Windows 10: Deleting incorrectly associated xbox account from my windows 10 account

Discus and support Deleting incorrectly associated xbox account from my windows 10 account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My son needed to access his Xbox account and needed to use my PC to do it. So he logged in on my Windows 10 PC account. Now I can't get that xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Liquidclear, Dec 11, 2018.

1. Deleting incorrectly associated xbox account from my windows 10 account

My son needed to access his Xbox account and needed to use my PC to do it. So he logged in on my Windows 10 PC account. Now I can't get that xbox login out of my system. This LquidClear you are seeing is my son. Not me. How do I get rid of this?

:)

Liquidclear, Dec 11, 2018
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Deleting incorrectly associated xbox account from my windows 10 account :(

Zakin, Dec 12, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Dec 12, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

Deleting incorrectly associated xbox account from my windows 10 account

Deleting hotmail accounts?

Dont log into them for 90 days. Used to be jsut 30 days. If you do nto log in for a certain length of time, the account gets removed. It can be re-activated for a certain length of time afterwords.

NOte that any log-in, using MSN messenger, or even a "live account" for gaming, will be considered a real log-in. ALso, having any game keys associated with teh live account will make it not get deleted as well.

cadaveca, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Deleting incorrectly associated xbox account from my windows 10 account

1. Deleting incorrectly associated xbox account from my windows 10 account - Similar Threads - Deleting incorrectly associated

2. How To Delete My Xbox Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Delete My Xbox Account: I will like to delete this Xbox account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-my-xbox-account/1a2c3798-f9f3-4e59-b9dc-d112d6144875
  3. How To Delete My Xbox Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Delete My Xbox Account: I will like to delete this Xbox account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-my-xbox-account/1a2c3798-f9f3-4e59-b9dc-d112d6144875
  4. Will deleting this account off my pc delete the account. It’s my Xbox account and I want to...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Will deleting this account off my pc delete the account. It’s my Xbox account and I want to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LazySown85285 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ku31d8/will_deleting_this_account_off_my_pc_delete_the/
  5. REMOVE OR DELETE Xbox gamertag associated with windows account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    REMOVE OR DELETE Xbox gamertag associated with windows account: I do not play xbox. I have no desire to play xbox. I did not request this gamertag or approve it being made for me. I have no desire to change my gamertag name. I want to REMOVE ALL ASSOCIATION from the gamertag. I DO NOT want suggestions on how to switch it or hide it or...
  6. deleting xbox account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deleting xbox account: I already have a xbox account and i want to change the email on that account, but i cant because when i got my laptop it asked me to create a new Microsoft account and so i did but then it also created a new xbox account. Because of this the new xbox account is linked to the...
  7. game saves in windows 10 is associated with microsoft account or xbox live account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    game saves in windows 10 is associated with microsoft account or xbox live account?: I would like to change my email address from my Xbox Live account, to make it mine (since I still use my father's email address, as I did not have my own at the time) but there is a problem, I play sea of thieves and i don't know if i do that, i'll have to start another...
  8. Incorrect Microsoft account associated to Windows 10 user account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Incorrect Microsoft account associated to Windows 10 user account: When I first built my pc and was setting up a Microsoft account I made a typo in my email address. Now that I cant verify it, it will not let me change my correct email to the primary email. ***Original title: Account typo***...
  9. Minecraft code incorrectly associated to my work account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft code incorrectly associated to my work account: When I was redeeming my Minecraft code, although it selected my personal email address, it linked it to my work office 365 account. How does something like this even happen, more importantly how can this be corrected?...
  10. Deleting XBox account from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleting XBox account from Windows 10: How do I delete my xbox live account or at the very least, change my user name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-xbox-account-from-windows-10/bea837b5-6da3-48a1-9f7b-3df9ce7e03f3