Windows 10: Deleting mail from the Inbox

Discus and support Deleting mail from the Inbox in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use Windows Live Mail. Recently, I have been unable to delete mail from the Inbox. Neither the X in the tool bar nor the delete key on the keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DarleneDahlin, Jul 27, 2019.

1. Deleting mail from the Inbox

I use Windows Live Mail. Recently, I have been unable to delete mail from the Inbox. Neither the X in the tool bar nor the delete key on the keyboard will get rid of them. What??

:)

DarleneDahlin, Jul 27, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jul 27, 2019
  3. cxmcdan Win User
    Delete Inbox Mail only

How do I delete a message in my Inbox ONLY in Windows 10? Every time I select the the Inbox mail item it deletes the entire thread - Sent Mail too. I want Sent Mail to remain.

cxmcdan, Jul 27, 2019
  4. Deleting mail from the Inbox

I cant delete emails in my inbox

I'm using windows 10 and I cant delete emails in my inbox?
    Any suggestions

David Fuchs, Jul 27, 2019
Thema:

Deleting mail from the Inbox

1. Deleting mail from the Inbox - Similar Threads - Deleting mail Inbox

2. Windows 10 mail has deleted my entire inbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 mail has deleted my entire inbox: Hi, yesterday I came into work and my entire inbox was deleted. We are using the default windows 10 mail app. Emails are not in deleted folder either. Mails received yesterday were also deleted overnight but these were in the deleted folder this morning. How is this possible?...
  3. Windows 10 mail has deleted my entire inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail has deleted my entire inbox: Hi, yesterday I came into work and my entire inbox was deleted. We are using the default windows 10 mail app. Emails are not in deleted folder either. Mails received yesterday were also deleted overnight but these were in the deleted folder this morning. How is this possible?...
  4. Can't delete Microsoft ad from inbox?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete Microsoft ad from inbox?: To Microsoft: You need to undo your intrusion of my inbox with FORCED Ads. I have a persistent, non delete able, non blocking, Ad; located at the top of my inbox messages EVERY time I refresh Outlook.live.com email. This causes me great concern. First - that you are ABLE to...
  5. Can't delete Microsoft ad from inbox?

Can't delete Microsoft ad from inbox?: To Microsoft: You need to undo your intrusion of my inbox with FORCED Ads. I have a persistent, non delete able, non blocking, Ad; located at the top of my inbox messages EVERY time I refresh Outlook.live.com email. This causes me great concern. First - that you are ABLE to...
  6. Can't delete Microsoft ad from inbox?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. There is no mail in my inbox.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no mail in my inbox.: Somehow all my email was deleted, and I haven't received any emails for the past 4 days. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-mail-in-my-inbox/55cf8e73-4ffb-4eb0-99b5-da60eef68f9f
  8. There is no mail in my inbox.

There is no mail in my inbox.: Somehow all my email was deleted, and I haven't received any emails for the past 4 days. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-mail-in-my-inbox/55cf8e73-4ffb-4eb0-99b5-da60eef68f9f
  9. Outlook routing new mail to Inbox AND Deleted items

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook routing new mail to Inbox AND Deleted items: Windows 10 up to date Office 365 also up to date For the past week or two, new mail is routed to the Inbox as normal but the same email is also placed in the Deleted folder. I do have a few Rules in place that automatically route some junk mail direct to the Deleted folder,...
  10. Unified inbox in Mail?

in Browsers and Email
    Unified inbox in Mail?: I love Mail in Windows 10. It looks great and works very well, except for one big thing for me, which is that there's no unified inbox. I looked everywhere for it, but unless someone knows something that I don't, it seems like they skipped this on purpose. So, back to...