Windows 10: Deleting McAfee left a folder in my documents which I can't get rid of

Discus and support Deleting McAfee left a folder in my documents which I can't get rid of in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have uninatalled McAfee and it left a folder called McAfee Cases or locks for an even rougher translation which I can't get rid of because I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnSalamii, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Deleting McAfee left a folder in my documents which I can't get rid of

I have uninatalled McAfee and it left a folder called McAfee Cases or locks for an even rougher translation which I can't get rid of because I don't have the permission to do. I knew how to get permission for a folder a while back but seemed to completely forget about it.

:)

JohnSalamii, Oct 4, 2022

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused Deleting McAfee left a folder in my documents which I can't get rid of :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well Deleting McAfee left a folder in my documents which I can't get rid of :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Oct 4, 2022
  3. Is it ok to delete all the files/documents in temporary folder(Temp)?

Is it ok to delete all the files/documents in temporary folder(Temp)?

or do i need it?

computer45, Oct 4, 2022
  4. Deleting McAfee left a folder in my documents which I can't get rid of

Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Oct 4, 2022
Thema:

Deleting McAfee left a folder in my documents which I can't get rid of

1. Deleting McAfee left a folder in my documents which I can't get rid of - Similar Threads - Deleting McAfee left

2. Deleting McAfee left a folder in my documents which I can't get rid of

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting McAfee left a folder in my documents which I can't get rid of: I have uninatalled McAfee and it left a folder called McAfee Cases or locks for an even rougher translation which I can't get rid of because I don't have the permission to do. I knew how to get permission for a folder a while back but seemed to completely forget about it....
  3. Deleting McAfee left a folder in my documents which I can't get rid of

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting McAfee left a folder in my documents which I can't get rid of: I have uninatalled McAfee and it left a folder called McAfee Cases or locks for an even rougher translation which I can't get rid of because I don't have the permission to do. I knew how to get permission for a folder a while back but seemed to completely forget about it....
  4. I delete the 'My Documents' folder in "C:User:MyName::"

in Windows 10 Customization
    I delete the 'My Documents' folder in "C:User:MyName::": Hello !How can i retrieve my document folder in "C:User:MyName::" ? I deleted it not on purpose.Thank you in advance for your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-delete-the-my-documents-folder-in-cusermyname/6a1d82d5-a91e-4e2e-adc6-d42eb3a8c5a2
  5. I delete the 'My Documents' folder in "C:User:MyName::"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I delete the 'My Documents' folder in "C:User:MyName::": Hello !How can i retrieve my document folder in "C:User:MyName::" ? I deleted it not on purpose.Thank you in advance for your help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-delete-the-my-documents-folder-in-cusermyname/6a1d82d5-a91e-4e2e-adc6-d42eb3a8c5a2
  6. Getting rid of McAfee from the computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting rid of McAfee from the computer: I have just factory restored a HP Pavillion tower and have removed the McAfee from the Programs and features and also deleted the keys bar one in the registry editor - clicking on it to delete the very last entry tells me that it isn't accessible . Anyone got any ideas on...
  7. weird rectangle in the top left that I can't get rid of

weird rectangle in the top left that I can't get rid of: There's this rectangle that I used to be able to get rid of by going to my Performance Options and changing it but lately it hasn't being working and it won't go away until I restart my pc [ATTACH]...
  8. how should i get rid of this "windows ink workspace" which is there on the left part of my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how should i get rid of this "windows ink workspace" which is there on the left part of my...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tanishvv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ipxjks/how_should_i_get_rid_of_this_windows_ink/
  9. PC can't delete the Documents folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PC can't delete the Documents folder: I have a brand new Windows 10 Dell computer. In my OneDrive, my Documents folder is empty. I am trying to delete the said folder. I get the blue screen error. Error code: SYSTEM SERVER EXECUTABLE; clfd.sys failed. Try again; the same thing happens....
  10. get rid of "Documents" folder created by OneDrive for Business?

get rid of "Documents" folder created by OneDrive for Business?: Can someone advise me on how to get rid of "Documents" folder created by OneDrive for Business? See the below screen [img] https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html The above mentioned tricks don't work for this particular folder and I can't really...