-card/e10d5e0b-a549-41d3-87ed-a4d58b31950b
  8. Deleting photos from onedrive deletes them from pictures!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleting photos from onedrive deletes them from pictures!!!: Ok I've got a new computer and it says my onedrive is nearly full but when I delete a folder from onedrive it deletes them from my pictures too??? Help please. 130723
  9. Files not deleting from OneDrive

Files not deleting from OneDrive: Files are not deleted from my OneDrive folder on my PC. Tried deleting them online & it did. While trying to open an image I was also getting an "Invalid value for registry" error. Vijay...
  10. Onedrive deleting files from computer

Onedrive deleting files from computer: Since some of my games and other stuff stores itself in areas like Documents and Desktop. OneDrive decides to sync all of that and then tell me that my OneDrive doesn't have any space left. So, what I do is delete files from OneDrive, expecting that it deletes the file from...