Windows 10: deleting mail

Discus and support deleting mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; WIN 10 build 10162. How do I delete all mail at once? Mail I do not want to read, junk mail etc. How do I empty the junk folder? 8289 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by robert, Jul 14, 2015.

1. robert Win User

deleting mail

WIN 10 build 10162. How do I delete all mail at once? Mail I do not want to read, junk mail etc. How do I empty the junk folder?

:)

robert, Jul 14, 2015
  2. Will J E Win User

Windows 10 Mail

BTW, I am checking the deletion on the web mail site. If I do the deletion using the Window 7 mail program, the deletions are also at the web mail site. If the deletion is done using the Windows 10 mail; the deletions are NOT reflected at the web mail
    site.

Will J E, Jul 14, 2015
  3. Bairn_966 Win User
    Windows 10 Mail

I find that my Windows 10 Mail, failure to completely delete all mail received. At each boot up the Mail deleted remains current. Procedure please as to delete permanently the deleted mail.

Bairn_966, Jul 14, 2015
  4. nt62 Win User

deleting mail

You can't if using the mail app.

It is necessary to delete files one at a time moving the mouse to the trash can.
    Who knows where the email goes?

The mail app is apparently WinRT only.

If you want, like I do, to use mail in a NORMAL way,
    You will have to install Windows Live Mail or something else.

Then you can handle email files normally,
    like changing views or multi select deleting, emptying the junk / or deleted,
    or opening and / or saving or saving as.

Thema:

deleting mail

1. deleting mail - Similar Threads - deleting mail

2. How do you Delete a E-mail account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you Delete a E-mail account?: Hello. Due to some odd error When I Logged into https://answers.microsoft.com/ It showed account Profile Blocked. So I made a new Account "Mew" and I Got The same error. Then I made Another account "I_MEOW". Now I need to Delete the "Mew" account Because I can not view Or...
  3. How do you Delete a E-mail account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you Delete a E-mail account?: Hello. Due to some odd error When I Logged into https://answers.microsoft.com/ It showed account Profile Blocked. So I made a new Account "Mew" and I Got The same error. Then I made Another account "I_MEOW". Now I need to Delete the "Mew" account Because I can not view Or...
  4. how to delete completely windows live mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to delete completely windows live mail: I'm receiving thousands of e-mails thanking me for registering with their website. I want to cancel my windows live account completely to stop these e-mails...
  5. how to delete completely windows live mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to delete completely windows live mail: I'm receiving thousands of e-mails thanking me for registering with their website. I want to cancel my windows live account completely to stop these e-mails...
  6. how to delete completely windows live mail

7. Recently opened items excluding deleted Mails for Taskbar? IMHO de-clutter Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recently opened items excluding deleted Mails for Taskbar? IMHO de-clutter Taskbar: I need help to understand when I turned on "recently opened items" Setting such that Taskbar shows them, why after I use Outlook opened Mail deleted Taskbar still show Envelope Icon for deleted MailThis may be useful for someone who needs to re-open delete Mail; but for...
  8. Recently opened items excluding deleted Mails for Taskbar? IMHO less clutter Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently opened items excluding deleted Mails for Taskbar? IMHO less clutter Taskbar: I need help to understand when I turned on "recently opened items" Setting such that Taskbar shows them, why after I use Outlook opened Mail deleted Taskbar still show Envelope Icon for deleted MailThis may be useful for someone who needs to re-open delete Mail; but for...
  9. Recently opened items excluding deleted Mails for Taskbar? IMHO less clutter Taskbar

Recently opened items excluding deleted Mails for Taskbar? IMHO less clutter Taskbar: I need help to understand when I turned on "recently opened items" Setting such that Taskbar shows them, why after I use Outlook opened Mail deleted Taskbar still show Envelope Icon for deleted MailThis may be useful for someone who needs to re-open delete Mail; but for...
  10. Taskbar still showing Mail after its deletion? IMHO confusing users who daily delete many Mails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar still showing Mail after its deletion? IMHO confusing users who daily delete many Mails: I need help to understand why after I use Outlook opened Mail deleted Taskbar still show this MailThis may be useful for someone who needs to re-open delete Mail; but for others who do not need to re-open deleted Mail from Taskbar, I prefer Taskbar dropping this Mail because...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo mail trash not emptying unknown error language:en