Windows 10: deleting Microsoft Account from my PC, removing all login password, Pin, email...

Discus and support deleting Microsoft Account from my PC, removing all login password, Pin, email... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to get rid of all links, tethering and other obstructions, login requirements, security restraints to my PC while maintaining administrator... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by laurencegoldman, May 7, 2019.

1. deleting Microsoft Account from my PC, removing all login password, Pin, email...

I want to get rid of all links, tethering and other obstructions, login requirements, security restraints to my PC while maintaining administrator access and not having to reset.

How do I do it?

i.e. I want to press the power button and end up with an empty desktop without having to jump thru ANY hoops.

:)

laurencegoldman, May 7, 2019
  2. Dyan Rey Win User

Microsoft Account PIN and password

We appreciate the screenshot that you provided. to start troubleshooting the issue with you logins, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how login pin goes back to password:

• Click Start menu and go to Settings.
    • In Settings, click the Accounts icon.
    • Click on Sign-in options.
    • Change both your password and pin one by one.
    Let us know how it goes.

Dyan Rey, May 7, 2019
  3. Cannot remember password and PIN to login

Hi,

As per the query, I would like to inform that you require to create a password prior to the creation of the PIN. If you remember the password, click on the sign-in options under the password box in the login screen.

If you forgot your Microsoft account password,
    follow these steps.

If you don’t have a Microsoft account and forgot your local account password,
    you can’t recover it. Instead, you’ll need to reset your PC.

Warning: Following these steps will remove all of your data, programs, and settings.

• Start your PC and select the Power icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the lock screen.
    • While holding down the Shift key, select Restart.
    • On the Boot options menu, select Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Remove everything.
    • Your PC will restart and will reset itself.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, May 7, 2019
  4. deleting Microsoft Account from my PC, removing all login password, Pin, email...

Unable to login to PC using Deleted School email account

Hi Michel,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand it can be frustrating when you are unable to access the PC using the university account.

1. Do you have any other user account configured on the PC?
    2. Were you able to login using the new Microsoft account previously?
    3. Did you purchase the Windows 10 license from Microsoft store?

As you have mentioned that the school email account have been deleted, in that case you may not be able to login to the PC using the same password.

Also, if you have purchased the license from Microsoft store then I suggest you to get in touch with the
    Microsoft Accounts & Billing support team.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 7, 2019
Thema:

deleting Microsoft Account from my PC, removing all login password, Pin, email...

1. deleting Microsoft Account from my PC, removing all login password, Pin, email... - Similar Threads - deleting Microsoft Account

2. Remove Microsoft Account from PC without deleting Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remove Microsoft Account from PC without deleting Account: Heya,Today I accidently logged my Microsoft account to my PC. It's the account my Minecraft account is connected to. Now I have to remove the Microsoft account again, but I'm worried that if I delete it I might lose my Minecraft account.Is there any way to remove a Microsoft...
  3. Remove Microsoft Account from PC without deleting Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Microsoft Account from PC without deleting Account: Heya,Today I accidently logged my Microsoft account to my PC. It's the account my Minecraft account is connected to. Now I have to remove the Microsoft account again, but I'm worried that if I delete it I might lose my Minecraft account.Is there any way to remove a Microsoft...
  4. Removing Microsoft Login from my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing Microsoft Login from my PC: I am returning a PC to the manufacturer because it is faulty. However, the PC is linked to my Microsoft Account and requires my login details when I open it. I don't want to close my Microsoft Account, but need to remove the sign in option on the faulty PC. Any advice? I have...
  5. Removing Microsoft Login from my PC

Removing Microsoft Login from my PC: I am returning a PC to the manufacturer because it is faulty. However, the PC is linked to my Microsoft Account and requires my login details when I open it. I don't want to close my Microsoft Account, but need to remove the sign in option on the faulty PC. Any advice? I have...
  6. Removing Microsoft Login from my PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. How to remove pin/password login from account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove pin/password login from account?: I want to un-password protect my computer, but all of the things I've tried have failed and every time I restart it asks me for my pin/face id.I have unchcecked "users must enter a password" in netplwiz"Require windows hello sign in" is turned off"Require Sign in" set to...
  8. How to remove pin/password login from account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove pin/password login from account?: I want to un-password protect my computer, but all of the things I've tried have failed and every time I restart it asks me for my pin/face id.I have unchcecked "users must enter a password" in netplwiz"Require windows hello sign in" is turned off"Require Sign in" set to...
  9. How to remove pin/password login from account?

10. login and pin password removal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    login and pin password removal: I am sending one of my computers in to Asus for an upgrade and a needed repair. How can remove all passwords and pin numbers so Asus can do the repairs? If I first do a complete recovery can I start over with a new password or will I have to use the older password ?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. deleting microsoft account from my phone

2. i restart my pc while removing a microsoft account