Windows 10: deleting mail

Discus and support deleting mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; WIN 10 build 10162. How do I delete all mail at once? Mail I do not want to read, junk mail etc. How do I empty the junk folder? 8289 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by robert, Jul 14, 2015.

1. robert Win User

deleting mail

WIN 10 build 10162. How do I delete all mail at once? Mail I do not want to read, junk mail etc. How do I empty the junk folder?

:)

robert, Jul 14, 2015
  2. Will J E Win User

Windows 10 Mail

BTW, I am checking the deletion on the web mail site. If I do the deletion using the Window 7 mail program, the deletions are also at the web mail site. If the deletion is done using the Windows 10 mail; the deletions are NOT reflected at the web mail
    site.

Will J E, Jul 14, 2015
  3. Bairn_966 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail

I find that my Windows 10 Mail, failure to completely delete all mail received. At each boot up the Mail deleted remains current. Procedure please as to delete permanently the deleted mail.

Bairn_966, Jul 14, 2015
  4. nt62 Win User

deleting mail

You can't if using the mail app.

It is necessary to delete files one at a time moving the mouse to the trash can.
    Who knows where the email goes?

The mail app is apparently WinRT only.

If you want, like I do, to use mail in a NORMAL way,
    You will have to install Windows Live Mail or something else.

Then you can handle email files normally,
    like changing views or multi select deleting, emptying the junk / or deleted,
    or opening and / or saving or saving as.

Thema:

deleting mail

1. deleting mail - Similar Threads - deleting mail

2. Deleting a mail account in Windows 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Deleting a mail account in Windows 10 Mail App: I have installed several mail accounts in Windows 10 mail like IMAP, icloud and Google mails. Suddenly they were not able to syncronise and seemed to have stopped working. I wanted to delete all the accounts and reconfigure them again, however I were not able to delete the...
  3. Deleting mail from the Inbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting mail from the Inbox: I use Windows Live Mail. Recently, I have been unable to delete mail from the Inbox. Neither the X in the tool bar nor the delete key on the keyboard will get rid of them. What??...
  4. Mail app keeps deleting the Gmail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail app keeps deleting the Gmail account: In mail I am unable to open Gmail account as every time Mail is opened its asking to link account, but in Settings - Email & Accounts - account used by email, calendar and contacts my Gmail account is displayed as linked. Pls suggest how to get Mail app working again....
  5. Delete button for Mail Notification Banner

Delete button for Mail Notification Banner: For the notification banner for the included mail app in Windows 10, is it possible to add a "Delete" option? Or change any of the options ""Flag" & "Archive") to "Delete"? I'd like to immediately delete spam mail without having to go to/open the mail app. Someone else with...
  6. deleting email accounts in mail

deleting email accounts in mail: For some reason i am unable to remove accounts from mail. I have been into accounts section in mail and i have clicked on the account i want to delete but nothing happens. Normally the account comes up and you click on it are asked to edit or delete it in a page in the...
  7. Is there a way to have Windows Live Mail automatically delete mail after X amount of time?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to have Windows Live Mail automatically delete mail after X amount of time?: Trying to free up storage space. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-have-windows-live-mail/21dc2c15-cc80-4698-a5ba-03d15a4538d3
  8. E-mail is re-routed to Deleted mail folder.

E-mail is re-routed to Deleted mail folder.: My E-mail is re-routed to Deleted mail folder. Nothing comes into my Inbox it just comes to Deleted items folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-is-re-routed-to-deleted-mail-folder/924ef75a-0d9a-4a48-ab1a-4cc597d3c913
  9. Windows Mail. Empty Folder will not delete

Windows Mail. Empty Folder will not delete: Hi All, I have emptied an unused Folder and tried to delete it from my list of Folders. It is now a sub-folder and displays under the Deleted folder. When I right click to delete the folder and asked do I really want to delete it, a message appears at the top of the screen...
  10. How to delete an email address in a list that automatically pops up in windowds mail ( win...

How to delete an email address in a list that automatically pops up in windowds mail ( win...: I like win 10 mail . it is simple and it works rather than MS oulook when i start with a new email address- upon enetering a few letters- a list of email addresses pop up automatically some of them are incorrect and i want to dlete them but i cant!! Any help will be...