Windows 10: Deleting Microsoft Update Standalone Packages

Discus and support Deleting Microsoft Update Standalone Packages in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have upgraded to Win10 1809 and want to free up some disk space. Do I need the old MUSP installation packages that presently linger in my downloads... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JeffT1938, Oct 4, 2018.

1. JeffT1938 Win User

Deleting Microsoft Update Standalone Packages

I have upgraded to Win10 1809 and want to free up some disk space.

Do I need the old MUSP installation packages that presently linger in my downloads folder?

:)

JeffT1938, Oct 4, 2018
  2. M. Alii Win User

Update Standalone Package for Lumia

Hi,

How to install a standalone package of an update in Lumia?

Thanks!

* Moved from Insider

M. Alii, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Update Standalone Package for Lumia

Hi,

The option to install the Standalone package on your Windows phone is unavailable. In this case, it would be best to send this concern to our Software Engineers and Developers by using our Feedback Hub as they're the best team to provide you with more details
    regarding this. To launch the Feedback Hub app on your Windows 10 Mobile, go to
    App list
    > Feedback Hub. You can create a thread or search for a similar issue and tap "upvote" to include this on the next update.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Oct 4, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Oct 4, 2018
  5. Patrick Member
Thema:

1. Deleting Microsoft Update Standalone Packages - Similar Threads - Deleting Microsoft Update

2. microsoft standalone installer problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft standalone installer problem: I'm trying to install Windows Management Framework 5.1 on my windows 7 pc and i keep getting this error and I spent days to fix i tried all the fixes out there and i have the requirements set but still not fixed. Can yall help its also taking to long to initialize that's why...
  3. microsoft standalone installer problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft standalone installer problem: I'm trying to install Windows Management Framework 5.1 on my windows 7 pc and i keep getting this error and I spent days to fix i tried all the fixes out there and i have the requirements set but still not fixed. Can yall help its also taking to long to initialize that's why...
  4. XPS Viewer Standalone-Offline Package for Win 21H2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    XPS Viewer Standalone-Offline Package for Win 21H2: We can't install XPS online feature in company network because some firewall policy is enforced.Apps > Apps & features > Manage optional features > Add a feature > XPS Viewer > Install We need XPS Viewer Standalone-Offline Package for Win 21H2.Please share the download...
  5. XPS Viewer Standalone-Offline Package for Win 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XPS Viewer Standalone-Offline Package for Win 21H2: We can't install XPS online feature in company network because some firewall policy is enforced.Apps > Apps & features > Manage optional features > Add a feature > XPS Viewer > Install We need XPS Viewer Standalone-Offline Package for Win 21H2.Please share the download...
  6. XPS Viewer Standalone-Offline Package for Win 21H2

7. Cannot find offline windows update installer for standalone package KB4570333

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find offline windows update installer for standalone package KB4570333: Where can i find the offline installer for Windows update standalone package KB4570333? Cant seem to find it at Microsoft Catalog.Is there anywhere else I can get it? I am looking for Windows Server...
  8. Cannot find offline windows update installer for standalone package KB4570333

Cannot find offline windows update installer for standalone package KB4570333: Where can i find the offline installer for Windows update standalone package KB4570333? Cant seem to find it at Microsoft Catalog.Is there anywhere else I can get it? I am looking for Windows Server...
  9. Cannot find offline windows update installer for standalone package KB4570333

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Windows update standalone Installer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows update standalone Installer: i tried to install RSAT applications but i get the below error. Please advise ASAP. My system is windows 10 Home Single language. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-standalone-installer/64a7951f-ab26-4e99-96de-2a5d3bae8935

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i delete the windows update standalone after installation

2. microsoft update standalone package delete

3. how to delete windows update standalone installer

4. deleting update mikrosoft,
  5. can i delete microsoft update standalone packages,
  6. update installation not deleting packages,
  7. 0x80131500 - error 0x80073d0a: failed to install package firewall service