Windows 10: Deleting Microsoft outlook.com account from my PC, without removing data?

Discus and support Deleting Microsoft outlook.com account from my PC, without removing data? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I created an offline admin account on my PC a while back and use it as the main login on my W10 Pro computer. Recently, I created an outlook account,... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MrElli, Sep 23, 2020.

1. MrElli Win User

Deleting Microsoft outlook.com account from my PC, without removing data?

I created an offline admin account on my PC a while back and use it as the main login on my W10 Pro computer. Recently, I created an outlook account, purely to use the email functions, but this proved to security concious for me. I then deleted the MS account online. I also realised that the outlook account that I set up, also created a whole lot of stuff on my Outlook 2016 desktop app, which was not what I wanted. I also deleted that from the app.

PROBLEM:

Each time now that I log into my PC, I keep getting a message that there is a problem with my MS account. So, now I realise that I need to delete the MS account on my PC. After reviewing how to do this, I am not confident that is what I need to do. I need to remove the MS account from my PC without deleting my login, i.e. return it back to an offline account and therefore, remove all traces of my login *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. How do I do this?

Many thanks in advance.

** Moved from: Outlook.com / My Account and information / Other **

:)

MrElli, Sep 23, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Sep 23, 2020
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Deleting Microsoft outlook.com account from my PC, without removing data? [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Sep 23, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Deleting Microsoft outlook.com account from my PC, without removing data? - Similar Threads - Deleting Microsoft outlook

2. Removing an Outlook account that is already deleted from windows

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Removing an Outlook account that is already deleted from windows: My old outlook account, that I use as the address for my windows profile on my laptop is making some issues with logging in to services and stuff. I've added a new outlook account to the profile, but the original one is still the main one. I cant access it to delete it,...
  3. Removing an Outlook account that is already deleted from windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing an Outlook account that is already deleted from windows: My old outlook account, that I use as the address for my windows profile on my laptop is making some issues with logging in to services and stuff. I've added a new outlook account to the profile, but the original one is still the main one. I cant access it to delete it,...
  4. Removing an Outlook account that is already deleted from windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Remove Microsoft Account from PC without deleting Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Microsoft Account from PC without deleting Account: Heya,Today I accidently logged my Microsoft account to my PC. It's the account my Minecraft account is connected to. Now I have to remove the Microsoft account again, but I'm worried that if I delete it I might lose my Minecraft account.Is there any way to remove a Microsoft...
  6. Remove Microsoft Account from PC without deleting Account

Remove Microsoft Account from PC without deleting Account: Heya,Today I accidently logged my Microsoft account to my PC. It's the account my Minecraft account is connected to. Now I have to remove the Microsoft account again, but I'm worried that if I delete it I might lose my Minecraft account.Is there any way to remove a Microsoft...
  7. Remove Microsoft Account from PC without deleting Account

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Remove Microsoft Account and Local Data from "gift" PC

Remove Microsoft Account and Local Data from "gift" PC: Hello, Hope this is a relatively simple ask.I set up a WIN 11 PC for my parents with two local administrator accounts. To do so, I used my Microsoft Account for the initial Windows 11 configuration and set up. I will be giving them the desktop and wish to delete my account...
  9. Remove Microsoft Account and Local Data from "gift" PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Microsoft Account and Local Data from "gift" PC: Hello, Hope this is a relatively simple ask.I set up a WIN 11 PC for my parents with two local administrator accounts. To do so, I used my Microsoft Account for the initial Windows 11 configuration and set up. I will be giving them the desktop and wish to delete my account...
  10. How to remove Microsoft account from a new laptop without deleting Microsoft account from...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove Microsoft account from a new laptop without deleting Microsoft account from...: I bought a new laptop, started setting it up but found it had some problems. So I need to return/exchange the product. But before that how do I how to remove Microsoft account from the new laptop without deleting Microsoft account from my other laptops? Thanking one and...