Windows 10: Deleting multiple documents

Discus and support Deleting multiple documents in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there an option or setting to allow deleting of multiple documents in Explorer without highlighting a block and then deleting? At one time I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SP1969, Sep 9, 2019.

1. SP1969 Win User

Deleting multiple documents

Is there an option or setting to allow deleting of multiple documents in Explorer without highlighting a block and then deleting? At one time I could just select one document, hit Delete, and it would automatically select the next document, and I could continue to delete....(delete, delete delete) I'm using Windows 10.

:)

SP1969, Sep 9, 2019

2. Deleting Multiple Email from Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check:

• Type mail in the search box to open mail app.
    • click on the folder from which you want to delete multiple emails.
    • click on enter selection mode in the search
      area.
    • click on multiple emails and click on delete.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Multiple 'Documents' folders under 'This PC'

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

This may happen if one the “documents” folder has been stored on different target location.

Follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1

I suggest that you check both the folders location where they are saved using the below method:

• Right-click on any one documents folder and then click Properties.

• Click the Location tab, click Restore Default, and then click Apply and OK.

• Check what happens, try these step on all the documents folder.
    Method 2

If the above step fails then try checking the target location of both the folders by using the find target option:

• Right-click on any one documents folder and then click Properties.

• Click the Location tab, click Find target.

• Check where the target location of both the folders is and check if any one goes to the user name location and later delete the one which goes to wrong location.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Sep 9, 2019
  4. SojiO Win User

I can't delete words documents

Thanks a million, you made me look like an expert. Suggestion worked.

SojiO, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Deleting multiple documents - Similar Threads - Deleting multiple documents

2. how to print multiple documents.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to print multiple documents.: how do I print 8 documents without doing them one at a time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-multiple-documents/f7c7796f-f78e-4f6a-a282-a9655654c480
  3. Printing documents with multiple pages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing documents with multiple pages: I use a Canon printer. Recently when printing items with multiple pages I've noticed that though they show up properly paged in the "preview" box, when actually printing they do not "spool" correctly and thus incorrectly print. This seems to have happened after a Microsoft...
  4. Multiple documents folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple documents folders: I am so confused by the number of Documents folders on my computer. In the Users folder under my name are two, one that seems to have the files compressed, the other doesn't. Then under My PC is another Documents folder. I never know where things go when I am saving to...
  5. Multiple documents folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple documents folders: I am so confused by the number of Documents folders on my computer. In the Users folder under my name are two, one that seems to have the files compressed, the other doesn't. Then under My PC is another Documents folder. I never know where things go when I am saving to...
  6. Multiple documents folders

7. Delete "Documents & Settings" folder without deleting Documents

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete "Documents & Settings" folder without deleting Documents: I have two computers: WinXP Pro & Win10. When I got my Win10 computer, I copied over all my document files. They were in C:\Documents and Settings\Phil\Data in WinXP (I changed the default "My Documents" to Data). Of course, Win10, has Documents folder. What I have now in...
  8. Documents deleted from Documents folder

Documents deleted from Documents folder: Twice my documents have been deleted from the Documents folder. Why? Stop it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/documents-deleted-from-documents-folder/e4820f99-d6b3-4c03-855b-d996b67cb146
  9. printing multiple documents

printing multiple documents: I am trying to print multiple pdf documents without having to open and print each one individually. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-multiple-documents/1c7c56d9-85f8-4bdb-ae31-91303c49de5b
  10. Deleted Document

Deleted Document: I deleted a word document without saving it, is it possible to recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/deleted-document/59ee5c6d-5354-4704-b675-b1226eec0403