Windows 10: Deleting icon of CCleaner

Discus and support Deleting icon of CCleaner in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I installed CCleaner, ran the program and then uninstalled it. I seems to have uninstalled successfully but the desktop icon remained. I dragged it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Melwins, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Melwins Win User

Deleting icon of CCleaner

I installed CCleaner, ran the program and then uninstalled it. I seems to have uninstalled successfully but the desktop icon remained. I dragged it to the recycle bin but it popped up on my desktop. I tried to right-click (no luck), then double clicked but now the icon and the red circle with the red bar inside is on the desktop, on every page I visit, it's on this page now! Please help. Thanks

:)

Melwins, Oct 8, 2018
  2. OldMike65 Win User

Latest CCleaner Version Released

@Brink

New Update for CCleaner

Deleting icon of CCleaner [​IMG]

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 CCleaner v5.40

Deleting icon of CCleaner cc4_128.png

The Piriform team would like to announce the latest release of CCleaner for Windows.
    This update adds more cleaning for Edge and a screen where you can review your subscription status. Additionally, the Avast offer in the CCleaner installer is no longer shown if you have previously declined it.
    If you have suggestions for what you'd like to see next in CCleaner, please drop by our forums and let us know in our suggestions area.
    Browser Cleaning

• Edge: Added new 'Set aside tabs' cleaning rule
    Windows Cleaning

• Added warning for 'Old prefetch data' cleaning rule
    General

• Minor user interface improvements
    • Minor bug fixes

OldMike65, Oct 8, 2018
  3. kado897 Win User
    Latest CCleaner Version Released

Thanks Mike.

kado897, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Deleting icon of CCleaner

ccleaner

Does anyone use ccleaner?? I know some people that use it and say its amazing! Any suggestions on a better small scale computer cleaner?

michaeltyson, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Deleting icon of CCleaner

1. Deleting icon of CCleaner - Similar Threads - Deleting icon CCleaner

2. Remove CCleaner icon from system tray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove CCleaner icon from system tray: If I turn off showing CCleaner icon in Settings, the next time I run CCleaner it turns it back on - is there any resolution to keep it off? 170903
  3. CCleaner

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CCleaner: when I select Ccleaner it's too big for the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ccleaner/4d3f2c1b-8d6b-4184-bd8d-d2ce7a44e72d
  4. Microsoft Store was deleted with CCleaner

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store was deleted with CCleaner: I accidentally deleted the Microsoft Store with CCleaner, along with a bunch of other preinstalled apps. Is there any way I can get them back without paying or reinstalling Windows? (I'm using a standard account and I don't know the admin password, so anything that would...
  5. ccleaner deleting

in Browsers and Email
    ccleaner deleting: This problem solved a long time back, now it is happening again, ccleaner removes user name and password from sites, this one included, I tell sites to remember password, ccleaner has list of cookies not to delete, right now this is happening on edge and not firefox, ccleaner...
  6. CCleaner show deleted files in bin

CCleaner show deleted files in bin: Hello, I don't know if my W10 registry is messed up or why does CCleaner show files in recycle bin that Windows does not show. CCleaner shows 2 files that has been there but are deleted. See attachment. If this is fixable don't want to re-install W10 because of this. have...
  7. Ccleaner - Secure Deletion (Overwritting)

Ccleaner - Secure Deletion (Overwritting): Hi! I want to always Permanently Delete (Shred) files and folders on my PC so that no one can recover those data. Now I heard for a program called Eraser which allows us to shred files/folders by clicking right click of mouse on the files/folders and then choosing Shredding...
  8. CCleaner

CCleaner: What is you guys opinion on this program? I bought the professional version and have used CCleaner for many years but I feel like its beginning to make a small difference on my computer... the cleaning isnt as good as it used to be many years ago... what do you guys think,...
  9. Ccleaner

Ccleaner: Each time I log into my user profile, Ccleaner asks for permissions to run. How can I stop this? Note: I could probably go to Google and research this problem, but I always like to hear something from this forum as I trust you guys and your solutions as they always...
  10. Ccleaner or ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Ccleaner or ?: Is Ccleaner the only tool you can clean your Windows 10 with(not registry)safely? I have Bitdefender Total Security 2018, can I use the optimizer build in that product? I am not a techie so what software out there can I use? [img] 91807

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete icon CCleaner

2. ccleaner deleting old users

3. ccleaner icon