Windows 10: deleting guest users gmail adresses from autofill and windows 10 pc

Discus and support deleting guest users gmail adresses from autofill and windows 10 pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how to delete guest users gmail addresses from autofill and windows 10 pc... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PremiereSquid97, Oct 19, 2018.

1. deleting guest users gmail adresses from autofill and windows 10 pc

how to delete guest users gmail addresses from autofill and windows 10 pc

:)

PremiereSquid97, Oct 19, 2018

2. Corrupted "guest" account cannot be deleted

Hello,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

As you are facing an issue in deleting Guest account, I suggest you to login with safe mode and then try to delete the account and check.

Step 1: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Refer this link:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Step 2: Delete Guest account

• Right click on Start and click on Control Panel.
    • Select User account.
    • Click on Manage another account.
    • Select Guest account and click on Delete account.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, Oct 19, 2018
  4. deleting guest users gmail adresses from autofill and windows 10 pc

Adresses in mail / person app

On two PC's I have problems when filling the TO field in the mail app when starting a new mail. These PC's are in no way related / sharing information.

• I get NO suggestion for some of the adresses in the people app; for most I do.

When i click the adress book icon at the end of the address field in the new mail, I see the adresses in the list and can select it.
    • I get suggestions for people who are NOT in my address book.

How can I delete thoses suggestions and how come these adresses pop up?

Colenbrander, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

deleting guest users gmail adresses from autofill and windows 10 pc

1. deleting guest users gmail adresses from autofill and windows 10 pc - Similar Threads - deleting guest users

2. Cannot delete typos in Autofill

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete typos in Autofill: I have numerous email addresses in autofill that I have accidentally hit the wrong key. I went on the internet to see how I could undo these. All I did was get even more confused. I have not used the community in some time and went on here about eight hours ago and could not...
  3. Cannot delete typos in Autofill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot delete typos in Autofill: I have numerous email addresses in autofill that I have accidentally hit the wrong key. I went on the internet to see how I could undo these. All I did was get even more confused. I have not used the community in some time and went on here about eight hours ago and could not...
  4. Can DefaultAccount and Guest users of Windows 10 be deleted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can DefaultAccount and Guest users of Windows 10 be deleted?: We have an application built on Windows 10. We are not using DefaultAccount and Guest users anywhere in our application. Due to security concerns, it is not recommended to have additional users which are not in use. Can we delete these two accounts during the installation of...
  5. Can DefaultAccount and Guest users of Windows 10 be deleted?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can DefaultAccount and Guest users of Windows 10 be deleted?: We have an application built on Windows 10. We are not using DefaultAccount and Guest users anywhere in our application. Due to security concerns, it is not recommended to have additional users which are not in use. Can we delete these two accounts during the installation of...
  6. Can DefaultAccount and Guest users of Windows 10 be deleted?

7. how to keep users on guest accounts from changing guest password on Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to keep users on guest accounts from changing guest password on Windows 10 Home: I do a little bit of IT work for 3 hotels in the town I live in. I'm actually the group sales manager for these hotels but because I know a little bit of computer stuff it's fallen to me to do the IT work.When I set up the guest computers for these hotels I originally had it...
  8. How To Delete an Email Address from Windows 10 Mail Autofill

How To Delete an Email Address from Windows 10 Mail Autofill: I read some older forums. Has this issue been fixed yet? It looks like it has been an issue for a very long time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-an-email-address-from-windows-10/380b0671-418f-4657-9982-5ac257801bb3
  9. How delete an email address from Windows 10 mail autofill

How delete an email address from Windows 10 mail autofill: How do you delete an email address from the autofill file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-delete-an-email-address-from-windows-10-mail/52ab5a83-066a-4cde-a8ec-83a0831c28a4
  10. Windows 10 temporarily guest user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 temporarily guest user: Hello! Is it possible to create guest user account with temporarily user directory? Iv noticed, that there is a bug, that creates in registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList key with .bak extension. Iv tried to manipulate with - create new key...